CUSTOM SIDING & WINDOW SOLUTIONS

Founded 1973 • With Angi since August 2008

SECOND GENERATION SERVING THE KANSAS CITY SINCE 1973. FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. OUR FOCUS IS GREAT SERVICE AT A PRICE YOU CAN AFFORD! ADDITIONAL ADDRESS 17326 242 STREET TONGANOXIE, KS 66086 FINANCE AVAILABLE. ...

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

10/01/2018

The team was punctual and professional. They had to finish a job someone else had started. Communication was good and they took extra steps where neccessary (like caulking the siding to trim joint behind the downspout in case the painter couldn't).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding on house.

04/21/2018

I knew the second I met Joe that he was the guy I wanted to help with our renovation. He is honest and so nice to work with. He answered his phone or returned our call quickly every time we had a question. For his siding crew, he hires actual skilled craftsmen who clearly pride themselves on a job well done. They worked from sun up to sun down for six days in the cold wind. And they're meticulous....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired him to close up one window and add a new one on a windowless wall (a gorgeous custom bay window for my kitchen!), then he replaced two back doors and replaced our rotted wood siding with Hardie Board. The cost I listed includes all of that.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

06/05/2017

Once he started it went very well. Alex was quite focused on his work, finished in a short time, and cleaned up very well. In fact, we were so pleased with Joe and Alex, we also had them add shutters to nine windows.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We started having vinyl siding added to the house, but we later added new shutters as well.

04/13/2016

He did a good job. The only thing I did not like about it was that he did not pick up very well after I got done. They left too many nails in my driveway. I had three other people give me a bid and his prices were pretty close to everybody else. He had something that nobody else was offering so that made it easy to pick him. He was very busy so it took about six weeks or two months to get to my ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Custom Siding & Window Solutions to put siding on my house and do trim work.

CATEGORY siding

My appologies for my installers not cleaning up the way they should have. This is something I should have caught myself. I agree there should have been a thorough clean up and it is my responsibility to see that there has been. Again my apologies for any inconvenience this cause.

05/20/2015

It went very well. The crew was punctual and diligent and Joe made certain they did it according to his specifications. He is a perfectionist. They completed the job in the allotted time and cleaned up after themselves.  Our house looks great and we had many positive comments from all of our neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did siding over most of our house and replaced several windows. They also changed a sliding glass door at the back of our house to a picture window, which involved some carpentry. I put $00.00 as the price because the work was done in 2011 before we were on Angie's List. I recall that the price seemed reasonable but not cheap.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows,doors

FIBER CEMENT, VINYL AND POLYMER SIDING, WINDOWS, STORM DOORS, PATIO DOORS, RAILING, FENCES, COLUMNS, DECORATIVE ACCENTS, GARAGE DOORS, GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available