Phaze One Electric LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2009

Owner operated. uses subs for extra labor. charges a flat rate. travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service applies....

Knight Lighter

Knight Lighter

Located in Overland Park, Knight Lighter provides many years of outdoor lighting design and installation experience to the Kansas City Metropolitan area. Our primary goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations in service, quality materials and design. We are owner operated and focused on building a long-term successful business relationship with our customers.

10/12/2019

They were responsive, did a good jo, and they were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed some electrical switch boxes for me.

04/28/2019

It went well and was done faster than expected. Price was very reasonable for everything that they did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in 3 new canned lights, ran new wiring and junction boxes for 2 pendant lights and diagnosed and fixed a couple of small wiring oddities in the house.

04/24/2019

Technician arrived promptly and looked at the job, gave me a bid and performed job as bid and did an excellent job. Offered to return if I had any further needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install 20amp circuit to garden shed and wire outlet and fountain pump.

02/05/2019

The technician was very friendly and completed the work quickly. My favorite part of the entire process was getting a quote via email - I knew exactly what needed done and they were able to quote me without coming out first - very helpful and a time saver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old floodlight replaced with a new Ring floodlight

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

01/04/2019

This is the second time I've used Phaze One, I'm very happy with their service. They give clearly defined quote estimates and they get their work done quickly. I'll be calling them again the next time I need electrical work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new outlets and circuit breakers. Installation of four shop lights. Ran an electrical line to a hallway for new light installation.

CATEGORY electrician

Panel upgrades, service upgrades, new builds, remodels, switches, ceiling fans, regular fixtures, troubleshooting, hot tub hookups and pool hookups. Licensed in johnson county, KS; Kansas City, MO; Independence, MO; Osawatomie, KS; Miami County, KS; and all surrounding areas of Kansas City Metro area.