Heritage Builders

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2009

3.5

Sharp Line Painting LLC

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Since early 2000, we have been specializing in interior and exterior painting, drywall, trim work, cabinet painting, and much more! Our company was created in 2017, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A+ Home Repair, LLC

Locally owned general handyman service, I specialize in carpentry. Also offer interior and exterior painting. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about a FREE estimate!

Covenant Roofing and Construction, LLC

Simply put. ..Covenant Roofing & Construction, LLC keeps its promises, and is quickly becoming a premier roofing, gutter, and siding repair and replacement company. Covenant is an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, and is owned and operated by experienced, former executives of large roofing and supply businesses. The managing member of the company is a former State Assistant Attorney General, who spent much of his career protecting consumers from unscrupulous contractors. Covenant's owners, sales and production team, and installation crews are meticulous at the job site, and believe in establishing long-term relationships with their customers. Our representatives receive specialized training in hail, wind, and insurance claims, and we'll handle your claim from inception through completion so you can remain hassle/worry- free during the process. In addition to the manufacturers' warranty, we also provide various workmanship warranties on all our roofing systems, and we install many different kinds depending on the customer's individualized needs. We regularly receive insurance and real estate referrals, and look forward to exceeding your expectations in repairing or installing your new roofing system, guttering/downspouts, and/or siding. We look forward to serving you and exceeding your expectations!

02/07/2021

I only gave them a D because they were very responsive early on. Other wise an F would be more appropriate. Strung me along for 6 months while I waited for a bid. After my last email to them, no response for a week, then received a call stating they had signed onto some bigger projects and no longer wanted my business.

Description of Work
Needed a general contractor to perform a wide range of jobs on a larger remodeling project.

Category contractors

08/05/2011

I called three companies for quotes to add insulation to our home. Heritage Builders was by far the most professional. He even called to follow up with me on our bids. We did not use him, because he was a bit pricier but not by much. As a women, I felt he took me and my questions seriously and filled out all the forms promptly. He will definitely be added to my phone list for future work.

Description of Work
Insulation to be added to our attic and crawl space.

Category insulation