A/R & Associates Home Improvements

Founded 2004 • With Angi since June 2007

Additional DBA - A/R & Associates Home Improvements LLC. Additional contact name - Mick Atwell....

Latest Design Painting

Latest Design Painting take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety, and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Offers by Latest Design Painting on Angi
Turner Painting Co

My name is Ken Turner. I have been painting and repairing homes and businesses since before 1980. With a well-trained crew, I am able to complete your painting job in a timely manner with professionalism. My crew and I are polite and clean-cut. We also carry an A+ rating from the BBB! We are Americans and speak english. Please call me if I can give you a free estimate on any paint job, large or small. Plus, if you want to do the job yourself you can call me for a quick and cheap consultation to ensure you do it the right way, the first time. My portfolio of before and after pictures is available for your review. Additional DBA Ken Turner Painting. Alternate Phone: (816) 358-2705

ABARCACONSTRUCTION LLC

Specializing in residential and commercial painting, both interior and exterior! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/22/2013

Things went very well. We are very pleased and happy with the results. They were professional. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They did a partial house exterior siding.

Category siding

06/19/2012

Great price! Good product. A little slow to respond at times but other than that I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Replaced several different cladded windows that had rotten.

06/05/2012

I hope the guy that installed is still working with them. He didn't leave until everything was done. They cleaned up and everything was fabulous. They sent one person out to measure and then sent someone else out to measure.

Description of Work
I have used A/R & Associates Home Improvements for windows. The first year, they did the main windows in my house. There were 32 windows. A year later, they did the basement windows.

05/17/2012

We were extremely pleased with A/R & Associates. Their price could not be beat and their workmanship and product quality was excellent. Over 2 years later it still looks brand new. Their installers were very professional and worked quickly and efficiently. Everything from the sales process to the install was excellent, I would not hesitate to hire them again or refer them to friends.

Description of Work
Replaced all siding on house with concrete siding, installed new windows, a new door and new garage doors.

Category garage doors,siding,replacement windows,doors

10/13/2011

My experience with them was awesome. The crew did professional work and their price was competitive.

Description of Work
I used the services of A/R and Associates Home Improvements for installing windows. They finished the work on the 12th of October 2011.

Category replacement windows

Vinyl siding, windows, doors, cabinet refacing, gutter guards, sunrooms & patio enclosures.

Satisfaction