We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

9025 W 51st Terrace

Merriam, KS 66203

Edge Pest Control and Mosquito Services is proud to service Kansas City and the surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated company providing you the leading edge in pest control services & products for both residential and commercial customers. With our combined experience in the pest control industry, we offer our customers 13 years of knowledge, training, expertise and good honest hard work that benefits our customers, servicing needs in every way. We will always do whatever it takes to maintain our reputation by using the most efficient, effective products. We believe firmly in providing the best possible pest solutions to our customers at a reasonable price and at a high level of customer service. Call us today at (913) 262-3343 to set-up an appointment, we look forward to hearing from you!...

06/25/2021

Wendy H.

We are so disappointed and locked into a contract. From the first person to knock on our door and sell us these products, the communication around pricing and treatment schedules has been horrible within the company has been horrible. A different story from every person we talk to. We have paid twice as much in a month as expected. They don't even have the right date in their system for the first treatment. I was here when it happened, yet they argue about the timing of my next monthly treatment, which came in 3 weeks not 4 and probably only happened because we were told we needed a 2 week follow up to kill the eggs leftover and if we saw bugs after a treatment they would come back and spray at no charge. We asked for that to happen, got a big argument and then they came and said it was our next monthly treatment and charged us. We were not due for a monthly treatment for at least another 10 days. NO communication, lack of organization, just a selling effort that locks you in to a contract that does not match what they say to you. DONT USE THIS COMPANY. I rarely do reviews, especially negative ones but I am so upset about how this all went down. I am reporting selling practices to the Better Business Bureau next.

Description of Work
Yard and Around the House Insect Control including Mosquito Control

12/29/2020

jay S.

The Technician was very thorough in his work.

Description of Work
Pest control

09/11/2020

Katy H.

After paying this company almost $1000 for services over the last year, they will not follow through on a service I paid full price for because I have canceled future treatments. The invoice specifically says "The next service will be in about 12 weeks please give our product 2 weeks to reach full effectiveness if after that time you’re still seeing any live pest activity please call customer care and schedule a re-service." Well 3 weeks after my treatment I have ants in the house and they "can't do a re-service" because I am no longer an active customer. I canceled my service after the august treatment because it is too expensive ($136 per) and I didn't want to forget to cancel before they showed up in november. It also took over 40 minutes of waiting on hold to cancel the first time, so I'm not inclinced to go through that again. Also, to re-activate my account I would have to enter into a new contract with them! Since they wouldn't follow through on the treatment I paid for Aug. 21 I asked for at least a partial refund of the Aug. 21 treatment and the response was that they can't do refunds if I'm not active. I feel swindled by this company and regret ever paying them for anything. If you do use them make sure you request interior treatment for every treatment - you pay the same amount whether you get interior or not!

Description of Work
Home pest control

Category animal removal

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about this experience. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with us. Please get in touch with us at 866-529-8064 and we would love to help take care of you. Thank you.

06/12/2020

Allie S.

Gave these guys a chance for 1 year, even though their services did not work. I already paid $1000 for services. I called to cancel and spoke to Justin- a Corporate Account management who basically told me you are under contract and we will charge you another 1000 to cancel essentially. He was extremely rude, unhelpful and and unwilling to work with me on even giving me a break due to everything going on financially. Never again. I hope they go under. When I asked to speak to someone else he refused. Horrible company.

Description of Work
mosquito service

06/09/2020

Dianne B.

I have had bed bugs in my house for awhile now , they have sprayed 6-7 times and I still have them. And now I can’t get ahold of them. It’s really starting to make me mad I spent so much money for nothing and now they won’t answer the phones.

Description of Work
Bug bugs all over the house and beds

04/09/2020

Mike D.

Asked for an estimate on line and a rep was on the phone with me within minutes. They came out the same day and did their initial treatment. The technician was on time, knowledgeable, courteous and thorough. My wasp problem has decreased noticeably in just 24 hours. So far, so good.

Description of Work
Wasp removal

Category pest control

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that feedback and are so glad to hear that everything is going well with your services. If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

04/08/2020

Peggy K.

They recognized that I had a significant mole problem and were able to implement a plan to address that problem while here. All the documents I needed to sign to get this additional service were emailed to me and I was able to electronically sign them. Very efficient and quick. Andrew provided detailed explanations of what would happen.

Description of Work
This was the initial consultation and treatment of my yard.

Category pest control,lawn treatment,animal removal

04/07/2020

Jennifer T.

They were very professional and polite! Very knowledgable and answered all of our questions and concerns. I would definately recommend their services to others!

Description of Work
Pest control treatment

04/03/2020

Darwin S.

No report between sales a technician. Tech wanted to upscale service because of a different kind a roach he saw. And said roache is not covered in contract I made with salesman.

Description of Work
Extermination

04/03/2020

LaRonna S.

I've been a customer of Edge for a few years. Every since we started using them I have had no issues with bugs, rodents, mosquitoes or anything else. If I even see a spider, I can call them and they will come out and retreat the premises. They give me peace of mind. They are a top notch company. I'd highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Mosquito treatment and preventive pest control

04/02/2020

LeRoy P.

Went great, on time, made quick work of it.

04/02/2020

Kathy O.

Keith was very prompt and professional. We had no close interaction and he did not touch anything while spraying my basement. I did not have to sign anything today and he called me after to ensure I was happy. All services were done as usual with social distancing when necessary. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Just regular maintenance - not having any issues

01/17/2020

Nathan V.

It went well. I’m not too crazy about the contract that I had to sign, and the price was on the high side, but service seems to have been effective.

Description of Work
exterminator service

12/17/2019

Melissa K.

