Castle Guard LLC Roofing and Remodeling

Founded 1994 • With Angi since July 2008

.3 employees, some sub contracting, no financing...

Brewster Roofing

Brewster Roofing

Free Estimates - Over 20,000 Satisfied Customers - Every Job Personally Supervised by Owner - Prompt, Courteous, One-On-One Attention - Licensed & Insured ASSOCIATION: Approved Johnson County Contractor - Continuing Education Authorized Provider, Contractor Licensing, Johnson County, Kansas - Better Business Bureau - GAF Master Elite Certified Contractor

12/23/2014

The bid was fair and he was punctual and professional. I ended up going with another contractor but would recommend Castle Guard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bid for master bath remodel

CATEGORY handyman service

01/19/2012

Randy bid our job after we had damage due to the recent hail damage.  We had multiple bids for insurance purposes and his pricing was excellent.  We had issues with our insurance company and he directed us to an engineering firm that confirrmed his findings in needing to replace the entire roof.  We were so discouraged from dealing with the insurance and he was confident that we would find resolve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have worked with Randy over the years with remodel projects inside and outside our home.  The most recent is replacing the roof on our home.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

05/21/2011

They did very well.  The quality of their work was excellent.  They did everything with high quality materials.  The finished product was very well done.  I would probably use them again if I ever need a building project done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Castle Guard LLC to put a pergola in my backyard.

CATEGORY decks

07/29/2010

The project went really well. The pergola was unusual in shape to conform to the paver patio's shape. The patio is a curved patio so the pergola was built to follow the curves. The finished product is very well built and looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a pergola over the existing paver patio, installed ceiling fan.

CATEGORY decks,handyman service

07/22/2008

It is going good. The work isn't done yet. We choose him because he was recommended to me by my realtor, who uses him on a regular basis. He is very personable man and he seams to be quite well rounded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is doing ceiling repair and painting. He is stripping wall paper and doing some drywall work. He is installing new fixtures and repairing some electrical.

CATEGORY handyman service

ROOFING,HANDYMAN,ELECTRICAL,PLUMBING,ADDITIONS,BATHROOMS & KITCHENS REMODELING,BASEMENTS FINISHED INTERIOR,EXTERIOR PAINTING,WOOD ROT

DRIVEWAYS,COMMERCIAL