David's Moving

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

5136 England St

Shawnee, KS 66203

Family owned and operated. Owner operated. We have been providing dependable and fast service for nearly 25 years. We have after hours availability. Our goal is to recycle and donate as much as possible. Only after all other options have been exhausted do we resort to landfills. Like you, we care about future generations. Don’t Put Yourself at Risk! Hire professionals to do the work. David’s Hauling & Clean-Up is fully licensed and insured to protect you and your property. It’s our way of giving you peace of mind. In accordance with government regulations, we are prohibited from disposing of any hazardous waste, including paint, paint thinner, oil, gasoline, and other harmful chemicals. We offer junk removal services for your home, business and/or job site. We’ll remove all your unwanted junk, saving you the time and back pain of lifting heavy items. You show us the items you want removed and leave the rest to us. We do all the loading and lifting. When the job is complete, we even sweep up any mess caused by the removal. David’s Hauling of KC is the one to call when it comes to all your hauling needs in the greater Kansas City area. We promise to make sure that we provide the best service possible and do the job right the first time....

Resposiveness

hauling (61)movers (36)handyman (5)screen repair (1)house cleaning (1)

12/17/2020

Fantastic! From the walk through and estimate all the way to the unloading this family owned group of people were friendly, accommodating and professional. Everything was on time and very well done. We had no damage or delays. 👍

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David White Moving - Out of state move

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

11/13/2020

He did me a favor and came the same day I asked. He charged me a fair price. I will certainly hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TWO QUEEN MATTRESSES

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2020

09/03/2020

David and his team did a great job. David gave me a very competitive quote, was very professional and did a great job picking up all my junk. He even cleaned up after he was done. I think it took less than 30 minutes to get the job done. I would 100% use David's Hauling and Moving again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling of contruction debris and trash

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2020

10/08/2019

We're moving in mere days and I had to replace the garage door at the last minute. It was oddly difficult to get someone out ASAP to get rid of this thing. David got out here the same day, very cool.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a defunct garage door hauled off with short notice

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

07/28/2019

David showed up on time. He was kind, helpful, and he and his crew were respectful of the house and its contents. I didn’t want to discard items of value. David found someone to help me pack, and he worked with a nearby charity to donate many items. His charge was reasonable, he helped me arrange a minor repair, and he left the home swept and ready for its new owners. I would recommend him for any...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help clearing out the home of a good friend who passed away.

CATEGORY handyman service,hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2019

07/25/2019

Great same day service. Good price. Will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling & disposal of many moving boxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

07/17/2019

No issues, on time as promised and charged exactly what we agreed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Haul away junk

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

10/03/2018

David's Moving communicated well with expected arrival time. They were friendly, hardworking, and moved our furniture with care. We recommend their services and would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture between floors of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

09/28/2018

They were friendly, professional and efficient. They were very careful in my home and considerate. I will definitely hire them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a large heavy armoire moved downstairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

06/18/2018

David came by and Gave you s a firm price for the move. He and his team showed up on time and quickly but carefully moved our parents. They did a great job and took great care with those things important to my mother. Price was excellent, service was fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved family members into assisted living facility.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

Junk Removal - Trash, Brush, Appliances, & Construction Debris Hauling, Clean Up Houses & Businesses, Basements, & Garages, Power Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Window Washing, Minor Handyman Repair, Moving Clean-Up, Rearrangement, & Moving Services.

Hazardous Waste Removal - Paint, Paint Thinner, Oil, & Gasoline.

American Express, Check