Capital City Flooring

With Angi since April 2012

118 NE Lyman Rd

Topeka, KS 66608

At Capital City Flooring, we provide quality products and services which includes tile floors, flooring, carpet, laminate, and carpeting store serving throughout Topeka KS. Visit our website or give us a call at (785)232-0000 for a free in home estimate....

09/16/2016

LENORE O.

excellent work

Description of Work
carpet repair

Category carpet installation

03/18/2014

Jeffrey Z.

The basement floor was a challenge, as I wanted something that would stand up to people just out of the pool and dogs just in from rain and snow. Eric came up with a wonderful solution, using a ceramic tile that looks like a distressed 4 inch by 32 inch plank and grout that is guaranteed for life. I love the look. I liked it so much I wanted the stairs leading up to the main floor to match and they tiled them for me. I had never seen this done before and I am glad I signed off on the design. Whether you are coming through the sliding glass doors from the pool or going down the stairs, this look has the wow factor I wanted. The bathrooms that were tiled now look fresher, and much warmer than the old vinyl or ceramic tiles that were torn out. and my master bathroom Jacuzzi Tub looks brand new with the new tile and accent tiles eric and Sharon helped me pick out.

Description of Work
Tiled 1600 sq ft basement and stairs to basement, carpeted 2 upstairs bedrooms and stairs to main floor, and tiled three bathroom floors and replaced the master bathroom Jacuzzi Tub Surround with a gorgeous new tile.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile

02/13/2014

Tamra N.

They came out that day and did a terrific job. Eric was great to work with.

Description of Work
I called Capital City Flooring that morning to see if they could restretch some carpeting & retack it down.

Category carpet installation

06/04/2013

Terry H.

I highly recommend them. They are honest, show up when they say they will, and the tile guy, Matt, has to be one of the best. He is very meticulous and cares about what he is doing. I designed it, so I worked very closely with him. They do excellent work and have had no problems. The tile is rock solid, have had no cracks. They are an up and coming company. The owner knows what it takes to run a business and how to hire reliable people. The hardwood floor guy also did excellent work, top notch.

Description of Work
I used Capital City Flooring Inc for tile in my bathroom, hardwood floors upstairs, and carpet in the bedrooms.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/30/2013

Daniel R.

I like the product the best. I was a little disappointed in the time it took to get the product in. We actually got some wood flooring and carpeting both. I laid the wood floor myself and then they had a guy come in and lay the transition pieces because they were all back ordered. They ordered through a supplier, so it was their fault that it got in late. He had his crew put the transition pieces in and I was not satisfied with that part. They carpet is great, but I was not happy with the wood floor work they did. The price was good. I would use them again for carpeting but I would not use them again for wood flooring.

Description of Work
I used Capital City Flooring.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

04/23/2012

Terry H.

He is did am amazing job. I gave him a pattern with two different colors and he matched it perfectly. The corners are mirrored to the other perfectly. I would challenge you to find a grout line out of line with his work. He even did them in a diamond pattern for me. He is the best in town and I will only use him.

Description of Work
Capital City Flooring Inc installed ceramic tile in my bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

Seifert's Flooring

Family owned and operated since 1981. Flooring sales, installation, refinishing and repairs. Installation of carpet, hardwood flooring, ceramic & porcelain tile, vinyl & laminate, marble, granite and epoxy. Free on-site viewing of samples in your home or business through our "Shop at Home" van. Fully insured with 3 year workmanship guarantees on flooring installation. 18 month financing available for qualified buyers.

Flooring, Carpet & Rugs