Griffin Builders LLC

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2012

4.4

I am one of 3 brothers, all have our own contracting business. We were taught the construction process by our father. Craftsmanship and integrity comes naturally. I am a General Contractor, design and build. I have a carpenter and a helper on staff. Most of our services are contracted with 1/3 down, 1/3 at start, and balance when finished. We do sub-contract to contractors in specialty fields. License and Insured...

Foundation Recovery Systems

Foundation Recovery Systems

Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Recovery Systems on Angi

07/29/2015

After seeing favorable reviews on Angie's List, I decided to call for an estimate on some remodeling and repair work.  Called multiple times; only got voicemail, left messages.  Never received a return call.  The voicemail did not say that it was the number for Griffin Builders, so I'm not sure whether they're even still in business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never got a callback, so no work performed.

CATEGORY home remodeling

01/29/2013

Have yet to start.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are weighing our options as to how to proceed, however Rod was very knowledgeable and professional. Top rated. Very impressed.

CATEGORY home remodeling

06/20/2012

I give him an A overall rating and I will use him again. He cleaned up his mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rod Griffin and my husband put our new roof on. He is a general carpenter.We went a purchased the shingles and he installed them for us. They are metal shingles and it probably is not as much as it would have cost if he would have done it by himself.

CATEGORY roofing

handicap access and provisions. Handyman service, Design and build projects, additions, custom homes, bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, replacement windows and doors, builtins

Roof tear-offs, no concrete, no plumbing, electrical, heating and AC, no overhead garage doors, no fire or smoke restoration projects,