Green Head Turf Systems

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

19320 w 105 st

Olathe, KS 66061

Green Head Turf Systems provides a complete line of professional turf care services to help maintain and preserve our clients valuable landscapes. We believe we provide the highest quality care for your turf because we adhere to the strictest of standards and use only the highest quality products and equipment. Doing so allows us to provide our clients with consistent, dependable and high quality results! Residential & Commercial welcome. Lawn Fertilization and Treatment Programs, Weed Control, Fall Renovations, Aeration and Overseed, Vertacut and Overseed, Overseed, Fungus Control, Chigger/Flea and Tick control, Irrigation turn on, Irrigation Winterize, Tree & Shrub Health Care, Insect & Disease Diagnosis & Control, Deep Root Fertilization, Fully Equipped Licensed & Insured Free Estimates Proudly Providing Professional Turf Care Services to the Following Areas: Kansas: Johnson County - Overland Park – Olathe – Shawnee - Lake Quivira – Shawnee Mission - Prairie Village – Leawood – Hallbrook- Mission Hills – Westwood-Fairway – Roeland Park – Merriam – Mission – Cedar Creek – Desoto – Bonner Springs – Gardner – Stanley – Stilwell –Kansas City Missouri: Kansas City –Brookside- Waldo–Loch Lloyd Member:. MAGIC - Mid America Green Industry Council, KTF – Kansas Turf Grass Foundation Visit us @ www.greenheadturf.com...

05/07/2018

Tanwir A.

job was done as expected. I am fine with it.

Description of Work
it was a yard work. needed it for my house.

03/28/2017

donald B.

Green Head kept me informed about when aeration was scheduled and the change in schedule due to rain. Very personable and professional. Knew the chemical name of the the pre-emergent that he used.

Description of Work
Core aeration also spring fertilizer and pre-emergent chemical.

03/10/2017

David H.

It worked out fine. They did what they said they would do for the price they said they would do it. They were only here for about 30 minutes.

11/05/2016

Linda B.

Good....worker very quick and efficient.

Description of Work
Lawn Aeration

Category lawn service

11/05/2016

Kai C.

They called 1 week after service was purchased thru Angie's List. Came out when committed and finished the work within 30 - 45 minutes. Very professional and efficient work. I was satisfied with their result.

Description of Work
Lawn Aeration front and back yard -typical 0.1 acre suburban lawn.

10/17/2016

Larry B.

We've worked with Green Turf for several years now and always had a positive experience. This year was a bit different and while we would engage them again, we did experience a not so great situation. Green Turf's aerator leaked gasoline on our front yard in 5 spots killing all grass in these areas. We raked it up, applied new seed and soil and now approximately a month later, it looks nice again. Green Turf acknowledged the error and apologized which we appreciated, but it would have been nice for them to offer grass seed or something similar.

Description of Work
Core Aeration of our front and back yard.

Category landscaping

10/04/2016

Marsha L.

It went well. They showed up early and go the job done quick.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration

10/04/2016

Sam B.

They were a little slow to respond after I purchased a deal through Angie's List, but I did appreciate that they contacted me with apologies because they were a bit slow. I had to check in with them several times to make sure we were on track and they were a bit reluctant to give an expected day until it was very close. I was a little unhappy with the quality because they damaged a few outlet vents for downspouts that sit flush with the grass in my lawn. I was more disappointed that they didn't notify me of the damage, warn me to remove them beforehand, or offer to pay for the damaged ones either. Replacements were cheap so it wasn't a big deal, but it was more the thought that would have counted. Have used them two years in a row and will probably be looking for a different company next year.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration

09/16/2016

Vicky D.

Green Head Turf Systems was great to work with. Good communication throughout including spending time with us during the estimate to go over all our options and reasons behind his recommendations. We really wanted it done in the early fall, our lawn has been hard hit by Fungus over the summer. Brian was accommodating to our request and completed the service early fall. He gave us good instructions on how to fertilize and water the seeds. Looking forward to a much nicer lawn in the coming months.

Description of Work
Fall rejuvenation of lawn, including aerating, verticut and seeding.

09/03/2016

Sam B.

Excellent service. There was an address discrepancy in my account so they ended up aerating two different lawns and didn't complain at all or charge me anything additional to the original price.

Description of Work
Lawn aeration

Johnson County Residential Landscapes

At JCR landscapes we are totally committed to providing our clients with unique and innovative landscaping design concepts that will maximize their homes landscape potential and overall property value. With over 15 years’ experience providing outstanding landscape services in the Johnson county area including all phases of design build landscapes, hardscapes, and permanent water drainage solutions. We are confident that we can provide you with the most attractive, functional, and cost effective landscape options available. We specialize in the renovation and revitalization of existing landscapes that have become overgrown, outdated and visually unappealing that are all too common in many established neighborhoods through Johnson County. Just as you find the need to update your homes interior it is also essential to redesign and upgrade your aging landscape to help reflect your personality and enhance your outdoor living experience. As a smaller Kansas City designer owned company, you can take comfort knowing that your landscape project will receive complete hands on service from the initial design process through to the completion of your new landscape. Our lower overhead expenses guarantees that you can achieve a beautiful and professionally installed landscape design at a very competitive price. http://johnsoncountyresidentiallandscapes.com

Lawn & Landscape Solutions

I started Lawn & Landscape Solutions in 2001, as a kid out of high school with no formal education or resources but with years of experience at a high end nursery and working as a personal estate gardener. I had a passion for the industry: the colors, the design, the care process for the plants and the installation of a beautiful landscape. I focused on my ability to listen to others and translate their visions for outdoor spaces into reality. I dedicated myself to hard work, staying true to my word in business dealings and forming long lasting relationships with my clients. Today, 15 years later, I remember the people who encouraged me to pull myself up by my bootstraps and become the best version of myself that I could be. I feel it is my duty to give back the direction and opportunity that was given to me. Our team works hard to celebrate individual stories of success and personal growth, encourage employees who are in college to stay in school and offer training opportunities regularly. We come to work every day and consider how to enhance the lives of our employees by instilling faith in each person that someone cares enough to invest in them. At Lawn & Landscape Solutions, we are not only building landscapes, we are building people.

Land Escapes LLC

Land Escapes is a full-service landscaping company specializing in residential and commercial landscape design, installation, and maintenance; irrigation installation, repairs, and maintenance; and hardscape/patio/retaining wall design and installation. Winner of the Super Service Award 5 consecutive years (2012-2016). The landscaping professionals at Land Escapes have the skills, expertise, and experience required for successful landscaping projects. Land Escapes will do the job right first time and we deliver quality that lasts. Our experts will work with you to bring your ideas, and your landscape, to life. Land Escapes is a certified segmental retaining wall installer by the National Concrete Masonry Association and a certified installer by the Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Lawn Fertilization, Weed Control, Fungus Control, Chigger, Flea, & Tick Programs, Tree & Shrub Insect Control, Tree & Shrub Disease Identification & Treatment, Deep Root Feeding, Existing Lawns Aeration & Overseeding, Sprinkler Activation, Winterizing & Soil Testing, Smaller Landscape Design & Installation

PBL (Pesticide Business License)allows our company to obtain and apply controlled use fertilizers and pesticides for use in landscape maintenance