The Davey Tree Expert Company

Founded 1880 • With Angi since February 2004

Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get started!...

Petersons Lawn & Landscaping

Petersons lawn & garden has been servicing Johnson county KS for over 15 years. From Leawood to Lenexa our goal is to provide every property with a pro simple solution for everyday lawn and landscape needs. Ask about our weekly lawn mowing prices for 2021!!!

Offers by Petersons Lawn & Landscaping on Angi
Lawns Are Us

four employees, no subs. Cost is determined by the job, and travel charges may apply. No Services Fees. May contact via email.

Paragon Lawns

Paragon Lawns is committed to offer to our clients quality lawn maintenance, of unsurpassed excellence at a fair and equitable price. Paragon Lawns will present to our clients only products of the highest quality, to be used in maintaining their property. Paragon Lawns will offer only services of the highest standards and value in such a manner to make our client's pleased that they chose Paragon Lawns to service and / or maintain their property. Additional Phone: (913) 649-1984.

06/29/2020

MARGARET S.

We are happy enough with their tree service but they are very expensive for what you get. Also not responsive when landscaping install needs correcting. We will not use them in the future.

Description of Work
Annual contract for tree maintenance; had landscaping work done

Category landscaping,tree service

10/16/2017

Donita B.

I was putting my house up for sale shortly and didn't have a lot of time. Their response was quick and they were able to fit me right in. The work was done very efficiently and just what I wanted. A little pricey but very dependable and excellent results. Sold my house in two days!

Description of Work
Prune and shape Japanese Maple and Flowering Pear, trim bushes in front garden and around perimeter of house, prune knock-out rose bushes, clean out and mulch five flower boxes.

Category lawn service,mulch,tree service

10/07/2016

Jimmie B.

It was fine except that they were a little high and a little expensive. The job that they did was okay. They were unhappy about what they had to do compared to what they thought they had to do. They were a little on the expensive side. Quality was excellent. It was good. I got quotes from them but I don't know if I would use them because the quotes were extremely high.

Description of Work
They cleaned up an area in my backyard with weeds, trees and shrubs.

Category lawn service

10/07/2016

James K.

They're great when they come out. They make appointment's they come out. So there's Al that does my turf, is what I call it, they treat, they do chemicals, you know whatever chemicals I need for my lawn care, we'll call it. So Al is always out here. He's good about stopping and making sure I don't have questions or if he's doing some sort of a treatment that he wants me to water or not water or whatever the choices are there. I mean they are always really good about contacting you before they come, letting you know what they are going to do, making sure you understand and you still want that because I used them for more than one year, they have like the standard, what I get done every year stuff, but they still don't just go ahead, even though I've contracted with them for this whole year, they still don't just go ahead and do it unless I again, agree. So like the last the they did, just in the last week was aerate and overseed my lawn, so they are very good about coming out, marking my sprinkler heads and doing that service, which the only reason I have to even be here at all is so that I can open the garage door so they can turn on my underground watering.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

10/06/2016

Marie V.

They changed management so I had to quit them because they didn't show up when they were supposed to and they weren't responsive.

10/06/2016

Christopher A.

It turned out just fine. They appeared to know what they were doing compared to just Joe Blow with a chainsaw.

Description of Work
They did some trimming before I sold the house.

06/29/2015

peter M.

It was fine. They did a great job although it was a year ago. They did exactly what I asked them to do. They were recommended to me and I did not shop for price but I felt that it was what I expected to pay for what I asked him to do.

Description of Work
Davey Tree Service did some work for me.

Category lawn service

11/14/2014

Mike G.

Crew was responsive and seemed to do a very good job (although I'm not an arborist.) Trees now look great - more majestic. In an effort to control cost and give my teenaged sons something to do, we had the crew just trim only and leave the branches on the ground for us to clean up.

Description of Work
Trimmed 14 large oak trees that were overdue for tree care.

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Davey Tree. Our arborists strive to consistently provide excellent service, and we are glad your interaction was positive.

08/25/2014

Jenny N.

He sent us a post card so we had him out. I liked him very much so I'll definitely consider using him in the future.

Description of Work
He came out & looked at the health of our trees.

05/27/2014

Donita B.

This is the second time I have used The Davey Tree Expect and again I was extremely pleased with their work. Joe, James and Coree were prompt and efficient. I couldn't believe how fast they worked and everything looked beautiful when done. They purchased some gorgeous phlox and the Lilac bush was very healthy. I have had excellent results with this company and will definitely be calling them again for more work.

Description of Work
Spruced up my landscaping in the front yard, replacing 6 Yews, 6 Phlox, and added a Lilac Brush.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Annual Tree Care Maintenance, Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Shrub Pruning, Cabling & Bracing, Tree Planting, Tree Fertilization, Insect and Disease Management.

Lawn Care Services, Residential Snow Removal, and Residential Mowing