FOUNTAIN GLASS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2004

15815 W 110th St

Lenexa, KS 66219

Fountain Glass has been servicing Kansas City since 1983. Fountain Glass employs 30 total employees. Our office staff of six averages 15 years experience. Our installers are all employees of Fountain Glass, and are expertly trained. We do not charge a fee to measure or consult on jobs in the Kansas City area. Please feel free to visit our showroom at our office that features the products and services that we offer. Additionally, you can view our website at www.fountainglass.com....

09/04/2020

Michael B.

Customer friendly, easy process, and get prices. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Glass for kitchen table

04/29/2020

Douglas H.

i unfortunately didn't know about Fountain Glass when i started my remodeling project. I went to one company and the price was outrageous. I then purchased a very nice standard shower door from Costco. Unfortunately, we learned that the shower pan wasn't level and one of the panes would not work. I was referred to FG after i got a quote from another company. They were amazingly. They out did the other company in every way. They were less expensive, very accommodating and got the order done in less than half the time of the other company. I will never get my glass needs from anyone else, and just placed another order today. To say that FG goes above and beyond for service is an understatement.

Description of Work
Shower Door Panel

07/10/2018

David C.

It went very well. He was on time and did a very good job of removing the old window and installing the new one. He was very pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced a window on my house

Category replacement windows

06/07/2018

Linaya R.

Everything went very smoothly and was fairly priced. In fact, it was less than I was expecting and wish I wouldn't have put it off as long as I did. The window pane matches perfectly, was installed in less than an hour, and the installer cleaned up the mess so well I didn't even know anything had been done. I will definitely use Fountain Glass again.

Description of Work
Small semi-circle window on front of house was cracked

11/08/2017

Michelle S.

Not a lot of conversation but great service. I made a phone call which they returned promptly. We set up an appointment for an estimate. They showed up on time and a day later I had the estimate in my email. I called back made the 50% deposit and picked the day for them to come and fix the window. They were on time, quick and it look great.

Description of Work
Broken casement window.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

10/16/2017

Andrea B.

Very well. The installer arrived early, was friendly and professional, worked quickly, and did a great job. Fountain Glass turned out to be the supplier for our builder, which I did not know beforehand, so it was a wonderful surprise to learn that they could exactly match the shower door we already had upstairs in our Guest Bedroom 3/4 bath! And the cost for the product plus delivery and installation can't be beat.

Description of Work
Shower door installed in 3/4 bath in newly finished basement.

07/31/2017

robert W.

First, I would absolutely use Fountain Glass again. We had moisture/cloudiness in a few of our windows. I just assumed I would have to call a window company and have the entire window, frame and all, completely replaced. Someone told me to check into having just the glass replaced. I am very happy with the results. Windows look great. Installer was very professional and knowledgeable, and the install itself was shockingly simple and quick. In the end, my total cost was a fraction of what I would pay for new windows. I knocked them down a little on "Responsiveness" because they won't commit to a date/time when they will swing by your house. They don't make appointments for that. I just had to mark the window with tape and they would get back to me after they stopped by. It was over a week before they got back to me. From that point on, it takes a week to special order the glass (50% deposit due at that time) and about another week to schedule installation. If you've got 3 weeks to wait, I would recommend Fountain Glass.

Description of Work
Replace glass in windows

07/27/2017

Sue H.

The company promptly gave me an estimate and ordered the required "custom" windows. The installers were very professional and installed the windows correctly.

Description of Work
Needed to replace three windows that had broken vapor shields.

04/04/2017

Sean A.

Outstanding company. Professional work. This was the only company that offered two options to complete the project. This was the only company that was concerned about the technical construction of the job, i.e. how the glass panels were placed so the design was strong, durable, and low maintanence. When I inquired about other ways their competition wanted to construct the project, Julie stated: " We don't do work like that; that's cheating." Wow Great Work, what luck to find this company! All my questions were answered including requested suggestions. Competitively priced. This explains their growth and success. Every detail from, scheduling to install went flawlessly. Will call again for future work.

Description of Work
Large shower enclosure. Large bathroom mirror.

12/28/2016

Steve S.

Fountain Glass did a great job on this bathroom window. The seal on the original window had broken and we wanted to upgrade the type of glass. Fountain Glass inspected the original window and quickly provided a reasonable bid. The worker arrived on time to install the glass. It appears to be sealed and caulked well. We haven't detected any air or water leaks, and it looks great.

Description of Work
Replace bathroom window

Category replacement windows

Uhl Installations KC

We specialize in your attic insulation needs. You will receive a straightforward assessment at the most competitive pricing. Your attic is an unseen part of your home that is crucial to controlling energy efficiency and comfort. We are your trustworthy choice.

Window World

Window World replacement windows beautify & modernize homes, while lowering your energy costs through our energy efficiency technology & heat saving design. Economically designed to minimize effective heat loss, Window World Low-E replacement windows are made of the highest quality insulated vinyl products. Fairview Heights (satellite for STL) 4646 Illinois Street Fairview Heights, IL 62208 Lenexa (satellite for KC) 9160 Marshall Drive Lenexa, KS 66215 913-647-0435 618-233-8573

Cornerstone Home Improvement

Cornerstone Home Improvement has earned the reputation of being trustworthy, honest and fair to its customers. A local, family owned business-three generations strong serving the Kansas City area for over 38 years, Cornerstone is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI. We understand that our business is dependent upon our customers. Therefore, our number one goal at Cornerstone is to provide each customer with uncompromising quality products and dedicated personal service. In fact, over 60% of our business is from a repeat satisfied customer or referral almost unheard of in this industry. You receive a premium product at an affordable price and you pay nothing until all work is completed and you are completely satisfied. Most all of the products we carry come with a life time, transferable manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, we are one of the very few home improvement companies that actually give a separate written lifetime installation warranty. Also serving Stilwell, Parkville, Shawnee, Mission, Stanley, Plaza, Prairie Village, Leawood, Brookside, Waldo & Raytown, Mo.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express

Mirrors, Glass Shower Doors, Glass Replacement in Windows, Furniture Desktops, Cabinet Glass.

Auto Glass