Mr. Handyman of Northeast Johnson County

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Located In

Lenexa, KS 66215

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. You also want someone you can trust in your home. Our technicians are Employees, not subcontractors. They are Insured and bonded, you can trust them in your home. Our techs have at least 20 years experience in the trade. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches Our motto of "On Time, Done Right" says it all....

4.3

4.4

handyman (40)decks & porches (12)fence company (2)

01/13/2021

They showed up on time, we’re under budget and did a fantastic job! I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Railing

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We value your patronage.

12/14/2020

It was great! There is a temporary board to support gate if opened by one person in place until the tub is installed and gate can be screwed closed.

Description of Work
Two 5 foot tall 9 foot wide privacy screen with gate for around hot tub.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Review for Mr. Handyman of Northeast Johnson County - Located In, Lenexa, KS - 39084393

11/14/2020

Both jobs went very well the repairman was very professional courteous friendly on time and the work performed was excellent

Description of Work
Two jobs. Repaired wood rot on my house and also straightened the post on six mailboxes

Work Completed On 11/14/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]

11/14/2020

I had 8 posts that had rotted at just below ground level. All were cemented in place. I replaced the fence sections, but not the posts, about 10 years ago, myself. I'm no longer healthy enough to do this kind of labor. Bud came out as quickly as I could prepare for him, 3 days after accepting his bid. He was right on time both days. Very friendly and courteous. He did an excellent job at a fair pr...

Description of Work
Replace Broken 4x4 Fence Posts

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

11/13/2020

It went very well. Tech was on time, communicated with me on exactly what needed to be done and did an excellent job. I liked the 100% satisfaction guarantee that was discussed after the job was done in case I have any future problems.

Description of Work
Outside window trim replaced and paint

Work Completed On 11/03/2020

11/13/2020

Work completed in a timely manner, with no issues and he was polite and courteous.

Description of Work
Installing new kitchen sink

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

11/12/2020

everything went as planned as scheduled , , ,Jason came on time every day , was very clean and polite and his work is just breathtaking The staff at there office is very knowledgeable and had kept us informed every step thank you mr,. handyman you guys are the best

Description of Work
bathroom shower tile job

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

11/10/2020

We love our New deck, Completed on time and on budget. Very professional!

Description of Work
Deck Remodel

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/10/2020

I needed some deck repair on my home, I had a lot of wood rot. Mr. Handyman was prompt, courteous, and very professional. The work turned out great , and the technician I had was wonderful. I would recommend.

Description of Work
I needed deck repair.

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

06/29/2020

Everything went pretty well. But the first time it rained, I woke up to my stove being full of water. Long story short, the vent isn't sealed well and it leaked all night long. Called them to see if someone could come fix it, but never got a call back.

Description of Work
Fan installed in the bathroom. Stove / new fan vented from attic to the outside via roof

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

[Member Name Removed], We are very sorry about this. We did come back out and seal some additional areas. Leaks are very hard to find, easy to fix. Sometimes there are multiple leaks and we don't find them all on the first trip. We did find them all and so far no more leaks.

We offer all types of handyman services. From flooring to drywall and dryer vents to gutters. We offer over 20 different service types.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check