ADT Authorized Dealer Smart Squad Security

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2013

Direct Security Services formed in 1998 and has ranked in the top 20 of all ADT dealers (of 350 to 500 perpetually) each and every year of existence. Direct Security Services has on 5 different occasions been asked to participate as part of ADT’s elite Dealer Advisory Board which is now simply known as the President’s Club; where the input of dealers has positively, year after year guided the Authorized Dealer Program to perpetual success even as similar Dealer Programs have come and gone....

Xelectricx LLC

Xelectricx LLC

Electrical Contractor for Topeka, Lawrence, and KC - 785-979-6597

05/07/2019

The installation team really went above and beyond to install my system. Will recommend to everyone I know. Wish I could give an A++ rating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alarm system installed

CATEGORY home security systems

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that you are happy with the system. Let me know if you ever have any questions.

04/11/2019

Tyson is great! This is my second home using him to set up and install my security system. He takes the time to really explore all options and figure out what fits your needs the best. We ended up getting a brand new piece of equipment because it had everything I needed. While tweaking the system I called him on a Friday at 5 pm and he worked with me for almost 2 hours to get just the right system...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved and needed new security set up.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for the positive review. Let me know if you ever have any questions.

07/13/2018

I needed a security system for my home, and was referred to Tyson. He showed up on time, answered all my questions, and helped me choose what equipment I needed. Overall, very pleased

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new security system

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Let me know if you ever have any questions regarding the security system.

10/15/2017

Installation was prompt. The technician was nice and was concerned with keeping our home clean during installation - which I appreciated. And the system itself was explained very well, is easy to use and works well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new security system installed.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for the positive review. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

04/07/2017

Very good. Tyson explained the equipment and options. I opted for a system that was a little more expensive at installation but had lower monthy monitoring charges. Because I receive shipments on a regular basis I needed a way to confirm delivery. We looked at several options which can be added at any time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Security system for a house.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to give me a positive review. If you have any questions, feel free to call me anytime. Just to let you know, I have been using the Norwex products I got from you, and like them very much.

Residential and Commercial security systems, including home automation. Receive a FREE home security system with purchase of monitoring service at $33.99 per month. Instead of getting a set equipment package, we customize the system to fit your specific needs. Hardwire and wireless systems available. No home phone required. Burglary, Police, Fire, Medical, Ambush, and Carbon Monoxide protection. Save up to 20% on home insurance. $99 installation(we reimburse this with a $100 Visa gift card)