Midwest Duct Cleaning Inc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2003

20 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Additional email - tracy@midwestductcleaning.com. NADCA Certified...

Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc.

When you need the best chimney sweep and repair services the Kansas City area has to offer, you can trust the experts at Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc. Our team of chimney sweepers has been serving the Kansas City area for more than two decades, providing quality chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, and pressure washing for residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of work, and we want you to see the Aardvark difference.

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi
Duct Doctor USA of Kansas City

Duct Doctor USA of Kansas City is Americas #1 Duct Cleaner. We are the authority in healthy, safe and effective cleaning. Our entire process was created to be the safest in the industry when considering your home, pets and most of all your Family. At Duct Doctor, Cleaning is a science to us so you can expect only the best! Our standards are strict, One of them is the no price sacrifice! Which means you get a cleaning with the HIGHEST quality without ever sacrificing on the price. We 100% Guarantee all of our work !

09/13/2017

All went well. I should have followed them around to make sure they cleaned each register and return, because I believe they missed one or didn't clean the one in the master bath very well.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and dryer vent cleaning

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

09/11/2017

With duct cleaning it's hard to tell because it's not like something you can "see". The guy came and it was only one person, he was here for hours. He didn't show me any dirt that he removed though and I can honestly say that I don't notice ANY difference in the dust levels in my home. For me I think it was a total waste of money and time.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning

08/31/2016

It was perfect!! They informed us of rust issues. They were very polite, detailed, on time, made sure everything was back in its place perfectly, they are trustworthy and well worth it!! They took pictures and showed us before and after, educated us on ducts and emailed us additional pictures to see.

Description of Work
cleaned our air ducts

03/09/2016

Normally a team of two does the work but due to illness, only one tech showed up in the morning, and explained that it would take extra hours for him to complete everything. Shortly thereafter, the company sent over a team of two more techs, so we ended up with three guys doing the work. They were professional, efficient, and left our home neat and clean. When they told me the cost was $30 more th...

Description of Work
Clean all air ducts, the furnace and the dryer vent to the outside.

03/08/2016

Outstanding service. Arrived right on time at 8am, and worked until 4:30. The crew was professional, hardworking and extremely clean. We could not be more pleased with the service. I might add that I was shocked at the amount of dirt and debris removed from our ducts.

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts for both furnace and AC units.

Category air duct cleaning

Inspection, cleaning, & restoration - residential, commercial, medical, industrial & institutional

$25