AE Landscape Solutions

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2012

AE Landscape solutions began in 2001 as a small landscape design and installation company. Since then we have continued to grow through customer referrals, word of mouth, continued hard work and the strive for perfection. Once the company began to grow and the need arose, the array of services that we offer has also grown. We now offer full grounds maintenance, chemical applications for turf and ornamentals, irrigation setup and maintenance, landscape design and installation. The need for new additions to the people who make up AE Landscape Solutions has also grown and has been greatly improved. A few to mention are Scott and Ben. Scott brings to the table years of industry knowledge and know how. He owned and operated his own lawn and landscape company for 15 years prior to joining AE Landscape solutions. He has given great insight to the ins and outs of this business, and with his history of hard work and excellent performance has made an outstanding addition to our company. Scott will be very visible on the property, as he handles the primary load of the week to week mowing and maintenance of the property. The other leading member of the company is Ben. He owns a bachelors of turf management from Kansas State University and has applied that trade to becoming a superintendent for a local Kansas City golf course. His knowledge of turf and ornamentals response to fertilizers, chemicals and mechanical practices is extremely important to the success of the company and the product we are able to deliver. From working on a golf course he also has obtained a great deal of history and knowledge with irrigation and the proper way to start up and maintain a complete residential or commercial irrigation system. Finally, I Aaron Espe am the founder and proprietor of this company. I have received a bachelors of Business Management from Pittsburg State University as well as a degree in horticultural science. I personally am involved in and oversee all landscape design, landscape recommendations, practices and standards. My acute attention to detail, schooling, and industry knowledge have lended themselves nicely to run and operate this great company which we are all so proud of. Your choice in us to provide the services for your home or business will not be taken lightly, but with pride, superior service and good old fashioned hard work and dedication. Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to a great working relationship with you in the future....

Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions

Atlantis Drainage Solutions was incorporated in 1997. The President, Ken Banks, was previously employed with a local foundation repair company for 6 1/2 years before starting his own company. It was his belief based on personal experience, as well as professional engineer statements, that the majority (85%) of wet basements could be made dry or maintained dry by improving and managing the water run-off (drainage) around the structure. Therefore our motto became, We Correct the Cause Not the Symptom!

08/18/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great work. Very reasonable on price. Worked with us in developing a complete landscape plan for a home built 29 years. He then executed the bed creation and installation of the plants. His firm also reconfigured the sprinkler system for the new planting beds.

CATEGORY drain pipe

05/26/2015

Aaron is awesome to work with!  Reasonable, professional, on time, does a good job.  I would definitely recommend him!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
trimmed all bushes, provided and put mulch down, aerated and reseeded back yard

CATEGORY landscaping

10/26/2014

Ben Augustine did not complete the job during the time frame that was discussed. Part of the contract was to start the system in the Spring. They never came, had to hire another company to fix a problem. Several phone calls were never answered. Emails were answered at first, but when I could not fix it and asked them to come over, they never did. Ben Augustine was extremely rude to me at times dur...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Irrigation installation, parts and labor.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

10/29/2013

He showed up on time for the quote. Provided a detailed quote. He showed up on time for the job. He completed it early and above our expectations. Great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redesign landscape bed, plant materials, drainage and irrigation work performed, and trimmed trees.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,tree service

09/04/2013

Aaron met with me at my house to discuss what I wanted done. He emailed me 2 days later with a detailed quote along with pictures of the rock, picture of the french drain, etc.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 french drains. Buried 3 downspouts. Edged my landscaping with beautiful rocks.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe,hardscaping