ROSS AUTOMOTIVE INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

1240 W 149TH ST

Olathe, KS 66061

OFFERING COMPLETE AUTO REPAIR. DEPENDABLE SERVICE/ REASONABLE RATES.SERVICING ASIAN AND DOMESTIC CARS,LIGHT TRUCKS.NATIONWIDE WARRANTY.ASE CERTIFIED.EXTENDED WARRANTIES WELCOME....

09/13/2014

Linda B.

They are very expensive. I am a single woman who felt like I was taken advantage of. For example, they priced new brakes at $537 but luckily, I caught myself and went to my my son-in-law who did them for $35. My main complaint is about a windshield repair job. I went on a trip 324 miles away right after having these maintenance issues handled. While away, a golf ball hit my windshield, shattering it. After I returned to town, I called Ross about this since they had done all this work for me before my trip. The father (Mike, the mouth piece, not the repairman) sent someone out to fix my windshield. This was not covered by my insurance, thus it cost me $200. So far, so good. Now to 2011-2014: I started seeing RUST where the windshield had been fixed. I gave this car to my daughter by then, so I had no control of calling Ross and complaining about it. This car (Camry) is still on the road and now the rust is a major concern. I finally took it upon myself and called them about this. The father (Mike) completely blew me off. Right off the bat, he denied ever having anything to do with this until I told him I had the actual invoice and the windshield repair was right on the Ross invoice. He tried changing the subject, only saying that "well, that was when we used to farm out windshield repair work but we don't do that anymore. Maybe you can find someone that can get rid of that rust". He completely ignored this problem. Ross is responsible for this damage and Ross Automotive denies any wrongdoing. This business should be PUT out of business. My daughter now has a great car with a windshield that is so outlined with rust it will eventually fall off in her lap.

Description of Work
New spark plugs, oil filter, oil pan, shocks, lots of normal repairs.

Category auto repair

03/01/2012

terry H.

He is extremely meticulous and thorough.

Description of Work
He repaired the top end of my pick up trip.

Category auto repair

we here at Ross Automotive always appreciate customer feedback on our services performed. We are happy that this client was satisfied with our repairs to his truck. We do our best to offer our customers the very best service at affordable rates. Thanks to Angie's List and the client for the kind words. Mike Ross, Owner Ross Automotive, Inc.

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

Auto Service
    Auto Glass
    Auto Accessories
    Auto Radiators
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Towing
    Auto Tires
    $15.00

ALIGNMENTS,COMPUTER DIAGNOSTICS,TRANSMISSIONS,ENGINES,BRAKES,TIRES,MUFFLERS,SOCKS,STRUTS,TUNE-UPS,TIRE REPAIR,ELECTRICAL,D.O.T INSPECTIONS,WELDING,SMALL TRAILER REPAIR,AIR CONDITIONING.

EUROPEAN VEHICLES NOT SERVICED.