Voorhies Cleaning Systems

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

630 W Wabash St

Olathe, KS 66061

Locally owned & operated....

03/04/2020

Mike R.

They did a wonderful job. Came out and gave a personal estimate and followed up with great work at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

02/20/2020

Teri And Dave H.

Jeffrey performed an exellent job. He said he could remove most of the pet stains, and he did. He said he could restore the scent in the room to a pleasant aroma, and he did. He moved all the furniture, which I really appreciated, and returned it. There was one unsurmountable problem that not even he could improve: a book-sized hot coffee stain in the bedroom carpet. I will hire him in a minute for my next job. He was very pleasant, and went above and beyond what he promised to do. these are very large rooms.

Description of Work
Needed carpt cleaned on first floor (master bdrm, living rm.,dining rm.)

11/30/2019

Douglas W.

Great - Jeff Voorhies and an assistant did the work. They were on time, took their time to do the job right and were absolutely professional in every way. I highly recommend this carpet cleaning service.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

11/06/2018

Debbie S.

I was very pleased with the professionalism and care taken in my home. I would hire this company in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
I needed a thorough cleaning of my carpet.

05/10/2018

Anya J.

I can't say enough good things about this company. They were polite, educated me when I had questions, and had great follow-up. When it turned out they were not able to remedy one of our stains, we were offered a refund on that portion.

Description of Work
upstairs carpet cleaned

01/10/2018

Dennis L.

We were very pleased with his service and professionalism.

Description of Work
Jeff was very responsive, him and his crew did a great job cleaning our carpet. I would definitely have him back and recommend him.

12/14/2017

Mike C.

Jeff was great. Very responsive and prompt. He explained everything beforehand and gave me he cost of the job. I am very pleased and will definitely recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in the basement and upstairs area rug

10/25/2017

Kerry H.

Jeff was great. He was professional and responsive. I had a problem area that the first cleaning did not fix. He came back two more times to try different solutions, and the third time worked! We were very pleased with his customer service and work. I will recommend him to family and friends.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning for 3 rooms and a hallway.

10/04/2017

Gerald E.

Jeff and his assistant were very thorough, punctual, and professional. After their cleaning services carpet looks and smells terrific!!!

Description of Work
We purchased a carpet cleaning special, and had two rooms and a set of stairs cleaned.

06/14/2017

chris W.

Very well. Extra was for pet odor. Very reasonable. Great work, prompt, reasonable and professional.

Description of Work
New dog and weak bladder. Had carpet 3 bedrooms and hallway cleaned. Extra for the pet odors.

AdvantaClean of Kansas City

Founded in 2011, AdvantaClean of Kansas City has become a leader in the local market in the areas of water damage mitigation, mold remediation, fire/smoke damage restoration, and air duct cleaning. Owner, Kevin Full, has spent almost 20 years in the local community and enjoys bringing a focus on an improved customer experience to this industry.

Offers by AdvantaClean of Kansas City on Angi
    EMS Cleanup Kansas City

All Dry Services of South Kansas City

All Dry Services of South Kansas City specializes in 24/7 EMERGENCY Water and Mold remediation. Contact us today about a free estimate! Water Damage inside your home from a plumbing leak, flood or leaky appliance? All Dry can help get your home dry again! Growth, mold or mildew inside your home from a previous leak or moisture? All Dry can remove, treat and seal that mold to get your home back to the healthy environment you deserve! Give us a call for a FREE ESTIMATE!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
    Satisfaction

Carpet & tile area rug cleaning, carpet protection treatment, odor control, water removal, tile & grout cleaning.

air duct cleaning