American Roofing & Renovations Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since December 2011

3.7

Locally owned & operated....

Fresh Paint

Paint interior, walls, trim, ceilings, laquer, gelstain, I can spray or brush, I can do anything about paint! Very reasonable prices and 20 years experience, very respectful. We are insured.

Concrete Genie Property Services

---Complete Property Care--- *Hardscape, landscape, construction, and Tree Maintenance & Removal* -Concrete Genie Property Service is a locally owned and operated full service company. Specializing in concrete pouring, repair, sealing, coloring, pressure washing, cleaning, and maintaining, our experts are fully insured trained and conscientious. We offer 24 hour emergency service.- We also offer complete tree removal services, stump grinding services as well as trimming pruning and other maintenance needs.

IGR CONSTRUCTION LLC

10/29/2014

It was great. They were prompt, efficient, and cleaned up. They were respectful of my property and trustworthy. He was also honest and professional. The price was fair.

Description of Work
They installed new windows, painted the exterior of my house, and put on a new roof and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,replacement windows,house painters

07/14/2014

Terrible. Within a couple of months, the roof was leaking. We called Chris and he said he would repair it, which he did not. He was not professional or punctual. I have a five year guarantee in writing and Chris will not return phone calls. So now I will have to get an attorney to get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Description of Work
We needed part of a roof that was leaking repaired, Chris quoted a price and gave a five year guarantee of no leaks. We went ahead and had him do the job. It leaked, and they would not stand by the guarantee.

12/22/2011

The project is about half complete. I found them on a U-Tube video and I used them because I was pretty specific on the way I wanted the roof installed. They were the only ones I found that installed the roof the way I wanted it installed as a standard installation. I got three other bids and they were all very similar. There has been one problem with a leak that developed Monday night. They came ...

Description of Work
I am using American Roofing & Renovations to put on a decra stone coated metal roof. It included the complete tear off of two layers, redecking and a new roof. Part of my roof is a flat roof that they don't install so they have contracted with a commercial roofing company to do the flat roof.

Residential & commercial repair, installation, replacement of roof, wood rot, siding, gutters, windows, egress window wells, decks & painting.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available