Voorhies Cleaning Systems

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2007

Locally owned & operated....

Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc.

When you need the best chimney sweep and repair services the Kansas City area has to offer, you can trust the experts at Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc. Our team of chimney sweepers has been serving the Kansas City area for more than two decades, providing quality chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, and pressure washing for residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of work, and we want you to see the Aardvark difference.

03/04/2020

They did a wonderful job. Came out and gave a personal estimate and followed up with great work at a reasonable price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

02/20/2020

Jeffrey performed an exellent job. He said he could remove most of the pet stains, and he did. He said he could restore the scent in the room to a pleasant aroma, and he did. He moved all the furniture, which I really appreciated, and returned it. There was one unsurmountable problem that not even he could improve: a book-sized hot coffee stain in the bedroom carpet. I will hire him in a minute fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed carpt cleaned on first floor (master bdrm, living rm.,dining rm.)

11/30/2019

Great - Jeff Voorhies and an assistant did the work. They were on time, took their time to do the job right and were absolutely professional in every way. I highly recommend this carpet cleaning service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

11/06/2018

I was very pleased with the professionalism and care taken in my home. I would hire this company in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a thorough cleaning of my carpet.

05/10/2018

I can't say enough good things about this company. They were polite, educated me when I had questions, and had great follow-up. When it turned out they were not able to remedy one of our stains, we were offered a refund on that portion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upstairs carpet cleaned

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Carpet & tile area rug cleaning, carpet protection treatment, odor control, water removal, tile & grout cleaning.

air duct cleaning