MIDWEST TINTING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since February 2004

7755 Shawnee Mission Parkway

Overland Park, KS 66202

Locations: Overland Park, KS: 7755 Shawnee Mission Parkway (913) 384-2665 | Independence, MO: 11315A E 40 Hwy (816) 353-2665 | Lee's Summit, MO: 403 SE Oldham Pwky (816) 560-2665 | Lake of the Ozarks, MO: 829 Wing Circle Dr (866) 443-2665 | Midwest Tinting specialties include automotive, residential and commercial window tinting using films & automotive clear bra with XPEL paint protection. We understand that you have a great investment in your car, home or business and want the best enhancements available. Our products, and the people who install them, are best of the best. You can be sure we take pride in our craft and stand behind every installation....

10/18/2019

Tom T.

Midwest Tinting always does a fantastic job on all of the vehicles we've had them tint.

Description of Work
Window Tinting

07/27/2019

Jerry H.

Awesome!!!. Everyone was really nice and Caleb went above and beyond. Thank you so much

Description of Work
Tinting replacement

Category replacement windows, window tinting, window treatments, auto glass, security windows

We appreciate the review! We hope you took advantage of all our services; including ceramic coating and XPEL clear bra paint protective films for exterior security, along with our window films, vinyl decals, stripes and wraps! Caleb is a seasoned veteran in the industry and highly skilled professional on our team. Thank you for your returning business. We appreciate you!

07/18/2018

Dan O.

Excellent product and service. Dave and Kyle were professional and expert in their work

Description of Work
Windows in home need old tint removed and replaced with new tinting

Category window tinting

Thank you for your review!! Residential and Commercial films boast so many benefits. UV protection to mitigate interior fade, Solar Control to reduce energy costs; which was your main objective? Our lifetime warranty protects against film failure, we are happy to assist you in the removal of your old film and replace with our high performance options. Thank you for choosing Midwest Tinting for all your auto, home and office needs!

05/04/2018

Dan B.

I worked with Jenna over the phone. She coordinated with my local new car dealer and arranged for the car to be picked up and delivered back to the dealership in about 4 hours turn around which allowed me to promptly take delivery of my new car. Windows look great, couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Window tinting

Jenna is a sweetheart! We hope our team assists you and all your auto, home and office needs. Films have the same benefits not only for your new car, but the heat rejection for your home and office can save on energy costs and mitigate interior fade with the 99% UV filter. We work with over 70% of the dealerships in the metro area. Offering stripe kits, wraps, headlight and taillight films as well!! Thank you for your kind words and review. We hope you will consider us for the holiday season, making gift giving easy with online and instore gift certificate sales to your friends and family!!

04/29/2017

Bill D.

The salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous. All questions were answered to our satisfaction. Installers were on time and completed the work in less time than estimated. We are very pleased with this company and would use their services again as well as recommend to others. One window pane experienced a dime size bubble. It was corrected the next day.

Description of Work
Install residential tint on east and west side window panes. Master bedroom needed a darker tint for daytime sleeping

Category window tinting

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and are happy to resolve your concern with the master bedroom light. Privacy, glare reduction and light control are just a few of the many benefits of film for your home. West windows will absorb heat , especially in the warmer seasons, film blocks up to 80%! Add solar control, energy savings AND UV protection for interiors to the list. Thank you again for your review, see you on the next one!

Lisa L.

From the time that I called to get an estimate to the finished job was with in a week. The installers were very friendly and did a great job.

Description of Work
We needed our windows across the back of our house tinted.

patricia S.

Could not have gone more smoothly. I have very large windows and an entire of wall of glass on the south side. It was no problem for these pros. Their product is highly rated. I have had three bouts of skin cancer, and now feel much safer.

Description of Work
I had solar tinting done to my home ( also two cars). They responded quickly, came out and measured, brought samples. The installation crew was quick, courteous, skillful and pleasant. My home is wonderful. I am safer from skin cancer risks, and it is hardly noticeable. Great to look out during the day and have no glare, and at night there is little difference. I can see out just fine. I thought it would cost more. Great job. I highly recommend.

Category window tinting

Thank You very much for your review both the crew's and I really love the feedback. I wish you well on your medical condition and rest assured that the product will stop over 98% of the UV rays Brian Arnett President

Jim L.

They did nice work in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
We had some elevated windows frosted.

Category window tinting

Thank You very much for your review I will pass this on to the guy's. Brian Arnett President

03/28/2017

Lane Y.

Called at 8:00 AM and they said they could do it about whenever I wanted. Dropped it off and they had it ready after we went out for lunch. Third vehicle I've had done by them and never a problem. Car looks so much better and I'm looking forward to a cooler car this summer

Description of Work
2017 Dodge Charger Window Tinting

11/18/2015

MADOLYN B.

I will never use them again. They had to come back and redo it. When they have to redo it, that's not cool. They brought two guys out. One guy was obviously training the other guy. That is not cool. It could be cool, but it wasn't cool. There were bubbles and a couple of hairs in it. They had to go back, take that off, come back later and do it again.

Description of Work
I used Midwest Tinting for window tinting.

05/04/2015

Glenn H.

I purchased tinting for my Prius,new. in 2008. I developed a wrinkle caused by tight fitting window and the tinting was replaced at no charge as I walked in without an appointment. They have not only done my car but also a large pricture window at my home. Great job!

Description of Work
Warrantee work after 7 years

04/16/2015

Michael C.

