Augustine Services Inc

Founded 1966 • With Angi since January 2004

9280 Flint St

Overland Park, KS 66214

We are a family-owned and operated business serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Greater Kansas City area. When it comes to quality workmanship and courteous service, you can depend on a name like Augustine to get the job done right the first time. Contact us today and let us know how we can be of service! Additional DBAs - Augustine Carpet Cleaning & Augustine Exterminators....

09/30/2020

DON A.

Very good. Mark was excellent. I asked a lot of question and he gave good answer.

Description of Work
Spray the hornet nest

Category pest control

Thanks for the very kind words about Mark. Great guy and great tech. We appreciate your business and the feedback.

06/19/2019

Janeice B.

Great. Technician always on Time. Very thorough. Company's tech comes quarterly. Price below is a quarterly premium.

Description of Work
Bug exterminator

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. Our tech are all certified, not just registered, in both Kansas and Missouri.

11/16/2018

Cherie S.

Greg is always a pleasure to see. He is always cheerful and polite. Takes time to talk with us a bit, always asks if we are having any problems with insects, and he obviously does a good job as we rarely see any bugs. I have used Augustine Exterminators for 41 years and have never had a bad experience with them or the products they use. I would not use anyone else. They have seen us thru boxelder bug infestation; thru a termite issue at a previous house, as well as any other insect that dared to show it's presence.

Description of Work
Year-round Insect Extermination

Category pest control

Wow .... 41 years and never had a bad experience. Thanks for being a great customer. 59% of our customers have been with us for over 7 plus years. We appreciate your comments.

11/06/2018

gary F.

very well. technicians always announce their presence so we can secure our dogs. Courteous and respectful.

Description of Work
quarterly termite inspection and treatment

Category pest control

Thanks for being a great customer.

09/13/2018

Stacey M.

Brandon is excellent! He is kind, professional and very friendly! I always enjoy visiting with him when he comes around. He is super reliable and willing to do what it takes to rid our old home of pests, sometimes coming several times in a row! He is a valuable asset to your company!!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the kind words on Brandon. He is an excellent tech and person.

07/02/2018

Karen W.

They were good, professional and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did a termite spring service.

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We celebrate 52 years in business this year and we do it with excellent customer service. Thanks again, Augustine Exterminators

01/11/2018

Robert S.

They were punctual and did a fine job.

Description of Work
Regular pest control program for many years

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the review [Member Information Removed] your long service history with Augustine. We are a family owned business that loves to take care of our customers. Thanks again!!!

01/04/2018

Amy C.

The same technician comes for every quarterly treatment and he's already aware of the issues in our house. Three years ago, we had a contract with Augustine for ongoing termite monitoring when painters found a live colony in an interior wall. They stopped for lunch, Augustine rushed over to treat the wall, and it was ready to go by the time the painters came back. Augustine earned our loyalty that day!

Description of Work
We've been customers of Augustine for years. They've helped us eradicate brown recluse spiders, fixed a termite infestation and evicted the voles from our yard.

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We have great techs who will go to any length to make sure a customer is taken care of. Thanks again, Augustine Services

09/18/2017

Gary W.

I scheduled a termite inspection for my home and my daughter's home. I was advised that the inspector would call the morning of to give an estimated time of arrival. After waiting all morning for that phone call, I called the office to verify my appointment and was given the cell number of the scheduled inspector. I left a message and later he returned my call only to inform me he did NOT have me on his schedule. I will refer my business to a more reliable company....

Description of Work
Termite inspection

Category pest control

This potential customer did schedule a termite inspection for both houses on 9/11/2017 but, when our technician called the customer the morning of the inspections he was told by the individual that he had already contacted our office to reschedule the visit for 9/19/2017. So, obviously, the technician did not make the trip on the 11th to complete the inspection. On the 18th of September, the customer called our office asking why no on had contacted him and why no on had shown up to complete his inspections. We had never talked to him about rescheduling. We document in our computers all conversations but could not find any that stated he wanted to reschedule. The technician said he wanted the 19th but he called the 18th. Not really sure what happened. As in most circumstances, there are two sides to every story-not sure where the breakdown in communication was here but if you read our other reviews from our customers I believe you will see our company's philosophy that taking care of our customers is our number one priority. We are a Kansas City home grown company for over 51 years.

07/19/2017

Christina R.

Excellent they were on time, professional and thorough. We agreed to a quarterly treatment through them to ensure we remain pest free.

Description of Work
Extermination

Category pest control

Thanks for hiring us full time.

07/19/2017

Alex L.

