Nate's Lawn & Landscape

Founded 1997 • With Angi since May 2012

06/02/2014

provides weekly lawn care

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn care

11/16/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Once I was finally contacted and set a date for the job, I kept getting calls putting off the start of the project. When they did show up, they did not leave enough time to do the job properly, so they hurried to get it finished. I now have a mix match looking deck as they used brushes and rollers for the job. I have roller marks, round can marks and several unfinished parts of the deck! Although Nate is a very nice person, and I had other jobs planned for him, I will not ask him back, nor recommend him to anyone.

05/25/2012

They are nice to work with and the prices are good since the person we used before was rude though he did a good job when it came to taking care of the lawn but he was not very personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Nate's Lawn & Landscape they heed and seed the water and the landscape. They also take care of the pest control with the landscaping and generally keep the lawn healthy

Lawn, Landscaping, Snow removal, fertilizing