Appliance911

Founded 2018 •

Awards & Badges

16310 S Sunset St

Olathe, KS 66062

Appliance 911 is locally, family owned and operated, serving Johnson County, KS and the entire KC Metro Area. We specialize in servicing all major household appliances by an experienced staff of factory certified technicians. Our service call is the lowest in the city at $60 and it is free if you do a repair! Some of the appliances we service include refrigerators, ice makers, washers, dryers, ovens and dishwashers. We service all major brands. We are Consumer 5 Star Rated on Google! We schedule service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and can often get you in on the SAME DAY! All repairs and parts include a warranty....

4.4

Resposiveness

appliance repair (71)small appliance repair (1)

03/18/2021

On Friday, 2/26/21, I realized my refrigerator/freezer had stopped working -- and my freezer had defrosted. I was stressed as I was leaving town on Monday, 3/1. Appliance911 was so cooperative and they were able to have someone come out on 2/27! I was amazed that they were able to respond so quickly. Justin was incredibly informative and knowledgeable. He anticipated the problem and picked up the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced the compressor in my LG Refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2021

Thank you so much!!

03/16/2021

The two technicians were prompt and friendly and diagnosed the problem, but, unfortunately, the failed valve is no longer manufactured and there is no substitute or after market part. The ice maker could not be repaired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator water inlet valve for ice maker failed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

03/16/2021

I am 82. I spent a year without an oven. It hurt my heart more than my pocket. They acknowledged that their employee (who they fired) cheated me. They reordered the failed part and promised to make it “right for me.” I spent a miserable isolated winter without an oven. I am 82. They hurt me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overcharged, failed repair, promises no results. They acknowledged problem.

CATEGORY small appliance repair

COST $627.81

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

[Member Name Removed], we felt so bad about your oven but we did not hear from you that your oven was not working until almost a year after we fixed it. Had we known, someone would have come back out right away and made sure we got it working for you. Once you called we immediately sent the owner out to get you taken care of. We are so sorry for our part in your tough time!!

02/24/2021

excellent service and explanations of problem and possible solutions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2021

Thank You so much!!

01/19/2021

Stellar job -- would/will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water line icebox leaking, clean dryer duct

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

12/27/2020

Technician came out, found compressor was bad and advised replacing due to age of refrigerator. Was very polite and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/27/2020

12/15/2020

Our technician fixed our machine fast and efficientl. He also gave us pointers on how to avoid a repeat of that issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

Thank you so much!!

11/30/2020

I had to fix a specialty refrigerator for Kimchi. Although the brand was rare, the crew came out thoroughly inspected it and fixed it. 7 months later, I got another problem but this time they couldn't fix it due to the part issue imported from South Korea. When it was apparent that they couldn't meet 1 year warranty promise, they reimbursed me for the value lost. I appreciate their professionalism...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a specialty refrigerator

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

We appreciate this review, even though in the end, it could not be fixed!

10/28/2020

Serviceman no-showed. Answering machine now overflows and says to call again. Looks like they went under.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Odor coming from dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

Both our technician and our office tried to call the number we were given several times to let you know the technician was on his way and no one ever answered so the technician had to go to his next appointment. Our owner also called this evening and left a message. Please give us a call if you’d like to reschedule!

09/11/2020

Awful! They finally called us back and claimed the could diagnose without seeing the refrigerator. He said he would order the part and call back in a couple of days when it arrived. We never heard another word from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ice maker repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], our office manager and our owner have both reached out to you and left messages to try to resolve this matter and provide you with the customer service we pride ourselves on. We have not heard back from you, so please give us a call so we can find a positive solution for this!

We offer service calls by factory certified technicians who can diagnose the problem with your appliance and tell you how much it will cost to fix. That technician can then repair your appliance for you. They can answer any questions you have about the issue with your appliance and will always be courteous, polite and honest.

We do not service small household appliances, such as blenders, toasters, coffee makers, etc.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check