After paying for a window to be ordered, we did not hear from the company for about a month (they said it would take about two weeks to come in). When we called them, they seemed unaware of the job. It seems the worker who did the measuring and ordering had left the company. They finally delivered the window, and they appear to have hired a subcontractor to install it. The installation was not done properly. They left rotten siding around the window, and we had to call to have them come back to correct it. The second attempt was sufficient but sloppy. There were spots missing caulk and paint, but by that point we didn't want to deal with them anymore and took care of those touch ups ourselves. When I went to paint the areas I caulked, I found leaves in the paint can. After all that, they charged us the full amount for the job despite our request for a discount because of all the hassle. We would not use this company again.

Description of Work
Replace a window damaged by carpenter ants.

Category pest control

Unfortunately, we were forced to part ways with the employee who initially bid this service and in doing so the former employee neglected to communicate the status of Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s project. While there was a delay in getting the window ordered, once Mr. [Member Name Removed] contacted us to inquire about the status of his service we did everything in our power to expedite the completion of Mr. [Member Name Removed]'s project. During the entire process, we kept an open line of communication with Mr. [Member Name Removed] and after completion of the project we followed up to make sure everything was done to his satisfaction. His reply to our follow up was, "Yes, everything seems to be taken care of. I appreciate you seeing this through to completion". It was not until we contacted Mr. [Member Name Removed] about the final payment he owed for the project did he express any dissatisfaction. At that point Mr. [Member Name Removed] implied that we were charging him for additional services that were not agreed upon. We provided Mr. [Member Name Removed] a copy of the original service contract to remind him that we were charging the exact agreed upon price, nothing extra. He contacted our office and said that he agreed that the invoice was correct and expressed no further dissatisfaction with his new window or the way it was installed. We value our customers and strive to exceed expectations in all circumstances. It's unfortunate that Mr. [Member Name Removed] choose not to communicate directly with us that he was displeased with our company. If we would have had an opportunity to remedy anything that he felt was not acceptable, we would have done everything in our power to do so. This is why we have A Ratings on Angie's List and BBB.

11/11/2016

Cynthia D.

We are happy with them. We have used them for as long as we have been here so 17 years. They leave a note that they have checked everything. It tells what they have found and if they any recommendations. Everything was fine. They are conscientious and prompt. They do a good job. We have a contract with them.

Description of Work
We use Augustine for termites. They came and did a check.

Category pest control

Thanks for all your kind words. We have excellent people who love what they do.

11/01/2016

Linda R.

They came out to assess the situation at no cost. JW did a very thorough professional investigation, outside and in. I live in an a townhouse, JW even did an assessment at my neighbors since we share a common wall. Found no evidence of an animal. He explained what he was looking for to determine the presence of an animal as he did his diagnosis of the situation. I am a native Kansas Citian and have used Augustine in the past. They have a great 50-year reputation and JW confirmed the continuing quality of their service with this visit. I will definitely use them again., Next up...pest/spider control.

Description of Work
Thought I had an animal in the attic. Scheduled appointment within one day -- service technician on time! They provide free estimates (no trip charge, even.)

Category pest control,animal removal

[Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the feedback on our services. JW is one of the best and thanks again for using Augustine Services.

10/23/2016

Dean R.

Everything went great. Very punctual and professional. We have used Augustine Services Inc for a couple of years. They were able to get rid of our mice problems right away and have not returned. A top notch organization. We recommend highly.

Description of Work
Sprayed inside of basement and around exterior of house for pest and rodent control. Checked and refilled mice boxes out side the house.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind words. Our goal is to make our customers very satisfied.

10/20/2016

Ted H.

They called me up recently wanting to do a free inspection but I have not noticed any more trouble. I had a 5 year thing because of termites. If there is nothing there, there is nothing there but if there is something they will want to charge again. They may come back out in a few weeks to do the free inspection. I did not price compare.

Description of Work
I used Augustine Services Inc

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Augustine Services wants to make sure your biggest investment is covered from termites and the damage that they can do. After 5 years, termite solutions start to degrade and that why we call and ask for a free inspection. Thanks

10/11/2016

Virginia H.

The Augustine professional, Brandon, sprayed around the outside perimeter of the home for the prevention of any insects getting into the home. He always does a thorough job, getting behind bushes or any other obstacles. We have used Augustine for approximately a year, starting with a horrible asian beetle infestation last October. Augustine was able to get rid of these pests and provided us with valuable information on how to keep them away in the future. So far, no beetles have shown up this year. I would recumbent this company to others. They are very professional, polite and answer any questions.

Description of Work
Quarterly treatment of outside perimeter of home.

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed]for the kind words. Our job is to make our customer happy.

09/28/2016

Pat R.

They always call ahead of time and set up an appointment. The day of the appointment they call to tell me they are on the way. They come to the door to make sure I have my dogs inside the house so they can come into the yard. They are very professional about the way they check the stations and how they conduct themselves. If I am at work, they come in and check the stations and make sure they close the gates so when I return and let my dogs out they do not go out of the yard. They always leave a sheet telling me what they did and if they needed to treat any of the stations. I moved here in 2001 and have had them since then. I am very pleased with their work. It is a company that I trust.

