Certified Transmission

Founded 1979 • With Angi since November 2010

Auto Transmission
Auto Service
Auto Inspections

Certified Transmission employs technicians and specialists that have exceptional training and expertise and take pride in each and every transmission they repair. It is our belief that our customers both expect and deserve professional and personalized treatment. Additionally, when completed with a repair or service, our team of technicians want customers that are happy....

Exact Performance Inc

Automotive repair that specializes in Japanese imports.

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

10/06/2015

I was very pleased with their service, most of all their honesty. I had a bad experience with an Aamco transmission shop and I was very wary about taking my car to any transmission shop. These folks really changed my mind. They didn?t find anything wrong. Their technician Dan made sure nothing was wrong which included a multi point inspection and a road test, and then Dan took a road test with me ...

Description of Work
Checked my Transmission.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

03/21/2015

Certified was excellent. We like them. It didn't take them long at all. It was just one day for the service. They are a little pricey, but you get good service.

Description of Work
There were transmission issues. We were leaking fluid, so they had to go in, change the pan out and do a few other things

02/12/2015

They were very honest. They were very good. I would tell a friend to use them because they are honest. They were very prompt.

Description of Work
We took my car in because I thought something was wrong with my transmission and he called us and told us nothing was wrong.

03/24/2014

They did a fantastic job. The work was completed within the time they estimated, they performed a lot of testing to ensure everything was working properly, and will perform a checkup 15 days after the work to ensure nothing is leaking, etc. The team at Certified Transmission was very professional, honest, and provided a high level of customer service and communication. While I was disappointed tha...

Description of Work
The transmission in my 2005 Mercury Mountaineer suddenly started going out of gear when driving, and would not go into Reverse. I called my local Certified Transmission based on the reviews on this website and talked to Andrew. I explained what was happening and he informed me I could bring it in for a free analysis. The analysis took less than an hour, and it pointed to three possible outcomes, so they needed to rule out the more minor possible issues before determining if the transmission was shot. I left it with them overnight. The next morning Andrew called and informed me that the transmission would need to be replaced. He offered me several options relative to warranty and went into great detail explaining how the process works and the type of equipment they would use to replace my transmission. I gave them the go ahead, with the understanding that the work would be completed in 1 1/2 to 2 days.

Category auto repair,transmission repair

07/07/2013

These guys are outstanding! Timely, and did what they said they would do by the time they said they would do it, at the cost they said they would do it for.

Description of Work
Replaced transmission.

Category transmission repair

Our transmission Repair and services include the following: transmission rebuild, transmission cooler, 4-Wheel drive 4x4, Automatic transmission, computer diagnosis, external diagnosis, Fluid & filter replacement, Manual transmission, Performance transmission, Transfer, Transmission Adjustment, Transmission reseal, Transmission replacement.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check