Clear View Inc Professional Window Cleaning

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2010

At Clear View, our mission is to provide our clients with the highest quality window cleaning service at a fair, competitive price. You deserve a clear view! This philosophy is why the University of Kansas, Kansas State University, the US Federal Government, hundreds of business owners, and countless Kansas families put their confidence, trust, and windows in our capable hands. Additional email - stevestoll@clearviewkansas.com. Additional phone - (785) 842-1185....

Latka Gutter Cleaning

Latka Gutter Cleaning

I started this company back in 2018 to provide the highest quality gutter cleaning in the Kansas City Metro area. We have been doing so since I started and will continue to be affordable, reliable and the best gutter cleaning service in the KC area.

12/23/2014

Good. Unable to reach one gutter but will do a 2 story house unlike some competitors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 30+ windows (exterior) and gutters.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you very much for the opportunity to clean your windows and gutters. I apologize if this was not communicated to you earlier, but we are able to do that difficult 20' section of gutters on the back of your house. We would need to use a different and more time consuming method to access them, however. We are able to use ropes, body harnesses, etc...to safely access the roof / gutters in these...

11/06/2014

It went very well. When I paid the bill, I made a note that I had a few areas that I was questioning, and they came out immediately and took care of it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my office building windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning

Thank you for using us, and I am glad you were satisfied with the work. We look forward to cleaning your windows for many years to come. David Stoll - Operations Manager

06/24/2014

EXCELLENT.  Incredible service from first contact.  Great communication and worked hard to accommodate our scheduling needs.  The crew that came out were polite, professional and extremely service oriented.  We have used other services in the past - and Clear View was head and shoulders above all other services we have tried.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all home windows inside and out.  Cleaned one very large interior mirror.

CATEGORY window cleaning

[member name removed], I am very pleased that you were so happy with our work and technicians. The email you sent Betsy was very nice and thoughtful as well. Customers like you are the reason we do this work and why we are growing faster than ever, 26 years and counting. Thanks again. David Stoll - Operations Manager

06/17/2014

They were very neat and very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned windows

CATEGORY window cleaning

[member name removed], Thank you for commenting on the quality and demeanor of our employees. I will be sure and pass your comments along to them. They will be happy to hear you were pleased with them personally, and their work. We appreciate having you as a regular customer and look forward to seeing you next month for your summer cleaning. - David Stoll - Operations Manager

04/21/2014

After receiving a mailer and checking Clear View out on Angie's List and other places, I called to inquire about pricing. I was quoted just under $350 by count and description alone. I scheduled for a few weeks out and I called them two days before to confirm the appointment. The appointment was for 8 am and the two-man crew arrived on time. We walked the house and they started right away. After a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned inside, outside, and screens for 35 windows, mostly double-hung.

CATEGORY window cleaning

[Member Name], I am happy you were pleased with our work and that we were able to do the work even less expensively than the quoted pricing over the phone. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to clean your windows.

Residential & Commercial Window & Gutter Cleaning