AC Lawn LLC

With Angi since April 2013

Mowing and chemical plans available....

Peak Drainage

Peak Drainage

Peak Drainage specializes in buried drainage downspouts, irrigation installation and maintenance, mulch delivery and spreading, and leaf clean up. Our goal is to complete every project to the best of our ability and to make sure every customer is satisfied with our services. We do free quotes for all projects and have been doing this for over 15 years so we will be able to answer any questions you may have and will recommend best options for your property.

Offers by Peak Drainage on Angi

07/08/2013

My interaction with them was excellent. He was on time and easy to talk to. They did exactly what I asked them to do and they did a good work. They were reasonably priced and they were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used AC Lawn LLC for pulling weeds, adding mulch, and planting bushes, plants and flowers, and basically straightening things up and trimming bushes for us.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

04/01/2013

They are really good. I think that he is really reliable and he does the job. His prices are really good. He charges $35 for mowing, I know that his prices are really competitive and I think he charges $45 for fertilizing. He is always on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Lawn for landscaping. He does all of the lawn care and mulching.

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

Mowing, chemicals, irrigation installation and maintenance, backflow testing, mulching, pruning shrubs and small trees, retaining walls, paver patios, drainage, water gardens, leaf removal, lawn renovation, aeration, verticutting, seed, sod

Large tree trimming and removal, gutter cleaning, concrete