Hochanadel Handy Service

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2004

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

9225 Farley St

Overland Park, KS 66212

I have designed this business to help people get projects done big or small. I offer a wide array of services. I'll give you a free bid and once we agree it's 1/2 down 1/2 done. Satisfaction guaranteed!. Additional email - scott@scottshandyservice.com....

4.4

4.4

Resposiveness

handyman (25)deck cleaning (13)house painting (8)home remodeling (6)woodworking (6)pressure washing (6)decks & porches (6)siding companies (3)plumbers (3)tile installation (3)interior painting (2)roofing (2)

10/15/2019

Scott and Kenny did an amazing job from initial planning to completion. This was an enormous project: 20' x 40' deck, 10' off the ground, all cedar, cable railings, and waterproofing the underside with corrugated aluminum. For this large deck, they used oversized piering that will ensure stability over time. They exceeded our expectations. For a video and pics of the finished product, go to: [*** ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced existing deck and increased size by three times

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Photo for Hochanadel Handy Service - 9225 Farley St, Overland Park, KS - 38172465

08/29/2019

Great job! Went above and beyond our expectations! We are so pleased with the results. You will not be disappointed. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing, caulking, restaining and sealing large log home

CATEGORY decks,pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/13/2019

Great attitude and work! Very professional job completed. Highly recommend and would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace deck boards, including joists, top rail boards and power wash attached wooden fence.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

03/21/2019

Scott was very fair with his prices. Very responsive when called for quote. Work was done on time and at quote provided. Very professional and his assistant was also very professional. Definitely would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck work, tile foyer and fireplace, new shutters, misc work.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,handyman service,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

07/04/2018

He was late, didn't show up one day and had a bad attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bars on windows

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

This is completely a lie. This gal never called me and I never met her.

05/02/2018

the work went very well.Scotty was very knowledgeable on several repairs that needed done.He installed a storm door,repaired and stained front railings.We took off the back deck due to water damage and he fixed the siding underneath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
door replaced,railings on front porch,gutter guards,siding replaced

CATEGORY remodeling,siding,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

02/14/2017

He did a great job. The work was an A and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He rebuilt my deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

11/17/2016

My deck looks really good, I'm happy with the outcome. I especially appreciated how well Scott communicated with me. He sent text messages frequently to let me know when he would be at the house and if his schedule changed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted wood deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2016

Photo for Hochanadel Handy Service - 9225 Farley St, Overland Park, KS - 33940659

11/13/2015

Mr. Hochanadel gave us addresses of other houses in our neighborhood where he had done similar work so we could go see them.  He gave us an estimate and stuck by it.  He told us how long it would be before he could get to us.  Showed up when he said he would.  Worked alone some days, had a helper another day.   Mr. Hochanadel does huge jobs as well as small jobs like ours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a soffit panel, replaced wood shingles on north side of house, then painted his repairs and our garage door and a window and it's shutters, power washed driveway, patio and deck, then stained deck.

CATEGORY contractors,garage doors,handyman service,roofing,siding,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2015

10/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this provider to find out about getting work done for a property in Independence. As soon as the provider answer the phone, he cursed me out. He said specifically, "F**k you!! If you're not going to answer", and immediately hung up. Unprofessional at it's best. I would never recommend someone like this, if that's the attitude you get from trying to find information on a job. Just so you know @Hochanadel Handy Service we're property management company in MO and KS that have 100s of different properties that we constantly need maintenance on, and are always looking for a valued partner.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2015

When anybody calls my business I answer the phone this is Scott can I help you. This person called me several timesand I answered the phone the way I always answer the phone this is Scott can I help you. Every time he called he will not respond he would not say a word. So after several times of being called and not having this person respond upset me. I am a skilled professional and take great pri...

Interior & exterior painting, flooring, siding, home improvement, deck maintenance & construction.

Roofing and Major Foundation Repair