Floor Coverings International KC South

With Angi since February 2016

713 N Lindenwood Dr

Olathe, KS 66062

Floor Coverings International is Overland Park/Olathe's leading in-home design floor coverings brand - providing a discernible difference from any other floor coverings company. Our product selection covers all areas of materials you might consider for a flooring design in your home. Our mobile showrooms have over 3,500 samples of carpet, hardwood, vinyl, and specialty products. The Floor Coverings Customer Experience has been crafted to ensure that you will feel valued by our company. Call us today!...

12/06/2019

Melinda S.

Initial estimate appointment with Joe Barker was good. He brought a lot of options of floor samples to choose from. We chose our flooring and paid a deposit. The crew showed up on time and got to work immediately. Denis was the crew supervisor for the job and answered all questions promptly. The vinyl plank flooring was done in a few days and then a separate crew came out the following day and did the stair carpeting. Everything looks fantastic. Small issues were corrected quickly and Joe was always available for followup via text or call. I would definitely hire them again for any future carpet or flooring needs

Description of Work
Vinyl plank flooring throughout main level of home and stairway carpet

02/01/2019

Dan S.

Did a great job recommending style and color that would hold up to kids and dogs. They were timely in their responses when I had scheduling questions. The installers vacuumed the area and cleaned up well after the project was done. We love the new carpet, a huge improvement.

Description of Work
New carpet in living room

12/13/2018

jackie C.

Joe and his team did a great job of making sure we were fully satisfied with the finished product. They did patching of our hardwood where we removed a wall and it looks so good that you would never even know it was a patch job! I would recommend Floor Coverings International for all your flooring projects!

Description of Work
Hardwood Patching

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/28/2018

Cate B.

My parents used floor coverings for their new house. They were so great to work with. The contractor added a railing to their stairs after the carpet was laid, and it messed up the new carpet. Joe's team was out the next day to cut it and make it fit properly. Honest and reliable!

Description of Work
new carpet

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thanks [Member Name Removed], it was great working with you and your parents.

08/07/2017

Girish S.

Great. The crew were professional and careful. They took their time screwing the floor into the subfloor (prior installation had nails that were too short), ensured the home was cleaned thoroughly on their way out every day and were prompt in touching up small blemishes. We actually stayed at home (in the basement and upstairs) during the entire time, and have not second-guessed that decision. Overall, just great!

Description of Work
Replaced ~2000 sq ft hardwood floor and part of the subfloor, Old flooring was squeaky in many areas and had some water damage.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! We enjoyed your project and more so working with you. I hope you enjoy your new "quiet" hardwoods! Thanks, Joe and Julie

07/08/2017

Colton H.

Everything from picking the tile to installation was a breeze. Very professional crew. Did excellent work. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Tiled bar area.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

07/08/2017

mark B.

Met all of our expectations. The installation crew was on time, very professional, and completed the job in a very timely manner

Description of Work
We replaced our living room carpet and carpet on our stairs. Joe brought samples that the professional decorators were impressed by. His suggestions updated our home while still blending with the carpet we did not replace

Category flooring contractor

Thanks [Member Name Removed], your wife picked out a wonderful carpet for your staircase! I've shown pictures of it to many customers looking for ideas and they fall in love with your staircase.

04/07/2017

Dan S.

The crew was very polite, cleaned up after the project was complete and finished right on time. Carpet looks great!

Description of Work
We had new carpet installed.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the positive review! I hope you are enjoying your new carpet! It was so nice working with you.

12/02/2016

Neil T.

Very well. Joe's design consultant Theresa came out and helped my wife and I pick out a color that we both love. The crew did a fantastic job of tying in the old and new wood so that it is unnoticeable where we had carpet before. They also did a great job running the panels up and underneath our fireplace. We obtained multiple bids and FCI came in better than all of them, and the service was top notch.

Description of Work
We refinished our 20 year-old oak wood floors and added new wood that extended from our kitchen throughout our living room.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate your business and your kinds words about our company. The team enjoyed working with you and your family on your hardwood project!

10/25/2016

Angela H.

I called several quotes on refinishing my floors and their price was good. Floor Coverings International KC South was our top choice and we weren't disappointed. I do in home daycare and they came out on a Wednesday and sanded(before nap time so it was quiet and the kids napped) and got the stain down and dried in time before my parents came to pick up their kiddos. They were very good in working with me so I wouldn't have to take a day off. We left for Colorado that Wednesday night and came home to BEAUTIFUL floors on Sunday pm! It's not dust free and I'm still cleaning but it was well worth it!! The crew was nice and did a good job. If I can do this with 5 little ones in daycare, a dog and 3 teenagers, you can do it also and you won't regret it because your floors will look FANTASTIC! All my daycare parents say how great they look. We are very pleased with the whole process and I can't stop looking at my beautiful new floors!

Description of Work
Refinished existing hardwood floors

Category hardwood floor

Thanks, [Member Name Removed], for the great review. We appreciate it! Enjoy your floors. Thanks

Seifert's Flooring

Family owned and operated since 1981. Flooring sales, installation, refinishing and repairs. Installation of carpet, hardwood flooring, ceramic & porcelain tile, vinyl & laminate, marble, granite and epoxy. Free on-site viewing of samples in your home or business through our "Shop at Home" van. Fully insured with 3 year workmanship guarantees on flooring installation. 18 month financing available for qualified buyers.

Dusty's Hardwood Floors Service

We are small company that includes myself, Dusty Swegle (owner), Along with Derek Swegle, and Anthony Leone, Derek has been with me for 11 years, Anthony 2 years, We do our best to make sure we can offer you every option in regards to hardwood flooring and stair case needs, with 20 years of hardwood flooring experience Dusty's Hardwoods can offer the very best that we can give, If is a simple pre finised install, or a custom stair case, Useing a variety of products, oil and water based finishes, along with endless stain colors, As well as flooring options that are enviromently freindly, and always with dust control systems, We are ready to help with any project you can dream of.

JARED FORSON HARDWOOD FLOORS

Jared Forson Hardwood Floors was established in 2001 and is self owned and operated by Jared Forson. With over 20 years experience Jared has been upping the standards of hardwood floors. Knowing that customer satisfaction is a must, Jared is present from start to finish on every job. With referrals being such an important part of Jared Forson Hardwood Floors, every floor and customer gets preferential treatment. "I take pride in what I do. It's not just a floor, it's your floor." Find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/JaredForsonHardwoodFloors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Carpet, Hardwood, Sand & Finish, Laminate, Vinyl, LVT, LVP, Ceramic, Porcelain, Natural Stone, Quartz and Granite Counter Tops, Bathroom Remodels