A & K Floor Covering & More

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi

02/28/2013

It looks beautiful. The job went really well. He charged a fair price and it was definitely quality work. I've used them before and I am always satisfied with it. I really liked Kevin. He is a good guy and he does really good work. I had bought the sinks and the granite countertop. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used A & K Floor Covering & More to install granite countertops and two granite sinks in my master bedroom bath upstairs. There were also two faucets.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,marble & granite

03/11/2012

Kevin met with me and drew up his plans on a piece of paper for me to completely understanding what he was going to be doing.  He informed me of the entire cost including how much time he projected it would take him to complete the entire job.  I was impressed with the report I received on a daily basis for how much more time it would take to have the job completed as well as if he felt any modifi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A & K Floor Covering & More does MORE than what you would believe it would do! I have hired this company on multiple occasions to do multiple projects my deceased husband never got around to finish or to even start on! This project I am reviewing is making my hot tub cover lift off of the hot tub with an electric winch. My arms don't work too well and I was having a hard time lifting my hot tub cover up and off of my hot tub.  Kevin, the owner of the company was able to construct a very nice, elaborate system to alleviate any problems for me to be able to still enjoy my hot tub!  With a push of a switch which is attached to an electronic winch, my hot tub cover is lifted up in the air suspended above my spa & beneath my covered awning on the backside of my home! The work Kevin demonstrated was highly professional and extremely well thought out.  Kevin was punctual at his times he would show up and work nonstop. He was very fair with the pricing of the entire system & labor charges. Kevin was very personable and did not mind two extremely barky miniature dachshunds running around in the backyard or on the patio while he diligently worked. He would stop and explain in detail how the job was progressing and let me know when it would be completed. I will be reviewing other home improvement projects he has accomplished at my home as well.  He is a very knowledgable individual who has one of the best work ethics I have ever seen!!

CATEGORY handyman service

Decks and floor covering, fences, and home repair.