Great service; they had me in and out within 45 minutes and it looks great.

Description of Work
Tinted front two windows of Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Category replacement windows, window tinting

01/02/2015

Diane M.

They did a good job, cleaned out. It was a good experience.

Description of Work
They put a film on the windows which reduces glow and heat.

05/05/2014

Bradley W.

I called late one afternoon to see if they could squeeze me in for a quick tinting of my front two windows. To my amazement, they told me sure they could, and to come on down. On arrival, they thoroughly described all of my options for tinting the windows as well as the different levels of each product. I made the selection, and they completed the job in 25 minutes. I received thorough after-care instructions, and after payment was on my way. I will be back no doubt about it for more business. I highly recommend this company. We will see how the tint holds up over time, and the bubbles dissipate in these first couple weeks.

Description of Work
They tinted my front driver and passenger windows.

04/28/2014

Peggy J.

Everything went fine. I am pretty picky, and I was very happy with them.

Description of Work
Window tint

04/04/2014

Kraig K.

It went excellent. Had an appointment that they scheduled right away. It took no more than 30 minutes and I am satisfied with the quality of work so far.

Description of Work
They tinted driver and passenger windows.

02/28/2014

donna F.

Caleb did a fanrtastic job. We can really tell the difference in our electric bill.The tinting looks great from the outside also.

Description of Work
tinted all windows on the front of my home.

02/17/2014

Keith F.

This is my third car to have done by Midwest, which says it all. Very professional from setting the appointment to picking up the car. I'll use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Window tint for me car.

01/31/2014

Michael L.

They were very responsive in ensuring that I received the correct advise, even calling me back to confirm their first original statement. My husband and I truly appreciate their kind and courteous manner. We will definitely recommend them to others and they will be the first we call if we need any tinting done in the future. Thank you!

Description of Work
I called asking advise about removing paint from tinted windows.

01/01/2014

WILLIAM F S.

I scheduled to drop my car off so that they could apply the Elite tinting to all windows (except the front, of course). I also wanted the XPEL paint protective coating applied. It protects the front of the car up to 18 inches on the hood and also the front fenders and side view mirror holders. They performed the work in a timely manner. I returned within a month because 3 little areas of the XPEL had "tented" up a bit around sharp curves of the body. They called them "fingers" and promptly, within minutes, fixed them and they have not recurred in the past 5 months. I have noticed 2 small dents on the front of my car where rocks have hit, but the paint did not chip and XPEL did the job!

Description of Work
Tinted all side and rear windows and applied XPEL paint protective coating.

11/21/2013

george S.

I was able to get my car windows tinted on the same day that I made the appointment as I dropped off my car I spoke with a technician who helped me to decide what tint to go with and explained the proper care needed to keep the tint looking its best. I was pleased with the friendly knowledgeable staff there, not only would I recommend them to anyone who is need of window tinting but I my self have plans of returning there.

Description of Work
tinted my car windows

11/14/2013

Suanne S.

I just stopped by for a quote but was impressed by their professionalism and so decided to make an appt and they were able to get me in right away. Very reasonable price for the service they provide.

Description of Work
Darkened front windows.

11/11/2013

Howard R.

The technician arrived on time, completed the work quickly and cleaned up. He was courteous and friendly. He discussed how to clean the windows and left written instructions.

Description of Work
Tinted six large windows and a door.

11/05/2013

Mike J.

The whole experence was smooth as could be they did not even ask to see my receipt as the had the details of the prior service in their computer system. Job well done!

Description of Work
I had my car windows tinted about 10 years ago and a couple of the started to peal off. Called and scheduled and apointment and the took care of the problem at no charge. They have a life time warrenty on their work.

11/04/2013

Tom M.

Perfectly. Great guys. Great product.

Description of Work
Added tinting film to windows on landing which get a lot of sun.

Definite quality painting

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today! https://www.facebook.com/Definite-quality-painting-100915834600220/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Distinctive Quality Painting

Be Distinctive! The highest quality in residential, commercial, & industrial painting services for your home, company, or project. Serving the Kansas City, Denver, and Phoenix areas. Each of our projects begins with a free consultation. We take pride in our ability to help our customers understand each of the steps in the painting process. We will take the time to answer all your questions to allow you to feel confident about the work we will be doing. Our reputation has been built on producing accurate estimates. The work is completed on time and on budget with no hidden charges or delays.

Painting Innovations

COVID19 ALERT - We are still open at this time and accepting new clients during the COVID19 threat. We are currently screening all of our staff to ensure no employee is working in clients homes if they are showing symptoms of being sick to ensure the safety of our clients. Painting Innovations is a licensed and insured paint contractor. We provide residential and commercial interior and exterior painting services in the Greater Kansas City Area. We also help local home and business owners with color selection; unique interior design schemes; paint-failure corrections; coating decks, garage floors, and driveways and additional painting services such as drywall repair. Our commercial capabilities include condominium communities, apartments, perimeter walls/fences, high-rise buildings, new construction, and retail/office space. As a local, family-owned business, we’re always accessible to answer questions and concerns. Communication and customer service are essential to our customers’ satisfaction and critical to our continued business success. Additional contact: Brad Shaw

Offers by Painting Innovations on Angi

We tint windows on Automotive, Residential, and Commercial glass and carry a full line of products including, but not limited to: privacy, decorative, safety, security, and XPEL Paint Protection Films.

We do not install auto or residential glass.