Balboa Restoration & Renovation, LLC

Founded 2013 • With Angi since March 2016

Balboa Restoration & Renovation, LLC was created on the principles of fast, friendly service, fair prices, and quality workmanship. Our staff members are insurance claims specialists and can assist homeowners and business owners with damage to their properties. We work closely with many insurance companies and have several experience insurance professionals on staff to assist you with your claim. Our dedication to using quality products and exceptional workmanship deliver value to our customers every time. We are a growing company in the KC Metro area and are doing so by focusing on our customers, rather than on the volume of work....

J&B Blinds

J&B Blinds

Our services include the ability to supply parts for and make repairs on major brand name blinds and shades. We provide full immersion ultrasonic cleaning of blinds and shades. We have a mobile unit we can bring to your home or office to clean up to 100 blinds or shades a day.We also pick up, clean, repair, store, and re-install blinds for commercial tenant finish contractors. Individuals can drop off blinds at our plant to be cleaned, repaired, and picked up often all in the same day. If your home or office requires new blinds or shades,we sell all major brands at commercial contractor prices. We provide field measuring for guaranteed accuracy and fit of the product and professional, insured installation.

12/04/2020

They are awesome, truly professionals, all was done on time and spotless.!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY interior painters

10/17/2019

Honest, dependable and cleaned up after. Very Professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

CATEGORY drywall,roofing

06/10/2017

Owner Gianni came and provided a very thorough and accurate estimate of the scope of the work and the cost. His lead man on the job Rolando, lead the crew that did a very thorough job of removing the old siding, and replacing and painting the new siding. Because of an upcoming medical procedure in my family, I asked that the work be completed prior to the date of the medical surgery. Gianni and Ro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some siding on the outside of my house needed to replaced because a previous company had not done a complete job when painting my house 4 years ago. As a result there was rotted siding which resulted in water leaking into our family room, and holes eaten in the chimney siding which permitted animal ingress to the chimney.

CATEGORY drywall

03/12/2016

These guys are fantastic! I am so happy with their service and work that I will be using them again on my next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the kitchen and dining room. The company also replaced 3 windows on the front of the house and repaired some drywall.

CATEGORY drywall,replacement windows,interior painters

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for the review. I was a pleasure assisting you with your project! Balboa Restoration & Rhttp://business.angieslist.com/Images/Button/btn_submit_Small.gifenovation, LLC

Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling Services.

Swimming pools, landscaping and tree services.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal