ASAP Electric

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2012

ASAP Electric is family owned and operated.We are the only electrical company in the city that provides same day, with a 5 year warranty....

Mission Painting and Home Improvements

Mission Painting, as stated in our first core value, is driven by faith. We know God has given us a platform to make this world better. Therefore, we help vulnerable women and children at risk of being trafficked. To help them, we aim to be excellent at our craft. We dramatically improve the appearance of homes and businesses through meticulous interior painting, and we extend the life of your property through our detailed approach to exterior painting. Loving our neighbors. Serving our city. That’s our core focus at Mission Painting, and we invite you into the journey. When you choose us as your home or commercial painter, you’re choosing to be part of something bigger than ourselves. Our Guarantee. Your Delight. We pursue your satisfaction through relentless work and attention to detail. Our ownership has experience in the ultra challenging painting climates from cold and rainy Michigan seasons to hot and dry Arizona summers. Wanting the wholesome values of the midwest and convenience for expansion, we have firmly planted our roots in the Heart of America: the Greater Kansas City Metro. And no matter where you are or what your need, we’re confident in the Mission Painting Guarantee: We leave your home better than when we found it. As we pursue excellence for homeowners in need of interior painting, exterior painting, or other painting contractor needs, we operate with a specific process in mind. The cyclical process contains five main steps, and it will change the way you view painting as it relates to your home or business. After you experience how easy our process is, you’ll be searching for other things we can come paint for you at an affordable cost.

ABARCACONSTRUCTION LLC

Specializing in residential and commercial painting, both interior and exterior! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Fresh Paint

Paint interior, walls, trim, ceilings, laquer, gelstain, I can spray or brush, I can do anything about paint! Very reasonable prices and 20 years experience, very respectful. We are insured.

10/02/2015

Description of Work
Completely satisfied with services rendered. I would definitely use them again

08/07/2014

Hector is the same electrician who installed my ceiling fan. He also installed the motion sensor. I can not speak highly enough of Hector's professionalize and knowledge. I will always use ASAP as long as Hector is the electrician they send

Description of Work
Wired motion sensor to a light

06/23/2014

It was great. I've used them before and they've always been good.

Description of Work
I used ASAP Electric for electrical work. They did rewiring.

06/19/2014

I was so impressed with the electrician from ASAP. This was a difficult installation or I would have done it myself. Hang a ceiling fan on a 20 sloped ceiling without a clear way to fish the wire from the switch to the fan.

Description of Work
Installed a Ceiling Fan

05/09/2013

ASAP Electric is very professional and did an excellent job. He cleans up after himself. He has worked for me several times and always does a really good job.

Description of Work
ASAP Electric repaired a landscape light and wired the cable and the electric for a TV above our fireplace.

Category electrician,home theater design

Residential and commercial electrical work, upgrades, troubleshooting, ceiling fans, lights, outlets, range & dryer circuits, smoke detectors, hot tubs, remodeling & rewiring, panel replacements, code updates, dedicated circuits & sub panels.

septic, sewer, excavating