Handyman Connection of Johnson County

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2004

10000 W 75th St Ste 220A

Merriam, KS 66204

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One Call. One Connection.®...

4.4

handyman (405)woodworking (70)door installation (54)electrician (52)plumbers (51)drywall (47)general contractors (31)interior painting (30)lighting (30)house painting (19)deck cleaning (19)decks & porches (18)

03/03/2021

Tremendous! High quality work delivered on-time for the price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior trim work. Replace some wood rot, installed trim at an existing cased opening and installed quarter round trim along an existing baseboard.

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

Thank you very much for your review. I will let your craftsman know of your kind words and evaluation. Please call our office if you need any additional assistance in the future. We are here for you home projects.

01/03/2021

Excellent. They came the day I called them, and did the work at a reasonable price and quickly. They even offered some advice for the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing a ceiling fan that we installed that didn't work.

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2020

12/14/2020

Went very well. Bob arrived as expected, was very professional. As the opening was not standard it took him a few hours to get the doors to fit properly but was done to perfection. However, when I painted the doors the trim swelled up and prevented the doors from closing, but No Worries as I call Bob and he came out the same day and fixed the problem. Overall job well done and at a reasonable pric...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed two French doors

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2020

Thank you very much for your positive review. I will pass this on to Bob and thank you for choosing Handyman Connection for your projects.

12/05/2020

He was amenable, more than willing to accommodate the needs, and because this is a manufactured home that doesn't have standard plumbing installation, he worked within the parameters... did a great job. Thanks Bob!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install replacement dishwasher and install new garbage disposal. Plumbing: take out old dishwasher and install new. He had to redo the entire plumbing under the sink, working alongside an electrician.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

Thank you very much for your review and please let us know if we can be of any additional assistance in the future.

11/18/2020

This is not my contractor! Correct contractor is Mr. Handyman of NE Johnson County, Lenexa, KS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrong contractor

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

I am sorry but our company Name is Handyman Connection of Johnson County. Our office is located in Merriam Ks. Thank you

08/10/2020

I didn’t feel he was interested in doing the job. Being of aging I need railings to help me get up the stairs to my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I never received an estimate for the railing

CATEGORY fencing,handyman service,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

I am very sorry for your feelings on your appointment for your railing project. I can reschedule for someone else to come out and give you an estimate for your project if you would like. We here at Handyman Connection always want our customers to be satisfied with the experience.

06/29/2020

I submitted a request for a quote on 6/18. I have not received a response as of 6/29.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair 2nd floor bedroom window bump out. Right-side stucco panel of the bump out does not fit flush and allows water in. Need to evaluate/repair structure and reposition panel. I have caulked the seam, so not an emergency. Looking for a repair within a few weeks.

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

I am very sorry that we were not able to make contact with you. Our records show that we tried to reach you on 6-19 regarding your project to get additional information. I will try to reach you by phone again to discuss your project

06/24/2020

Came out and never seen or heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Porch columns repair

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

06/15/2020

They were very good, the work that they did was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a broken window

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank you very much for your review. Please call us if we can assist you in the future with any of your home project. Thank you again for using Handyman Connection

05/18/2020

We were initially happy with the work done by this company. The subfloor that we had replaced due to a leak was very well done. When we decided to use the same service to remove a plastic/fiber glass and install a shower base things did not go anywhere near as well. First the guy who came out to give an estimate couldn't come at the time we had scheduled. He called about two to three hours before ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subfloor repair, shower base install, drywall

CATEGORY handyman service,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

Photo for Handyman Connection of Johnson County - 10000 W 75th St, Merriam, KS - 38574722

Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, bath & basement remodels, drywall, painting, decks, doors, ceramic tile, wood rot & general home repairs.

Structural repairs, roofing, lawn work, carpet & foundation work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available