Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2004

Supplier of residential and commercial garage doors, rolling steel doors, custom wood doors, openers, and loading dock equipment. Service and repair on all brands. Costs are determined by the job and may have an extra charge for after hours, emergency service. Additional DBA - Raynor Garage Door Company Inc. Award winning....

Overhead Door Company of Kansas City™

Award winning. 150+ Employees, no subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. There is an extra charge for after hours emergency service. Additional fax number: (816) 410-0546. Phone 2 is the number for the Overland Park showroom at: 7005 A. W. 152nd Terrace. & (816) 224-1020, is the phone number for the Blue Springs showroom located at: 718 N 7 Highway.

Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters)

Additional phones - (913) 825-6205 & (913) 780-9090. Award winning. Background checks & Skill Assessments on employees. Uses licensed subcontractors for plumbing and electrical work.

Offers by Ace Handyman Services (formerly Handyman Matters) on Angi
Eagle Door

At Eagle Garage Door Company, we are committed to providing professional garage door repair, service and installation in both the Residential and Commercial fields throughout the Kansas City Area. Owner, Bruce Gist, has been in operation since 1992, providing second to none service in a home near you. We understand the importance of picking the right garage door. It is often the first thing that catches your eye upon pulling into your driveway. We want to make that daily experience be something that makes you smile. Curb appeal is everything, and a beautiful new garage door is the perfect first or last step.

10/14/2018

Douglas J.

They were on time, professional and provided helpful information

Description of Work
Garage door opener

Category garage doors

It was our pleasure being able to assist you with your needs!

05/21/2018

L E.

The serviceman was prompt, polite and very helpful. The broken spring that was replaced was not near the quality of the new replacement. I have no doubt this one will last much longer! I would recommend Raynor.

Description of Work
Garage Door Spring Replacement

Category garage doors

Thank you for the review and allowing us to assist you!

05/18/2017

Tina F.

The installation went well. Had a few issues which were taken care of when pointed out. We had some custom work done on our doors so it took a little longer to get them then I'd like but it was worth the wait. the doors are light and are insulated.

Description of Work
Replaced our garage doors and garage door openers.

Category garage doors

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to be able to assist you with your new garage doors.

05/10/2017

Greg C.

great product and installation thus far. communication was a little less than ideal but we were trying to juggle their availability with our work schedule.

Description of Work
replaced overhead garage door opener

Category garage doors

Thank you for choosing Raynor to assist you. Please don't hesitate to let us know of any future needs you may have.

05/10/2017

Michael S.

Great. They were professional on time and they finished the job in a timely manner. We are pleased with the result.

Description of Work
Garage door replacement.

Category garage doors

It was our pleasure to be able to assist you with your garage door needs! Thank you for the opportunity.

04/28/2017

Jim R.

We were very happy with them. At first they put the wrong door in but they were very quick to replace them.

Description of Work
They replaced our garage doors.

Category garage doors

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for your business. Glad you are enjoying your new door!

12/30/2016

Nick D.

Call 1. During the summer, my door came off the tracks. Raynor came out and fixed the door immediately. Service was great. Call 2. 3 months later, the door would not lift up all the way. Raynor came out and replaced the computer board in door opener. Call 3. 2 months later. The door would stop about a foot off from the floor. We waited a about week for Raynor to come out. The technician adjusted the opener but said that our opener was undersized and that we should consider getting a larger motor or replace our old wood door. I thought this was odd since we have had the opener for a couple years. Call 4. One of the springs just broke. I decided to call another company. It would seem that the springs were probably going bad and that might of been the problem at least based on my second opinion. check out this link [*** Link removed ***] It appears that Raynor has a good service record and maybe it was just bad luck for them. But it is concerning that I have to make another service call, when the problem could of been diagnosed before. Makes me wonder if my computer board was really bad.

Description of Work
This is a combination of several service calls in the past year. I've used Raynor for several years to repair my garage door. At my old house and my current home. They have been reliable and quick to come out.

11/18/2016

Arnelle M.

Perfect! From the salesman to the installers, they were prompt, polite, competent and professional. Their price was the lowest for the same quality of garage door offered by others. I would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
New garage door

02/11/2016

Carmen M.

I can always call them. They always come out and do a really good job for me.

Description of Work
For my garage door, I use Raynor. The springs broke on the door. They came out and replaced those.

Category garage doors

Thank you! We appreciate your business.

02/06/2016

SHARON D.

My garage door was completely stuck midway with my car in the garage - so I couldn't get to work. I called Raynor at 7am and they had a guy at my home in about 1 hour. He replaced 2 spring and a couple other parts that got bent when the spring broke and it works great now. I was at work by 9. Couldn't have been happier with their service, experience, and professionalism. I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 springs and got my garage door working again.

Category garage doors

Thank you so much for your post. We were happy to be of service and appreciate your business.

Raynor Garage Doors of Kansas City

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2004

8235 McCoy St

Shawnee, KS 66227

Commercial and residential sales, service and installation of garage doors and openers.