Alleluia Painting and Construction

Founded 1976 • With Angi since April 2013

4.1

General Remodeling

Alleluia Construction Company and Greg Jones are a relatively small construction Company with 5 - 15 employee's depending on the time of year, and the number of projects we are working on at any given time. We specialize in Exterior and Interior Painting and maintain a full staff to handle your project in a timely fashion. We have a full list of qualified sub-contractors (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical) that work with us to provide high quality results in remodeling, room additions, basement finishes, roofing, etc. As a Christian contracting company our desire is to provide services and complete your job in a Christian manner, with the highest quality as well as moral and ethical standards. Alleluia Construction Company is committed to caring for widow's, senior citizen's, the physically disabled, and single mom's in obedience to our Lord Jesus Christs' command and teaching. If you are unable to afford the repair(s) that your home needs, please do not hesitate to call us. We have some grants available to help and would consider it an honor and privilege to serve you in this way....

Midland Concrete Leveling LLC

We specialize in concrete leveling, also known as slabjacking or mudjacking. It is the process used to level and raise concrete driveways, patios, sidewalks, and other free floating slabs. This service is used on settling ground, poor compaction during building, poor excavation for drainage, poorly installed or maintained downspouts, and more! Mudjacking is an efficient alternative to tearing out and replacing sunken concrete slabs and is minimally disturbing to the surrounding areas. This methods requires less equipment, less manpower, and fully sets in hours, in comparison to days with a newly poured concrete pad. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Granite Garage Floors

At Granite Garage Floors, our only business is upgrading garage floors with an epoxy coating system that Looks and Last Like Granite. Gone are the days of having a drab, unsealed concrete or gray painted garage floor that easily stains and leaves hot-tire marks. Our system focuses on extreme preparation of the concrete substrate in addition to the use of industrial-grade products—both of which are critical to a long-lasting system that is extremely durable, resists staining, and is easy to clean. Our customers can choose from hundreds of designer color finishes to look like Granite, Quartz, or Terrazzo. Furthermore, we stand behind our professionally-installed system with a “Life Time Satisfactions Warranty” that is guaranteed against hot-tire pick-up.

Carmichael Grafix, LLC

Carmichael Grafix, LLC is based in the Tampa Bay Florida area. We work with clients across the United States to create custom professional marketing materials, direct mail pieces, ads, animated explainer whiteboard videos, and promotional products. We also provide print services. Let us be your Graphic Arts Department. Having problems getting the correct size images for your Social Media cover photos and headers? We can help with that too! DBE in Florida with USDOT. W/MBE Certification with the State of Florida, Hillsborough County FL. and City of Tampa, FL. Carmichael Grafix has been designated as an approved vendor of the Super Bowl LV Business Connect program. We are one of 200 local diverse businesses in the Tampa Bay area identified as a certified, experienced special event production company approved to compete for contracts related to Super Bowl.

09/25/2014

He stated to me that no job was too big or to small. I showed him all that I needed done and he took notes and he said he would get back to me via e-mail or phone.He had this info as we had communicated earlier. I have never hear from him.........and I will find some one else to do the work.

Description of Work
Give me an estimate of work I wanted done.

09/03/2014

Lead my father on with promises and even took an estimate.. Quoted Scripture and represented himself as a man of integrity. Then never showed up or called back

Description of Work
The man represented himself as a legitimate businessman doing home repair and painting. I got the add from the local Angie's List/Kansas City. He came to my father's house and took an estimate and promised to get back with him. He hand numerous emails with me and represented himself as someone who would take extra care with elderly clients. Even quoted scripture. My elderly father waited and waited for the man to return or call and he did not. I emailed him and asked him if the was an issue and he said there was not. We have never heard from him again

07/21/2014

The painters showed up on time, and completed their work in a professional manner. They were courteous, neat, and efficient. They did a great paint job, cleaned up completely, and were done on time. We are very happy to recommend Alleluia Painting & Construction to our friends and neighbors. Ken and Patti Avery

Description of Work
The team from Alleluia Painting & Construction painted the interior of our house. The previous year they painted the exterior, and we were so pleased that we did not hesitate to call them again to paint the inside.

