Window Genie of Olathe KS

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

12766 W. 110th Terrace

Overland Park, KS 66210

We are a Fully-Insured, National Franchise dedicated to providing the very best in Professional Services, integrity and fair pricing.

10/12/2017

Kerry H.

My experience with Window Genie was good. I called three places, and they were the only company to come out and give me an estimate based on our square footage. And they gave me the quote almost 24 hours after calling. They were efficient and professional; I recommended them to my sister.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

08/02/2017

Brandi K.

They were on time and cleaned out the gutters completely and bagged and took all the mess with them. They we really easy to work with on scheduling and did a good job.

Description of Work
We had our gutters cleaned out

05/30/2017

Linda S.

I have used them before and will use them again. Window Genie of Olathe is excellent and the owner is fabulous. The people are clean and polite and well trained. I will continue to use them and they have other services I am looking into.

Description of Work
Windows and Gutters

Category gutter repair, replacement windows

07/12/2016

Sharon D.

Kevin returned my call promptly and we arranged to have our windows cleaned within the next week. Today, his crew of three showed up when they said they would. They actually had to come about an hour later than originally scheduled because it was so rainy this morning. They called to let us know when they would be here and they were right on time. The crew was very nice and polite and professional. The windows had not been cleaned in a long time and some were stuck shut. They got all but one open and cleaned everything. We have storm windows and screens on all the windows, and those were all removed and thoroughly cleaned and replaced. These folks worked very hard and our windows look awesome! We are so pleased with their work! I would highly recommend Kevin and his team to anyone. I certainly won't wait so long to have them come out to clean them again! We are going to have them come back out to re-tint some of our windows. I am certain that they will do a great job on that too! Wonderful company!

Description of Work
We needed the windows in our 30 year old house cleaned, inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

04/27/2016

Julie M.

Exceptional service and price for a great, great job! Kevin was right on time, very professional and easy to talk to, and did a terrific job cleaning my windows. I will definitely use Window Genie of Olathe again and will refer family and friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned outside of windows.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

04/18/2016

J David K.

Second time for their services. Prompt, courteous, and quality work. Highest recommendations.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

12/08/2015

David L.

Very satisfied with the work. Technicians flushed my system to make sure the underground drains were clear. This is the second time I have used this contractor.

Description of Work
Cleaned out my gutters, down spouts and extensions.

Category gutter cleaning

Hello [member name removed], Thanks for the nice review. I really appreciate it. Please call me if we can help you in the future. Thanks, Kevin

10/22/2015

Patrick C.

They surpassed my expectations.

Description of Work
They did a great job.

10/08/2015

Daleen S.

We purchased an Angie's List Deal for 20 Windows to be cleaned. We had all of the Windows done. Crew was very polite and careful of our belongings. I gave them a B for punctuality because we had an appointment t that they cancelled. Didn't have enough staff that day. Appointment was rescheduled, and they were on time. I would definitely use this company again. Very neat and put everything they had to move back where it belonged. Very professional.

Description of Work
Window cleaning, inside and out

09/08/2015

Nancy M.

One of the window trims in my sunroom was damaged, so the owner came out to see it, got the part and brought it back to me. He also refunded the charge for extra windows. Very nice guy.

Description of Work
They washed my windows and screens inside and out.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

Hello [Member name removed] Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review and your comments. I really appreciate it. Thanks, Kevin

08/28/2015

Greg P.

Excellent. Everything was performed exactly as promised.

Description of Work
Washed 21 windows

08/14/2015

Helen T.

They did a good job. They forgot to clean one window though.

Description of Work
Washed windows.

08/12/2015

Jennifer F.

The crew of Window Genie were fantastic!! They were on-time. They were extremely friendly and professional. They were quick but very thorough. And by purchasing through Angie's list, I got 20 windows cleaned for the price of $99 - that's an amazing deal. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The crew of Window Genie cleaned my windows inside and out, as well as wiped down my window seals.

Category window cleaning, replacement windows

, Thank you very much for the nice review. I really appreciate it. Please contact us if we can help you again in the future. Thanks, Kevin

06/17/2014

Brian M.

Craig and his crew were great! Prompt communication, arrived on time, super friendly, and quality work performed.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning, pressure washing

06/10/2014

LORETTA N.

We have several large & tall windows that are difficult to reach. He was able to do a nice job on all of our windows.

Description of Work
Washed all exterior windows & several interior windows.

06/03/2014

Mary A.

They were on time and worked the entire day. I had the gutter covers removed and gutters cleaned out. Then all windows and screens were washed, inside and out. I have an old house and cleaning some of the windows was probably a real pain but they did a very thorough job.

Description of Work
Cleaned out gutters and all windows, inside and out.

04/18/2014

Linda S.

I used another window cleaning company in 2013 at the house we were selling. I did not feel comfortable with them. My neighbor hired Window Genie and we got a deal by both of us going in together. The guys were highly professional and did a fantastic job! They even sent a hand written "Thank You" card as well as a "Thank You" e-mail. I loved these guys and will definitely use them again. I felt comfortable with them in my home and it felt more like a friend doing the work than someone I did not know.

Description of Work
They cleaned the windows of our house outside and inside. Inside required some furniture moves, and they were very careful.

04/09/2014

Alleyne J.

Kevin and his team arrived at time scheduled. They quickly got to work cleaning all the windows inside and out.....very neat! No mess! The house looks so much brighter! They did a great job!

Description of Work
Kevin and his team cleaned all my windows inside and out.....looks great!

10/02/2013

Connie N.

They did an exceptional job! I called at the last minute. I spoke to Craig, who was on a job when I spoke to him. He called me back that evening and told me they would fit me in their schedule. They were very prompt and did an AMAZING job! The windows were washed, streak free, inside and out. The screens were removed and cleaned, as well. After they left, I walked around to admire the clean windows and noticed they EVEN swept off my porch! That evening, a neighbor commented on how clean my windows were! I have now hired them to come several times throughout the year!

Description of Work
I hired Window Genie to wash the inside and outside widows.

09/30/2013

Cynthia E.

It went really well. Kevin, the owner, was responsive in all parts of the process from first contact to quote to completion of the job. We are extremely happy with the experience and the quality of the work. We will use this company for window tinting in the future and will try them for window cleaning as well.

Description of Work
Applied Huper Optik window tinting to several rooms in our residence. The tinting reduces heat and glare and protects floors and furniture from fading.

Category window tinting

07/30/2013

Dana E.

My second time working with this group. Very professional and super nice people. Did a great job !

Description of Work
Window tinting

Category window cleaning, window tinting

07/03/2013

Brian M.

Craig Apple and his crew were phenomenal. Super friendly service. Prompt. Did a great job. Thanks!

Description of Work
Performed clean out of front gutters and down spouts.

06/26/2013

Elena L.

They provide a good service. We are very satisfied. They did the service accurately, quickly, and they were on time. They communicated good and they were easy to schedule with. We will definately use them again.

Description of Work
They did interior and exterior window cleaning and they did gutter cleaning in areas that we could not reach.

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

06/25/2013

Rodger R.

Price was reasonable Quality of work was very good Responses were within acceptable parameters They arrived when they said they would be here They did their work, cleaned up whatever mess may have been made and left me with clean windows.I will call them again when we feel the windows need cleaning.

Description of Work
They cleaned our windows.

06/25/2013

Philip W.

The service seemed like it would have been good. They were professional. We have not used them due to all of the rain. He seems to be very conscientious.

Description of Work
He gave an estimate for exterior window cleaning for a story in a half home with 5 bedrooms.

Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet

Gutter Helmet Gutter Protection | Proudly Serving Local Homeowners Since 1981 Never Clean Your Gutters Again! Gutter Helmet is the one-time investment with a lifetime of benefits. Our system installs over your existing full-sized rain gutters, and we offer the only true four-season/365 day-a-year total rainwater management protection system. Trusted by over a million customers nationwide, we guarantee your gutters will remain free flowing and clog free from all debris with our triple lifetime, transferable performance warranty. Call to learn more about the Gutter Helmet difference and schedule your free demonstration and estimate today. (877) 779-8048. Senior & military discounts available.

Offers by Gutter Helmet by Harry Helmet on Angi
    Johnson County Guttering Co.

Helping the Kansas City area with their gutter needs since 1986, Johnson County Gutters is now your one stop shop for guttering roofing and siding. We deliver the same quality, knowledge and value that we have in the past. Expert installation and dealing direct with owner prior to work set up is on the forefront of our commitment to service. Johnson County Guttering Company, the #1 guttering , siding, and roofing company in the area. One call. 3 services.Your satisfaction. Whether you’re a homeowner or a residential or commercial builder, we’re your winning choice. Please call us today for a free written estimate. We've been helping customers with their gutter problems since 1986. The Key to Our Success is providing “The Best in Quality, Service, and Price!”

2022 Super Service Award

All American Gutter

*******8X Super Service Award winner!!!!! *********** 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Lifetime warranty on all new gutter installations (workmanship & materials).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

We offer interior and/or exterior residential and commercial window cleaning, residential and commercial window tinting. We also offer pressure washing services for cleaning homes, decks and concrete.

We do not offer high rise window cleaning.