Lightning Landscape & Irrigation

Founded 1994 • With Angi since February 2010

Lightning Landscape and Irrigation is a full service landscape company that can handle all your needs and desires. We have 7 full time employees and in the prime season our number goes up to a little over 30. We do work well with other subcontractors so even if we cannot do a task that you desire we know others who can and we strive to make the entire process as easy going for our customers as possible. We have a degreed landscape designer who strives to learn as much as possible from every job and to stay up to date on all the latest trends. We offer free estimates and if you desire a landscape plan with accurate dimensions for you to have on for all your future projects we can provide that as well however that service is fee based according to project size. So if you desire this service which having accurate dimensions to read from have proven to be cost effective we would be more than happy to set that up for you. Please mention Angie's List and you will receive a special discount. Please check out our website and see all that we can do for you, you'll be glad you did!...

Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc.

Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc.

Thank you for considering Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc.! Locally owned and operated since 1981. Custom is your local landscape company. Simply put, our goal is to make your life easier while providing meticulous service. We have pride in the reputation we have earned in over 30 years of delivering service and guaranteed satisfaction to residences and businesses in the Johnson County area. Custom Lawn & Landscape, Inc is a fully insured and licensed lawn. landscape and irrigation maintenance company. We are licensed by the States of Kansas & Missouri to provide outdoor pest control services as well as turf and ornamental pest control. We currently have bonding capacity to $100,000 for commercial landscape and irrigation projects. Our current staff numbers over 35 employees and we service over 2,500 clients in the South and West Kansas City Metropolitan area.

10/26/2018

Contacted the company on Oct. 2. Received a call back on Oct. 3 and spoke to Jason on Oct. 4. I sent him a PDF diagram of my lot for his reference. He said he would call before visiting but never called back and never visited. It is now Nov. 3 and I have not received any contact or quote. If you are too busy to take on new business, just say so. I can appreciate that but not lack of follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Irrigation

CATEGORY irrigation systems

07/28/2016

They do a great job and sometimes, they go beyond. This is my second or third year with them. They will also do your planting and all different kind of stuff. They are coming to lay mulch for me and they are coming to weed next week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Lightning which does my yard. They also fix your yard up. They cut my grass every week.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/28/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lightning raked and cleaned up my yard.

CATEGORY lawn service

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Turned sprinkler system off

CATEGORY landscaping

10/12/2013

We were impressed with the professionalism of the salesperson who initially came to our home and gave the proposal. He is also a landscape architect and had plenty of ideas on plants, shrubs, and trees, and the arrangement of the beds we wanted. He called ahead for his visit, showed up on time, and within a day had given us multiple scenarios on different ways to accomplish what we envisioned. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an 18 inch high berm in the backyard - approximately 17 feet long and 6 feet wide. Planted 3 upright 5 foot junipers on the berm and installed mulch and a few boulders for interest. Enlarged the front yard bed, planted an upright holly at the corner, buried two downspouts under the bed, rearranged previous sprinkler heads, planted 5 weigela, transplanted 5 other bushes already in the bed, mulched the bed.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape Design, installation, maintenance, irrigation service and installation, mowing, chemicals, paver patio, stonework, estate maintenance, snow removal, low voltage lighting.

Wooden decks, fencing, concrete work, large tree removal

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover