Window Genie of Olathe KS

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a Fully-Insured, National Franchise dedicated to providing the very best in Professional Services, integrity and fair pricing....

If you have been thinking of giving your home a makeover, you’ve picked the perfect time. Siding, roofing, gutters, windows and doors has never had a better range of design options and it is truly impressive. You won’t see us on TV or hear us on the radio, what you will see is that we pride ourselves on keeping overhead low so we can pass those savings on to you. Over 80% of our work is referrals from previous customers so our reputation is everything to us. We offer multiple low and no cost financing options. Give us a call today to have one of our experienced sales consultants out to your home for a Free Estimate. Weekend and evening appointments also available. We are proud to be family owned & operated locally since 1984 with over 18,000 satisfied customers. We are a Preferred contractor with most all Insurance companies. Qualified Remodeler magazine Top 500 Award winner. Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractor. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone number 816-468-8400

Residential solutions has been locally owned and operated since 2006. We specialize in interior and exterior painting. We also handle deck and fence staining which includes detail power washing prior to the stain application. We handle all types of wood rot / wood repairs; including basic trim boards, siding replacement, and windowsill replacement. Owned by Craig Anderson and Coby Feris, residential solutions offers great services at an affordable price. We use only the very best products available on the market. Our paint products offered through Sherwin-Williams either have a 25 year warranty SuperPaint, or a lifetime guaranteed duration paint. The paint choices are completely up to customer discretion. Whether Residential Solutions is painting your home, repairing all types of wood rot, or staining your deck and fence put your trust in us. With a combined 16 years experience we are more than capable of handling all of your homes needs. We offer a five year warranty on all of our painting, and a two year warranty on all staining projects. Throughout the last seven years we pride ourselves in our efforts to please customers. We have received numerous awards including the most recent, Angie’s list award for 2012 contractors of the year. We are also members of Home Advisor. Feel free to take advantage of all discounts offered through Angie’s list, and Home Adviser. Please feel free to friend us on Facebook. This will allow you as a consumer to take advantage of any and all discounts and coupons that we offer monthly. Additional email - info@residentialsolutionskc.com.

Call us for your window and siding installation and repair!

10/12/2017

My experience with Window Genie was good. I called three places, and they were the only company to come out and give me an estimate based on our square footage. And they gave me the quote almost 24 hours after calling. They were efficient and professional; I recommended them to my sister.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

08/02/2017

They were on time and cleaned out the gutters completely and bagged and took all the mess with them. They we really easy to work with on scheduling and did a good job.

Description of Work
We had our gutters cleaned out

Category gutter cleaning

05/30/2017

I have used them before and will use them again. Window Genie of Olathe is excellent and the owner is fabulous. The people are clean and polite and well trained. I will continue to use them and they have other services I am looking into.

Description of Work
Windows and Gutters

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

07/12/2016

Kevin returned my call promptly and we arranged to have our windows cleaned within the next week. Today, his crew of three showed up when they said they would. They actually had to come about an hour later than originally scheduled because it was so rainy this morning. They called to let us know when they would be here and they were right on time. The crew was very nice and polite and professional...

Description of Work
We needed the windows in our 30 year old house cleaned, inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

04/27/2016

Exceptional service and price for a great, great job! Kevin was right on time, very professional and easy to talk to, and did a terrific job cleaning my windows. I will definitely use Window Genie of Olathe again and will refer family and friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned outside of windows.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

We offer interior and/or exterior residential and commercial window cleaning, residential and commercial window tinting. We also offer pressure washing services for cleaning homes, decks and concrete.

We do not offer high rise window cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express