We've used Edge for about 5 years and are always happy with their service and professionalism. They have helped us with ants, stink bugs and mice. They are A+

Description of Work
Bug and rodent removal

11/29/2019

Demeeka C.

It went well, haven't heard or seen any. The price was good for the service but the "hidden" sign up for ongoing service was not something I expected. Ultimately my $120.00 is going to be $1000 because I can't cancel the thing until I have had them come out 9 times. This is "hidden"...I wish they would tell you this upfront, I pray that it's worth because I am not happy about it

Description of Work
Eliminating mice

09/26/2019

Colby S.

Went great, all rodents are gone and bugs are severely decreased

Description of Work
pest control

Category pest control,animal removal

Thank you for your review! If there is ever anything more we can do for you, please give us a call. We want to make sure you are taken care of and we are always happy to help!

09/25/2019

Brandy H.

As long as the spiders don't come out to plot my death... I'm good. J/k all jokes aside.. it went great!

Description of Work
Extermination of spiders

Category pest control,animal removal

09/24/2019

Stephanie F.

Second application today. Rodent population has been significantly reduced. Service today included reapplication to further reduce pests.

Description of Work
Extermination of insects as well as ridents

09/18/2019

Dale J.

They went out of their way to get here early because I had an appointment this morning so that was awesome. They are always very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Had them spray for bugs

09/13/2019

Harold B.

Will, the technician did an excellent job conveying all the items he covered. He was aware of our new 9-week old puppy and explained the product and safety around pets. This was not our quarterly service call, rather an additional treatment request. Have used Edge for over 4 years...and continue to be happy with their service.

Description of Work
Pest management- ants, crickets in house

09/10/2019

Kim C.

Really well. Questions/concerns covered completely and assurance on the company reliability & care of customer service requests were made clear- Seems like customer driven organization from top down. Have been impressed w the employee response to my inquiries , as well as those including their personal stories and why they have chosen Edge to work for over and above any of their competitors. Overall Edge seems to b favored bcuz of the company’s emphasis on training and personal growth. I think there exists a blend of both professional & personal experience in all who have serviced my home that has left me feeling good about the choices made regarding the selection of Edge over any other company. I am very thankful for this assistance. It has enhanced my knowledge on the importance of treatment & maintenance needed to keep my yard in the best shape possible. Thanks to all the guys u have sent to service my account!. They thus far have been excellent- May they be rewarded for their efforts !!! Thank you- Kim Cooksey P.S. - Don’t forget those taking the requests! Those gals & guys are really good at creating a comfort level for the customers. They all have been friendly, informative and most important- quick at resolving and providing solutions to problems which accommodate the customer and their schedule. Much appreciated! Touché!!

Description of Work
Lawn @ pest control

Category pest control,lawn treatment

09/05/2019

Kasey L.

The person was personable and has serviced our home the last time we had service. He remembered particulars about our home and any issues we were having the last time he came e.g. ants. I very much like having the same person come out so that I can build a rapport with them and they do a better job. He was great, very thorough!

Description of Work
Bug spray-maintenance

08/31/2019

Ed B.

Very well. Prompt service and very helpful technician. Answered all our question and did treatment efficiently

Description of Work
Inspection and contract for regular service

08/27/2019

Jimmie W.

When I spoke to the technician about other areas I saw spiders, he was more than willing to do extra work to ensure my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Spray for bugs and pest control

08/25/2019

Jayme L.

It was great. Everyone I spoke with was very polite and professional. The technician who performed the service was very helpful and responsive to my questions. Since I have a small dog who will put anything in his mouth, we discussed the health and safety of the product, and he advised me on how to ensure my dog’s safety after application (close off the area until the spray dries ... maybe 30-60 min). The only suggestion I would have is to have shoe coverings when entering someone’s home. Otherwise, the experience was excellent.

Description of Work
Pest control for spiders and crickets

Scout Pest Elimination

Scout Pest Elimination is a small family owned and operated business located in Olathe, Kansas. If you're dealing with unwanted pests or simply are looking for a maintenance program, we are here to help. We offer quarterly, bi-annually, and single treatment options. We don't upcharge on a single treatment like many of our competitiors and we don't lock you into contracts. We also offer termite inspections and treatments at competitive prices. We pride ourselves in customer care with your satisfaction as our number one goal. Scout is a fully licensed and insured company servicing the Greater Kansas City Metropolitan Area.

Offers by Scout Pest Elimination on Angi
    Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc.

Thank you for considering Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc.! Locally owned and operated since 1981. Custom is your local landscape company. Simply put, our goal is to make your life easier while providing meticulous service. We have pride in the reputation we have earned in over 30 years of delivering service and guaranteed satisfaction to residences and businesses in the Johnson County area. Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc is a fully insured and licensed lawn. landscape and irrigation maintenance company. We are licensed by the States of Kansas & Missouri to provide outdoor pest control services as well as turf and ornamental pest control. We currently have bonding capacity to $100,000 for commercial landscape and irrigation projects. Our current staff numbers over 35 employees and we service over 2,500 clients in the South and West Kansas City Metropolitan area.

AIMVO Pest Control

Our eco-friendly service can free you from pests like cockroaches, spiders, ants, mice, wasps, beetles, and more. Call today to schedule your appointment. We assure our clients enjoy freedom from pests. We follow through on our commitments and guarantee our service.

Offers by AIMVO Pest Control on Angi

Residential & Commercial Pest Control, Exterminating Ants, Spiders, Wasps, Beetles, & Rodent Treatment - Mice & Rats, Mosquito Services.

Termite, Carpenter Ants and Carpenter Bees