Window Genie of Olathe KS

Founded 2012 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a Fully-Insured, National Franchise dedicated to providing the very best in Professional Services, integrity and fair pricing....

Exterior Energy Consultants of Kansas City

If you have been thinking of giving your home a makeover, you’ve picked the perfect time. Siding, roofing, gutters, windows and doors has never had a better range of design options and it is truly impressive. You won’t see us on TV or hear us on the radio, what you will see is that we pride ourselves on keeping overhead low so we can pass those savings on to you. Over 80% of our work is referrals from previous customers so our reputation is everything to us. We offer multiple low and no cost financing options. Give us a call today to have one of our experienced sales consultants out to your home for a Free Estimate. Weekend and evening appointments also available. We are proud to be family owned & operated locally since 1984 with over 18,000 satisfied customers. We are a Preferred contractor with most all Insurance companies. Qualified Remodeler magazine Top 500 Award winner. Owens Corning and GAF preferred contractor. A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Additional phone number 816-468-8400

Offers by Exterior Energy Consultants of Kansas City on Angi
Power Wash Pros

Power Wash Pros is a family owned and operated company since 2020.We offer commercial/residential high temperature self contained 4200 psi mobile pressure wash service and use environmentaly friendly detergents that get the toughest jobs done. We do Siding, Stonework, Brick work, Driveways, Decks and fences .

Cornerstone Home Improvement

Cornerstone Home Improvement has earned the reputation of being trustworthy, honest and fair to its customers. A local, family owned business-three generations strong serving the Kansas City area for over 38 years, Cornerstone is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI. We understand that our business is dependent upon our customers. Therefore, our number one goal at Cornerstone is to provide each customer with uncompromising quality products and dedicated personal service. In fact, over 60% of our business is from a repeat satisfied customer or referral almost unheard of in this industry. You receive a premium product at an affordable price and you pay nothing until all work is completed and you are completely satisfied. Most all of the products we carry come with a life time, transferable manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, we are one of the very few home improvement companies that actually give a separate written lifetime installation warranty. Also serving Stilwell, Parkville, Shawnee, Mission, Stanley, Plaza, Prairie Village, Leawood, Brookside, Waldo & Raytown, Mo.

10/12/2017

My experience with Window Genie was good. I called three places, and they were the only company to come out and give me an estimate based on our square footage. And they gave me the quote almost 24 hours after calling. They were efficient and professional; I recommended them to my sister.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

08/02/2017

They were on time and cleaned out the gutters completely and bagged and took all the mess with them. They we really easy to work with on scheduling and did a good job.

Description of Work
We had our gutters cleaned out

Category gutter cleaning

05/30/2017

I have used them before and will use them again. Window Genie of Olathe is excellent and the owner is fabulous. The people are clean and polite and well trained. I will continue to use them and they have other services I am looking into.

Description of Work
Windows and Gutters

Category gutter repair,replacement windows

07/12/2016

Kevin returned my call promptly and we arranged to have our windows cleaned within the next week. Today, his crew of three showed up when they said they would. They actually had to come about an hour later than originally scheduled because it was so rainy this morning. They called to let us know when they would be here and they were right on time. The crew was very nice and polite and professional...

Description of Work
We needed the windows in our 30 year old house cleaned, inside and out.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

04/27/2016

Exceptional service and price for a great, great job! Kevin was right on time, very professional and easy to talk to, and did a terrific job cleaning my windows. I will definitely use Window Genie of Olathe again and will refer family and friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned outside of windows.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your nice review of our services.

We offer interior and/or exterior residential and commercial window cleaning, residential and commercial window tinting. We also offer pressure washing services for cleaning homes, decks and concrete.

We do not offer high rise window cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express