Legacy Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2010

Legacy is an Owner operated company that is proud to serve the Kansas City area. Our focus is on complete customer satisfaction. We want to help our customers have the best possible experience working with us. We cover the entire Kansas City region as well as most of Kansas and parts of Missouri. Call Josh (913-558-3614) or Dustin (913-558-5216) with any questions or for an over the phone quote. Also ask us about our specials offered to Angie's list members!...

Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc.

When you need the best chimney sweep and repair services the Kansas City area has to offer, you can trust the experts at Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc. Our team of chimney sweepers has been serving the Kansas City area for more than two decades, providing quality chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, and pressure washing for residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of work, and we want you to see the Aardvark difference.

Pure Ultraviolet LLC

Your one stop shop for whole-home air purification! ​ We are dedicated to providing the Kansas City metro area with everything you need to keep your homes, business, offices, schools, and other indoor spaces clean and free of germs and harmful pathogens. ​ We expertly provide every service needed to make your indoor air as clean and pure as possible. Our services include: - HVAC and air duct cleaning - Dryer vent cleaning - Anti-microbial fogging - Custom-made Pure Ultraviolet UV light installation - Commercial-grade personal and home air ionizers - Air filter subscriptions and installations ​ We offer the latest in HVAC cleaning technology and air purification systems and provide you with air quality above the rest.

Duct Doctor USA of Kansas City

Duct Doctor USA of Kansas City is Americas #1 Duct Cleaner. We are the authority in healthy, safe and effective cleaning. Our entire process was created to be the safest in the industry when considering your home, pets and most of all your Family. At Duct Doctor, Cleaning is a science to us so you can expect only the best! Our standards are strict, One of them is the no price sacrifice! Which means you get a cleaning with the HIGHEST quality without ever sacrificing on the price. We 100% Guarantee all of our work !

11/08/2012

Can't recommend Legacy Carpet highly enough. I began using them about 4 years ago - I have a large 2br townhome - $100.00. I've also used them for cleaning the air ducts ($285.00 - 1 furnace). Dustin & Josh do a great job and can work wonders with carpet cleaning. So much so that when I took over managing 25 premium rental homes, I now use them on all my properties. I've also had the chance to use...

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning - I have a large 2br townhome - $100.00. Air Ducts - $285.00 (1 furnace). Dustin & Josh do a great job and can work wonders with carpet cleaning and air duct cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,air duct cleaning

12/14/2009

I found them through my telephone directory. They were professional, responsive and punctual. Their pricing was reasonable as well.

Description of Work
They did the carpet cleaning for me.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Wood Cleaning, Granite and Marble Cleaning, Carpet stretching, Air Duct Cleaning, Water Damage Cleanup/Restoration

Carpet Installation