Ultra Heating and Cooling

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Class DM # 2021-8514

5845 Horton St Suite 6

Mission, KS 66202

Ultra Heating and Cooling LLC is a professional, hardworking, and trustworthy company. Our #1 goal is to provide excellent customer service and high quality work....

HVAC Companies (21)

10/03/2021

SUSAN H.

Very well. I've been very pleased with the furnance and air conditioner they installed a couple of years ago and the continuing service they provide.

Description of Work
Seasonal check of furnace

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

09/23/2021

Daniel K.

Very professional, timely and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
HVAC unit block and leakage

Work Completed On 09/22/2021

Thanks for the 5 Star Review!! We look forward to working with you in the future!!

03/05/2021

James J.

it was fine and good

Description of Work
it was fine and good

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thanks for the nice feedback [Member Name Removed]!!!

10/13/2020

SUSAN H.

Ultra installed a new furnance and air conditioner in October of 2019. The salesman was very thorough in explaining my options. The technicians were knowledgeable, thorough and QUICK. Everything was explained to me very well. They returned in the spring to check the AC and again this fall to service the furnace. I've saved money on gas and electricity and been very pleased with furnace, AC and service.

Description of Work
Repair or replace furnace

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

[Member Name Removed], We are so pleased how happy you are with our Services. It is always a pleasure serving you! Don't hesitate to call for any other issues, etc. you may have! Have a wonderful day!

06/02/2020

larry B.

problem was found and repairs were made, and cooling was restored quite soon.

Description of Work
air cond. repair

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Im glad that we got your problem taken care of in a timely manner! Give us a call with any other HVAC issues you may have 913-717-8000

11/16/2019

SUSAN H.

It was determined repairs would not be worth it and a new furnace would be money better spent. A space heater was provided while furnace was inoperable. Salesman explained all options very thoroughly. Install was extremely professional and timely. Both furnace and AC were installed in about eight hours. Thought price was about right. Would recommend!

Description of Work
Furnance and AC replacement

Work Completed On 11/16/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for your positive feedback!!! I am glad that your new system is working great for you!!! Stay warm this winter and call us anytime that you need us.

10/31/2019

Rochelle Z.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Furnace tune up

Work Completed On 10/31/2019

03/15/2019

William B.

Knowledgable and professional. Would recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace that wasn't keeping up with thermostat

Work Completed On 03/14/2019

Thanks for your positive feedback!!! We look forward to working with you in the future.

02/13/2019

Elisa P.

So far good

Description of Work
Water heater tank leak repair

Work Completed On 01/19/2019

Thank you for your review. We look forward to helping you in the future.

07/11/2018

Adam K.

The service tech Scott came out to do maintenance on my AC unit, he was on-time and got right to it. After he was done with the maintenance work and inspection on my AC he showed me a video of one of the parts that was breaking down where an audible noise could be heard (had heard it before but assumed it was just wear on the older AC unit). After a quick pricing I had him replace it and the AC has been running silently since, it was great to be able to be shown exactly what the problem was.

Description of Work
AC Maintenance

Work Completed On 07/11/2018

That is awesome to hear [Member Name Removed]! Your business is greatly appreciated!

05/19/2018

Mark G.

Our air conditioner would not run at all. I called for service at about 8:15 am, and was told they could fit me in sometime between Noon and 3 PM. At 12:40 I got a call that the service tech was on his way and would be there in about 20 minutes, He arrived at 1:05. Very professional, friendly and he DID NOT try to sell me a maintenance agreement. He quickly found the problem to be a bad thermostat. I did buy a replacement unit he carried. My only complaint is that they charged me triple the retail price for the thermostat. That was my choice, I could have bought my own at the hardware store, but I appreciated the promptness and professionalism, and I bit the bullet and paid the price. He also checked my refrigerant levels, fans, etc. while here. I would definitely call them back for heating or a/c work.

Description of Work
Air conditioner repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2018

We are glad you had a great experience [Member Name Removed]! As for the pricing of the thermostat, I wish we could charge less, but we have to factor in labor costs, stocking cost, time, etc... Our cost is actually much higher once everything is done and said. We are extremely grateful for your business!!

04/26/2018

Robert C.

Extreme detailed work!

Description of Work
Tune up AC

Work Completed On 04/26/2018

We are very excited to earn your business and we appreciate your review! Thank you.

08/23/2017

Jennifer Z.

Great! The technician arrived within an hour of the request and was able to identify and fix the problem efficiently.

Description of Work
AC was not cooling normally and a service call was requested.

Work Completed On 08/23/2017

Thank you very much for your kind words and we are grateful for your business!

07/19/2017

Shane G.

It went well, everything got done in a timely manner and all work was explained in detail. I was very pleased with the service from beginning to end.

Description of Work
We needed a new air conditioner and heater

Work Completed On 06/18/2017

Awesome! We are glad you had a great experience and we are thankful for your business.

07/14/2017

Joel S.

John was very helpful and informative -- Very courteous and friendly. Sadly the price of coolant has gone way up, so the bill was relatively large, but it would be with anyone else. 2# of coolant is $250. Ouch.

Description of Work
System was out of coolant and needed recharge. John was very helpful and informative.

Work Completed On 07/14/2017

Thank you for using Ultra Heating and Cooling, we greatly appreciate you as our customer! The cost of the old R22 Freon has continued to rise over the years since the government has been phasing it out. We are doing what we can to keep the price down on our end. Again, thank you for your business and opportunity to serve you.

06/15/2017

James R.

This company always dors a fantastic job at a great price.

Description of Work
Ac tune up.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

Thank you for your kind words! We greatly appreciate your business!

05/06/2017

Eric T.

Perfect. Great service, reliable and fair pricing.

Description of Work
They replaced my furnace and A/C.

Work Completed On 05/06/2017

Thank you for your business! We are grateful that you had a great experience with Ultra Heating & Cooling!

04/06/2017

Melanie D.

It went very well! They were on time and very professional. They were knowledgeable and quickly diagnosed the problem. They were reasonably priced and offered less expensive alternatives to prolonging the life of my furnace.

Description of Work
Air conditioner and furnace.

Work Completed On 01/12/2017

Thank you for using Ultra Heating and Cooling. We are delighted that you had a great experience!

04/01/2017

Michael F.

I highly recommend Ultra. They have always provided fast and professional service. I will definitely give them a call again the next time I have an HVAC issue.

Description of Work
I have used Ultra on a number of occasions for HVAC repairs both at my home and at my rental properties.

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

We greatly appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Ultra Heating and Cooling.

03/31/2017

Lori L.

They know what they are doing, very professional, great service and were on time. Very competitive on pricing as well. We are very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
We had our furnace and heat pump tuned up.

Work Completed On 02/16/2017

We appreciate your business very much! It's always our pleasure to give our customers the best service in Kansas City!

03/30/2017

Angela H.

They were very informative, kind, professional and punctual. They let us know of something that may need repair soon, but wasn't an immediate need. I liked not feeling pressured into replacing things, but also knowing that there was an issue to watch for. We will be using them for our furnace tune-up in the fall and any other HVAC issues we run into.

Description of Work
We used Ultra for our annual A/C tune up this year.

Work Completed On 03/27/2017

Thank you so much for choosing Ultra Heating and Cooling. We are delighted that you had a great experience!

Heating and Cooling Service, Sales, Installation, and Water Heater Replacement. Residential and Light Commercial.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing