ASAP Electric

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

11800 Shawnee Mission Pkwy Ste 22

Shawnee, KS 66203

ASAP Electric is family owned and operated.We are the only electrical company in the city that provides same day, with a 5 year warranty....

10/02/2015

James C.

Description of Work
Completely satisfied with services rendered. I would definitely use them again

08/07/2014

Duane R.

Hector is the same electrician who installed my ceiling fan. He also installed the motion sensor. I can not speak highly enough of Hector's professionalize and knowledge. I will always use ASAP as long as Hector is the electrician they send

Description of Work
Wired motion sensor to a light

06/23/2014

Catherine H.

It was great. I've used them before and they've always been good.

Description of Work
I used ASAP Electric for electrical work. They did rewiring.

06/19/2014

Duane R.

I was so impressed with the electrician from ASAP. This was a difficult installation or I would have done it myself. Hang a ceiling fan on a 20 sloped ceiling without a clear way to fish the wire from the switch to the fan.

Description of Work
Installed a Ceiling Fan

05/09/2013

PEGGY D.

ASAP Electric is very professional and did an excellent job. He cleans up after himself. He has worked for me several times and always does a really good job.

Description of Work
ASAP Electric repaired a landscape light and wired the cable and the electric for a TV above our fireplace.

Category electrician, home theater design

02/27/2013

Sean A.

I was happy with it. They were a little high, but it was worth it. They showed up on time, ready to do the work. Hector was great. I had no issues at all. They have phenomenal service. I called up one day, they had them out the following week. It required coordination with the local power company, they handled all of that. I was able to take picture with my cell phone and forward it to the owner, they let me know they could do the work.

Description of Work
The power coming into the house, the line had settled away due to ground settlement, the repaired it.

09/11/2012

Sharon K.

Everything was handled efficiently and cleanly from start to finish, despite requiring several visits to the property due to the other contractors being in and out. The permit was pulled, the power company called, inspections handled, everything. I was also informed that Rodney will perform a walkthrough, upon request, for properties that I am contemplating buying so as to have a professional and accurate idea of the scope of work needed for rehabbing that would likely miss being seen (at least by me).

Description of Work
Rodney is the owner of this company and has helped me out in the past, going back to when he worked for another company. His professionalism, fair prices and attention to detail are what made me stick with him when he made a go of it for himself. In this case, I called on him with a mayday request because I had contracted with a handytman for some overall home repairs and upgrades that I was assured he could handle. That turned out to not be the case as I saw one shortcut after another being taken that even I could tell were not on the up-and-up. When it comes to electric stuff, I never want to mess around or have anything be less than code, as much if not more so in this rehab house as I would in my own home. Rodney came out right away and assured me that things were not beyond repair (or hope). He set me up with an appointment within a week and showed up promptly with a small crew on the day and time. The work he agreed to perform included UNDOING and REDOING al the mickey mouse stuff the handyman had started, including deciphering some fairly tricky wiring, installing new lights and sockets, installing a whole new breaker panel (with permit, of course) and in every way making sure the house was set up the way it should be for a family to safely live there. He handled all the details all the way through, making sure everything was done to my satisfaction, and meets code to boot! Rodney is the "go-to" guy in my book. Hands down. Professional, prompt, thorough, fair, a great guy.

Category plumbing

Zoom Drain

A clogged-up drain is every homeowner’s nightmare. The thought of a sink overflowing or sewage backing out of a toilet can give anyone shivers. Who can you call when you need help with a problematic drain or sewer line – and fast? Zoom Drain of Kansas City, of course! We are the trusted team of drain and sewer service experts in Kansas City, Overland Park and the surrounding areas for residential, commercial and industrial properties. Our highly trained team is equipped with top-grade tools of the trade and leading industry knowledge so we can tackle anything that slows down your drainage system. Whether you live in a multi-story townhouse or an expansive ranch home, Zoom Drain of Kansas City can handle all your sewer and drain needs.

Overhead Door Company of Kansas City™

Since 1927, KANSAS CITY'S ONLY distributor of Overhead Door™ brand. You'll never pay for anything you don't need. We never use subcontractors. Never pay a travel charge. After hours emergency service available by calling 816-281-0889. Visit our working showroom of garage doors and openers. FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check
    5 year warranty on labor and parts

Residential and commercial electrical work, upgrades, troubleshooting, ceiling fans, lights, outlets, range & dryer circuits, smoke detectors, hot tubs, remodeling & rewiring, panel replacements, code updates, dedicated circuits & sub panels.

septic, sewer, excavating