Description of Work
I have a Sentricon System that was installed in 1999 by the previous owners of my house. The original infestation of termites was corrected and they come out every several months to check the system to make sure the termites do not return. They come out and check the stations to make sure they do not need to bait them.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for your continued business. Our job is to protect your home and those in it.

08/26/2016

nancy M.

Knocks on front door to let me know he is here & will be spraying around the house. Puts paperwork in the front door & leaves.

Description of Work
Sprays outside for bugs.

08/09/2016

Merlyne S.

The service call went well. they are always on time and courteous. I am happy because there are no bugs in my house. If I do have an isolated problem, they come right away and take care of it.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control service.

06/19/2016

Louisa R.

Very impressed with the services provided, questions asked even before i engaged Augustine's services that weren't asked when I had tried to engage services of another company (questions asked about pregnant women, allergies, etc.). The technician who provide services were very personable, professional and did not try to sell me services,although he did inform me of a quarterly service. I realize he was "selling' but it was not pushy at all. I decided to opt in for a bi-yearly service to keep my spider issue under control, knowing that I could cancel at anytime. Years ago I had called Augustine when I had seen /killed a few mice. The technician who visited was so honest, asking me questions, and determining that I had the problem under control as I had not seen evidence of mice in weeks, telling me he believed that their services were NOT needed. This honesty will keep me coming back to Augustine.

Description of Work
Pest control services for spiders in basement.

Category pest control

Thanks for the kind words. We pride ourselves on our professionalism. Thanks for your business.

03/28/2016

Lindsay T.

Everything about my experience with Augustine has been the definition of professional and courteous. The representative always calls to confirm before coming over and the billing process is seamless. I have also had to call them on occasion between services and they make it a priority to come over as quickly as possible and at no charge. I have noticed a significant reduction in the amount of spiders and other pests since we have started using Augustine. They are pricier than our previous exterminator but I believe I am getting a much better service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control treatment and termite bait station check

Category pest control

Thanks for your business and kind words.

03/22/2016

Kyle C.

I have been using Augustine for a couple years and have been very happy with their service. They are always on time and polite when servicing our home. We have not had any issues with their pest service.

Description of Work
Quarterly pest control treatment

Category pest control

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your kind words. We strive to deliver Extraordinary service.

07/10/2015

Jerry P.

They have done our pest control for years. Good service.

Description of Work
Pest control

Category pest control

[Member name removed] Thanks for letting us service your house. We appreciate all your feedback.

07/08/2015

MARILYN D.

Services delivered promptly as agreed.

Description of Work
He installed a permanent termite detection system.

Category pest control

(Removed members personal information) Thanks for your review of Augustine Seevices. We pride ourselves to deliver excellent customer service to our clients. Thanks again,

05/12/2015

Krista R.

Their folks are friendly, professional, punctual, and knowledgeable. We've used them for more than 10 years.

Description of Work
Quarterly service, following up on ant issue

Category pest control

Thanks for your kind review. We pride ourselves to be the best. Thanks again

Stack Painting

With over 27 years of experience, we specialize in Interior and Exterior painting for residential and commercial. We can handle any level for exterior.

Mission Painting and Home Improvements

Mission Painting, as stated in our first core value, is driven by faith. We know God has given us a platform to make this world better. Therefore, we help vulnerable women and children at risk of being trafficked. To help them, we aim to be excellent at our craft. We dramatically improve the appearance of homes and businesses through meticulous interior painting, and we extend the life of your property through our detailed approach to exterior painting. Loving our neighbors. Serving our city. That’s our core focus at Mission Painting, and we invite you into the journey. When you choose us as your home or commercial painter, you’re choosing to be part of something bigger than ourselves. Our Guarantee. Your Delight. We pursue your satisfaction through relentless work and attention to detail. Our ownership has experience in the ultra challenging painting climates from cold and rainy Michigan seasons to hot and dry Arizona summers. Wanting the wholesome values of the midwest and convenience for expansion, we have firmly planted our roots in the Heart of America: the Greater Kansas City Metro. And no matter where you are or what your need, we’re confident in the Mission Painting Guarantee: We leave your home better than when we found it. As we pursue excellence for homeowners in need of interior painting, exterior painting, or other painting contractor needs, we operate with a specific process in mind. The cyclical process contains five main steps, and it will change the way you view painting as it relates to your home or business. After you experience how easy our process is, you’ll be searching for other things we can come paint for you at an affordable cost.

Tropical Painting Inc

🌴☀️🌴here at Tropical Painting, a family business, we take pride in our work, and always pay attention to the minor details. We are always going the extra mile to ensure quality on everything we do. Our customers know they can rely on us no matter what the painting project. Call us today for your painting needs!🌴🏝🌴

Offers by Tropical Painting Inc on Angi

Residential & Commercial Pest & Termite Control. Carpet, Tile & Air Duct Cleaning.