Certified Transmission

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2010

503 E Santa Fe St

Olathe, KS 66061

Certified Transmission in Olathe offers a complete range of automotive transmission services for both foreign and domestic cars and trucks. The team at our transmission shop in Olathe is dedicated to the Certified Transmission motto of getting "The Job Done Right...At The Right Price". Call or email us today for a price quote on a new remanufactured transmission or with any other questions you may have about any transmission problems you may be experiencing....

05/08/2017

Michael C.

Got it done quickly and for price quoted

Description of Work
Replace clutch in2005 ram 3500 w/6 speed transmission

11/23/2015

Wendi B.

Description of Work
Told us there was no problem with our transmission and fixed our axle.

08/24/2015

Julia A.

These are great people! They did exactly what they said they would do, did it quickly, and didn't try to sell me a bunch of other stuff. I had called three other places and had gotten the run around from all three before signing up for Angie's list a finding Certified Transmission. I will be doing more business with them in the future!

Description of Work
Replaced a censor in the transmission fluid pan

04/05/2015

Jennifer F.

My transmission started failing in my 2007 Saturn Aura. I took it in and after a series of tests it was determined that the transmission needed to be replaced. They told me it would take two days to get the work done. They were on the mark with the estimate.

Description of Work
I had to have my transmission replaced.

06/20/2014

Theodora D.

I used this provider twice, each time to check out my transmission. The first time, the said the oil was discolored but it was still good. They did not recommend doing anything, and they did not charge me anything. I thought this was very honest, they could have done a transmission oil and filter change. The second time, I had a problem with the transmission. When they checked it out, they found that there were two solenoids bad, but the water pump was leaking also. They recommended that I take my car to someone who could do both jobs at once since I had a warranty. If they did the work for the transmission, it meant one deductable, then to another place to do the water pump, another deductable. This would have meant $200 total if they did the transmission and someone else did the water pump. They saved me $100 by having one shop do both jobs. And, again, they did not charge me anything. I recommended them to a friend, he had them do work, and he was very pleased he told me with the job and the cost.

Description of Work
Check out transmission on two vehicles.

06/03/2013

Jeff W.

Their service was fine. It was great, they didn't charge me anything for checking my car.

Description of Work
I went to Certified Transmission for them to take a look at my car.

01/23/2013

Debra W.

Great service from beginning to end. Answered all question asked by my husband and my self. Friendly, knowledgeable and competitive priced.

Description of Work
Replaced transmission in FISO 2004 truck with re manufacture transmission.

JoCo Auto Repair

Welcome to JoCo Auto Repair - your car repair specialists located in Merriam, Kansas. We are a full service facility - no repair job is too large, and no service is too small. What makes us special? We've been in business for over 30 years - that's over 30 years of experience making satisfied customers. All of our mechanics and technicians are ASE Certified and constantly undergo training in the latest automotive technology. Free loaner car while we work on your car (by appointment only). We stand by our work - our repairs are covered by a 24-month, 24,000-mile nationwide warranty. We understand your needs and take time to listen to your concerns. Our staff are honest and ethical. They treat our customers with respect - I hire and train them that way. Come in and experience the difference that quality service makes! We KEEP LIFE ROLLING.

Auto Transmission
    Auto Service
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Our transmission Repair and services include the following: transmission rebuild, transmission cooler, 4-Wheel drive 4x4, Automatic transmission, computer diagnosis, external diagnosis, Fluid & filter replacement, Manual transmission, Performance transmission, Transfer, Transmission Adjustment, Transmission reseal, Transmission replacement.