FOUNTAIN GLASS INC

Founded 1983 • With Angi since February 2004

Fountain Glass has been servicing Kansas City since 1983. Fountain Glass employs 30 total employees. Our office staff of six averages 15 years experience. Our installers are all employees of Fountain Glass, and are expertly trained. We do not charge a fee to measure or consult on jobs in the Kansas City area. Please feel free to visit our showroom at our office that features the products and services that we offer. Additionally, you can view our website at www.fountainglass.com....

Cornerstone Home Improvement

Cornerstone Home Improvement

Cornerstone Home Improvement has earned the reputation of being trustworthy, honest and fair to its customers. A local, family owned business-three generations strong serving the Kansas City area for over 38 years, Cornerstone is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau and NARI. We understand that our business is dependent upon our customers. Therefore, our number one goal at Cornerstone is to provide each customer with uncompromising quality products and dedicated personal service. In fact, over 60% of our business is from a repeat satisfied customer or referral almost unheard of in this industry. You receive a premium product at an affordable price and you pay nothing until all work is completed and you are completely satisfied. Most all of the products we carry come with a life time, transferable manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, we are one of the very few home improvement companies that actually give a separate written lifetime installation warranty. Also serving Stilwell, Parkville, Shawnee, Mission, Stanley, Plaza, Prairie Village, Leawood, Brookside, Waldo & Raytown, Mo.

09/04/2020

Customer friendly, easy process, and get prices. Would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass for kitchen table

04/29/2020

i unfortunately didn't know about Fountain Glass when i started my remodeling project. I went to one company and the price was outrageous. I then purchased a very nice standard shower door from Costco. Unfortunately, we learned that the shower pan wasn't level and one of the panes would not work. I was referred to FG after i got a quote from another company. They were amazingly. They out did the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Door Panel

07/10/2018

It went very well. He was on time and did a very good job of removing the old window and installing the new one. He was very pleasant and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a window on my house

CATEGORY replacement windows

06/07/2018

Everything went very smoothly and was fairly priced. In fact, it was less than I was expecting and wish I wouldn't have put it off as long as I did. The window pane matches perfectly, was installed in less than an hour, and the installer cleaned up the mess so well I didn't even know anything had been done. I will definitely use Fountain Glass again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small semi-circle window on front of house was cracked

11/08/2017

Not a lot of conversation but great service. I made a phone call which they returned promptly. We set up an appointment for an estimate. They showed up on time and a day later I had the estimate in my email. I called back made the 50% deposit and picked the day for them to come and fix the window. They were on time, quick and it look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken casement window.

CATEGORY glass repair,replacement windows

Mirrors, Glass Shower Doors, Glass Replacement in Windows, Furniture Desktops, Cabinet Glass.

Auto Glass