Average Joe's Trash Service

With Angi since January 2012

Where you can expect Affordable, friendly,Hassle free trash/recycle services.We are Family owned and operated and BBB Accredited....

02/09/2014

Joe is the owner operator for AVERAGE JOE'S TRASH SERVICE in Manhattan KS. He takes pride and personal care in the way he operates his business from the streets to the office. We have a once a week, curbside pick up of trash and recyclable material. If I happen to be outside when he comes by he always takes the time to talk with me and answer any questions I may have about the recycling service. P...

Description of Work
Joe does our curb side pick up of trash and recyclable materials at our home.

Category garbage collection

Thank you [member name removed] for taking the time to review us.

01/23/2013

Contacted this company, although under a different name, six years ago. They've always been extremely dedicated to picking up our trash when they're scheduled to.

Description of Work
Excellant service.

11/05/2012

Okay until the end.

Description of Work
Service was excellent....until I moved. I stopped service in the middle of the month and was told the balance of my quarterly payment would be refunded...it wasn't. They didn't do what they said they would do...refund the balance.

Category garbage collection

Member, We spoke on Aug 20th , I see in the notes I indicated we needed a forwarding address to send your refund check of $10.00 or we could leave credit on your account.I did not recieve a forwarding address.We apologize for any miscommunication.As your review has your new address ,we will send out your refund promtly. Thank you ,Average Joe's Trash

04/15/2012

We have had excellent service from this company. They always show up when they're supposed to, in the rain, snow and ice, and on hot summer days. They've gone beyond expectation by picking up a large amount of trash when we first moved in and when we cleaned out the garage a few months ago. We're completely happy with this company.

Description of Work
They collect our trash every week on Thursdays. They provide a container and we put it at the end of the driveway on Wednesday evening to be collected by this company on Thursdays. We've had the same company for over 6 years.

Category garbage collection

No Start Up Fee No Contracts No Cancellation Fee Residential Commercial Landlords - Property Managers Reduced Dumpster Pricing for New Customers!!!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal