Home Resort

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2011

We are the only spa factory in the state of Kansas, located at 410 N Main Hillsboro Ks 67484. We manufacture the AAHS Spa brands of custom built spas . Check them out at www.aahsspas.com . We are a one stop shop for all your commercial, residential construction, and remodeling needs including outdoor entertainment and relaxation....

Thrasher Wichita

For more than 40 years, Thrasher has helped homeowners preserve and improve the value of their homes using proven basement waterproofing and structural repair solutions. Thrasher provides foundation repair, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon services, egress window installation and electrical services across Nebraska, Kansas, Western Iowa and Northwest Missouri.

Rolox Home Service LLC

Rolox Home Service has been a leader in the Kansas City home improvement community for over thirty years. Utilizing only the very best products and materials, our experienced craftsmen can improve your home with: Energy-Saving Replacement Windows & Doors Maintenance-free Vinyl Siding Maintenance-free Gutter Protection Under Decking Bathroom Tub and Shower Liners Give us a call today at 1-800-950-3060 to schedule a free, no-obligation, in-home appointment or visit us at www.roloxhomeservice.com

Offers by Rolox Home Service LLC on Angi

04/11/2019

Chuck delivered a new hot tub today, I am beyond amazed with new spa. Exceeds all my and my wife’s expectations. We recommend HOME RESORT for all your pool and spa needs. Chuck is GREAT to work with. Thanks Chuck!!!!!!!

Description of Work
Pool maintaince and new spa.

Category decks,pool cleaners,remodeling,patios,swimming pools

09/21/2017

Sadly, this was awful. The two Maltbie men relied on my husband's assistance. Moreover, they accepted payment-in-full, and then only completed the dock building 75%. They blocked our phones, even though we had paid fully in advance, and refused to return. It took another $4000 and another construction company to complete the dock and its appointments. We filed with the Kansas Attorney General, but...

Description of Work
We needed a dock built on a lake just inside Kansas. We had hired Chuck Maltbie (and his father) to do less taxing earlier work for us, and that had gone well. We were astounded at how we were treated when we assigned a major project.

Category dock building

We did three projects for this customer on three seperate occasions We recieved nothing but rave reviews from them The final project we completed and recieved our final payment Then they requested additional work running electrical service to deck and dock we had completed. Due to the nature of the service and its location we bid it on a cost plus basis We ordered the electrical supplies and deliv...

12/06/2016

I called Chuck at 5 pm and explained my toilet problem. I then texted him photos and dimension of our situation. He picked up a new toilet and necessary materials. By 7:15, the new toilet was perfectly installed and Chuck was on his way. Great service and very reasonably priced. Will use again when the project is to big to do it myself.

Description of Work
I had Chuck replace a toilet in my old house. I had removed the old toilet, but needed help on installation.

Category plumbing,remodeling

THANK YOU WE APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOUR NEEDS AND LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE

03/09/2016

He has done a custom-built closet, which turned out beautiful. He also has completely gutted and remodeled a downstairs bathroom. It turned out beautiful. We bought our hot tub from him when he was in the hot tub business. We have had the hot tub for 16 years. He does very good work and is pretty knowledgeable, but one has to have patience with him because he gets off in different directions somet...

Description of Work
He also just finished building me a $10,000 fence for about $6,000. It was a lot of fence and it is just gorgeous. The fence was the last thing he has done for us. They dug the holes, set the posts, put in all the cross boards and all the pickets on a cedar fence -- about 320 feet of fence. He also built two gates one big and one small one.

Category decks,electrician,fencing,plumbing,pool cleaners,remodeling,home remodeling,driveway gates,swimming pools

03/31/2015

he is extremely knowledgable in everything he does,and never overcharges you.We will continue to have him as our #1 fix it man,He knows a lot of people,as we have employed a few of them because of his good referral..Very knowledgeable.and efficient,hes not out there to take advantage of anyone.We cant say enough good things about him!!!!!!!!!!!

Description of Work
he installed some heavy pipe downstairs for us....he has also fixed my washer and dryer,hes done several things for us,since we moved here in June,We had a problem with our plumbing,and saved us about 11,000 dollars,because he cked this vendor out for us.....if it weren't for him we could have lost our home....We highly recommend him for just about any job.He will tell us if he is unable to do something.....hes great!!!!!

Category plumbing,remodeling

thanks for the review we look forward to serving your needs again

03/27/2015

Over the past 25 years we have had 2 new hot tubs. Both came from Home Resort, Inc. The company manufactures it's spas and sells them direct to the consumer. I still can't believe our hot tub looks and runs great after 16 years! Our fist tub went with our last home when we sold it since it was built into our deck.. Our new home had an old Jacuzzi spa built into the deck and it was junk, so we bought our second in 1999 from Home Resort, now headquartered in Tescot, Ks. It was a difficult location to replace. Due to the size and weight the company had to bring it to the location with a winch truck. No extra charge for the truck! It was installed, deck around it rebuilt and it has been running great since day one. We have needed to replace the heater just one time over 16 years and have had two new pump motors. All repairs were done by the company for a very reasonable cost. They can build and install many different sizes and install however many jets you want, special features, lighting, etc. I know they have a nice regular fiberglass start up spa for under $2,000. My experience with their products and the company has been excellent. I would highly recommend them if your in need a new replacement or your first hot tub. We love ours!

Description of Work
Built and installed our 8 person hot tub.

Category deck company","electrician","junk removal","plumber","pool cleaning service","room remodeling","Swimming Pool Company

07/27/2014

Contacted Home Resort through Angie's list on June 11, 2014 and was at the house within a week to look at and take measurements for estimate. Chuck told me he would have the estimate done by the following Monday. Through numerous messages to finalize what work needed to be done still have not received an estimate and it is July 27th. Last message from Chuck stated that he had not forgot and would take care of me. If he didn't want to take the job or give estimate just be honest, so we could move on and find somebody else. We have located another contractor gave estimate in three days and is starting job in two weeks.

Description of Work
Not Reliable

Category house painter

07/14/2014

The guy that came initially put in his time but he did not finish the work. It has taken a while due to rain that has happened in the area. I expect him to come back as I have not paid for the materials to finish the work.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for $99.00 for 3 hours of general contractor or handyman service. He did some wood patch work and that needs to be sanded and re-painted, I needed an area to be closed up that was and access point for pests. He stabilized some rocks in my yard and he did some caulking as well.

Category contractor","handyman service

11/15/2013

He showed up promptly and went straight to looking at the basement. He looked around and tried to find the cause of the water leakage into the basement. He ran the washer and found what he thought was the cause of the problem. He also gave suggestions on how to fix our guest bedroom in the basement that had water damage. Most of all he was very understanding and tried to calm me down as our basement was flooding. He was helpful in calming me down bringing what I thought was going to be a several thousand dollar project to just hiring a plumber. Also a couple of days after he assessed the situation he e-mailed me to see if we had any other problems since he had been by the house.

Description of Work
He rearranged his schedule to come out and see what the problem was to cause my basement to leak.

Category basement waterproofer

11/12/2013

Wonderful, totally professional and very sweet

Description of Work
Purchased correct pipe and installed under kitchen sink, after removing broken pipe Purchased correct heat pipe & installed in my 2001 Honda

Category plumber

Pools, Custom Factory Direct Spas,Decks,floating docks, General Contracting, Outdoor Living, if you can dream it we can build it

Septic Pump or Drain Cleaning Services