Category house painters,interior painters

07/18/2014

Description of Work
I live in a 6 month old home. We put in a fence prior to moving in and only had to put up three sides since the neighbors behind us have already put in the backside. Our neighbors behind us have stained their fence a dark brown. Greg came out to do the quote right away. He continually checked in with me to see if I had made a decision and even offered a discount. From there the communication fell apart. He told me that he needed to talk to my neighbors to get the stain color that they used. I expected to see him in the next week, but did not. I called him to ask when he was coming out and he said that he had gotten backed up with a big job. He told me that he would be out in the following week. Greg's crew came out on Wednesday of that following week. They were here staining the fence. At the end of the day Greg came to my husband and I and told us that the stain he had purchased was not the same quality of the stain he normally uses (he bought the same stain that the neighbors used, Behr) and that it was not covering well. He had anticipated needing 2-5 gal containers but due to this stain being of a lesser quality realized that he would need a total of 5-5 gal containers. He told us that he would not be able to finish the job for the price that he had quoted, instead he would need double the amount quoted. I decided against moving any further and asked what we owed Greg for the stain that he had purchased. He was very apologetic and did not charge us anything for the stain they used or the labor used. I emailed Greg back to ask if we could color match and switch to the better paint, if so how much would he charge. I didn't get an email so I called today. Greg told me that he cannot put an oil based stain over the water based stain so we were stuck with the product we had. He said that he would think about it (getting me the quote) and get back to me. After I spoke to him I called Sherwin Williams (Gregs preferred paint company). First they told me that they do have a water based stain that we could color match. If we wanted to switch to the oil based stain they said that you would have to remove the water based stain first. They sell a stain remover you can use and then pressure wash it all off. Further conversation with Sherwin Williams revealed that perhaps the painters were putting on the stain to thick since is should cover more area than they were able to do. This is a semi-transparent stain, but you cannot see the wood under the area's that they painted. | |As of right now I have one side of my fence that is painted on the inside only. (The backside of the fence was stained prior to moving in) and a gate side that is painted on both sides. Greg should have come to me with his concern about the quality of the paint prior to purchasing it. I wanted the colors to match, however I never said that the brand had to be the same. This is a mess.

07/01/2014

Alleluia Painting did a fantastic job. They went above and beyond by even painting an exterior storm door that wasn't initially included on the bid. Due to the weather they had to postpone the start of the job, but they communicated with us clearly and promptly. Their work was flawless and the crew were very polite and personable. I would highly recommend Alleluia Painting for anyone looking for e...

Description of Work
Repainted the outside of the home Including trim. Minor repair work on the wood work.

Category woodworking,house painters

05/20/2014

Gregs crew showed up promptly each morning and were working before I got out of bed. They were totally professional, courteous, and had no problem with the changes I threw at them in the middle of the project. The price estimated was the price paid. The work was done early, and we were very happy with the job they did. If I need paint or any other house repairs done they will be the ones I call. T...

Description of Work
Caulk, patch, repair,remove and replace parts and paint

02/25/2014

Greg worked through this entire process with me to coordinate the style of fence, the color of the fence, and the color of my home to make sure that all things worked together. As a widowed senior citizen it is hard to find someone you can trust, that does not take advantage of you, and does high quality work at a very reasonable price. I have used Greg in the past to do interior painting, remodel...

Description of Work
Greg and his company painted the exterior of my home, built a 250' long cedar fence, rebuilt my deck, and did the staining of my deck and fence

Category decks,fencing,hardwood floor,remodeling,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters

02/22/2014

My chimney was leaning pretty badly after a wind storm knocked it loose. This was on a Friday night. I called a few contractors on Saturday and they either wanted too much money or were not willing or able to come out. When I contacted Alleluia, Greg promptly rearranged his schedule, bought the materials, and climbed on the roof on a windy day to brace up the chimney to prevent it from being blown...

Description of Work
Touch-up paint and brace chimney after damage from wind storm.

Category chimney repair,house painters

Exterior painting, wood-rot, interior painting, basement finishes

Alleluia should be able to handle any service need you have, however, if I am not able to handle your commercial and/or residential service need, I will provide you with the name of someone who specializes in that trade area.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa