Alleluia Painting and Construction

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2013

4.1

15001 S Mur Len Rd

Olathe, KS 66062

Alleluia Construction Company and Greg Jones are a relatively small construction Company with 5 - 15 employee's depending on the time of year, and the number of projects we are working on at any given time. We specialize in Exterior and Interior Painting and maintain a full staff to handle your

09/25/2014

John H.

He stated to me that no job was too big or to small. I showed him all that I needed done and he took notes and he said he would get back to me via e-mail or phone.He had this info as we had communicated earlier. I have never hear from him.........and I will find some one else to do the work.

Description of Work
Give me an estimate of work I wanted done.

09/03/2014

Paula H.

Lead my father on with promises and even took an estimate.. Quoted Scripture and represented himself as a man of integrity. Then never showed up or called back

Description of Work
The man represented himself as a legitimate businessman doing home repair and painting. I got the add from the local Angie's List/Kansas City. He came to my father's house and took an estimate and promised to get back with him. He hand numerous emails with me and represented himself as someone who would take extra care with elderly clients. Even quoted scripture. My elderly father waited and waited for the man to return or call and he did not. I emailed him and asked him if the was an issue and he said there was not. We have never heard from him again

07/21/2014

Patricia A.

The painters showed up on time, and completed their work in a professional manner. They were courteous, neat, and efficient. They did a great paint job, cleaned up completely, and were done on time. We are very happy to recommend Alleluia Painting & Construction to our friends and neighbors. Ken and Patti Avery

Description of Work
The team from Alleluia Painting & Construction painted the interior of our house. The previous year they painted the exterior, and we were so pleased that we did not hesitate to call them again to paint the inside.

Category house painters, interior painters

07/18/2014

Shelby W.

Description of Work
I live in a 6 month old home. We put in a fence prior to moving in and only had to put up three sides since the neighbors behind us have already put in the backside. Our neighbors behind us have stained their fence a dark brown. Greg came out to do the quote right away. He continually checked in with me to see if I had made a decision and even offered a discount. From there the communication fell apart. He told me that he needed to talk to my neighbors to get the stain color that they used. I expected to see him in the next week, but did not. I called him to ask when he was coming out and he said that he had gotten backed up with a big job. He told me that he would be out in the following week. Greg's crew came out on Wednesday of that following week. They were here staining the fence. At the end of the day Greg came to my husband and I and told us that the stain he had purchased was not the same quality of the stain he normally uses (he bought the same stain that the neighbors used, Behr) and that it was not covering well. He had anticipated needing 2-5 gal containers but due to this stain being of a lesser quality realized that he would need a total of 5-5 gal containers. He told us that he would not be able to finish the job for the price that he had quoted, instead he would need double the amount quoted. I decided against moving any further and asked what we owed Greg for the stain that he had purchased. He was very apologetic and did not charge us anything for the stain they used or the labor used. I emailed Greg back to ask if we could color match and switch to the better paint, if so how much would he charge. I didn't get an email so I called today. Greg told me that he cannot put an oil based stain over the water based stain so we were stuck with the product we had. He said that he would think about it (getting me the quote) and get back to me. After I spoke to him I called Sherwin Williams (Gregs preferred paint company). First they told me that they do have a water based stain that we could color match. If we wanted to switch to the oil based stain they said that you would have to remove the water based stain first. They sell a stain remover you can use and then pressure wash it all off. Further conversation with Sherwin Williams revealed that perhaps the painters were putting on the stain to thick since is should cover more area than they were able to do. This is a semi-transparent stain, but you cannot see the wood under the area's that they painted. | |As of right now I have one side of my fence that is painted on the inside only. (The backside of the fence was stained prior to moving in) and a gate side that is painted on both sides. Greg should have come to me with his concern about the quality of the paint prior to purchasing it. I wanted the colors to match, however I never said that the brand had to be the same. This is a mess.

07/01/2014

Glenn R.

Alleluia Painting did a fantastic job. They went above and beyond by even painting an exterior storm door that wasn't initially included on the bid. Due to the weather they had to postpone the start of the job, but they communicated with us clearly and promptly. Their work was flawless and the crew were very polite and personable. I would highly recommend Alleluia Painting for anyone looking for exterior painting. We only used them for exterior paint, no interior or other non-painting services.

Description of Work
Repainted the outside of the home Including trim. Minor repair work on the wood work.

Category woodworking, house painters

05/20/2014

Juris C.

Gregs crew showed up promptly each morning and were working before I got out of bed. They were totally professional, courteous, and had no problem with the changes I threw at them in the middle of the project. The price estimated was the price paid. The work was done early, and we were very happy with the job they did. If I need paint or any other house repairs done they will be the ones I call. They cleaned up so well you would never know they had been there.

Description of Work
Caulk, patch, repair,remove and replace parts and paint

02/25/2014

Barbara H.

Greg worked through this entire process with me to coordinate the style of fence, the color of the fence, and the color of my home to make sure that all things worked together. As a widowed senior citizen it is hard to find someone you can trust, that does not take advantage of you, and does high quality work at a very reasonable price. I have used Greg in the past to do interior painting, remodeling, hardwood floor refinishing, and numerous other things. Greg always makes sure my sprinkler system is winterized and operational in the spring/summer/fall. He lives near me and has often stopped to just make sure things are going all right for me. He is dependable, on time, and trustworthy.

Description of Work
Greg and his company painted the exterior of my home, built a 250' long cedar fence, rebuilt my deck, and did the staining of my deck and fence

Category decks, fencing, hardwood floor, remodeling, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

02/22/2014

DOUG C.

My chimney was leaning pretty badly after a wind storm knocked it loose. This was on a Friday night. I called a few contractors on Saturday and they either wanted too much money or were not willing or able to come out. When I contacted Alleluia, Greg promptly rearranged his schedule, bought the materials, and climbed on the roof on a windy day to brace up the chimney to prevent it from being blown completely off the roof and even did a touch-up on the paint. I would highly recommend Alleluia for painting and home repairs.

Description of Work
Touch-up paint and brace chimney after damage from wind storm.

Category chimney repair, house painters

KC Polylift

Fast, efficient, and honest, KC Polylift has become a reputable and well-known concrete lifting service. Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. We want our customers to be satisfied with our work, which is why we provide open communication channels throughout the duration of each project.

GUTTER TOPPER OF KC

2021 Angie's List Super Service Award; Install Gutter Topper; The Leaf Terminator; The Leaf Solution. Check out our parent company for Siding; Windows and Doors; Residential and Commercial Roofing at www.hometownexteriorskc.com or on Angie's List.

All American Gutter

*******8X Super Service Award winner!!!!! *********** 4 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Lifetime warranty on all new gutter installations (workmanship & materials).

General Remodeling
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
    2 year warranty and full satisfaction

Exterior painting, wood-rot, interior painting, basement finishes

Alleluia should be able to handle any service need you have, however, if I am not able to handle your commercial and/or residential service need, I will provide you with the name of someone who specializes in that trade area.