B & R INSULATION

With Angi since August 2004

A+ Insulation was established in 2004 to bring you the best in home insulation and superior customer service. We’re dedicated to providing top quality insulation products to increase your home’s thermal efficiency and keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. As part of our commitment to customer service, A+ Insulation always offers fair, competitive prices because we believe that a comfortable home should be affordable. Licensed, bonded, and insured, Fair competitive prices, Certainteed Certified Master Craftsman, Free inspections, Conveniently located in Lenexa, KS, A+ Insulation serves the insulation needs of the greater Kansas City area, including Overland Park, Shawnee, Leawood, Olathe, Mission, Prairie Village, and other area towns. We strive to provide the best insulation contractor services by always being dependable, honest, and hard-working. We’re a local, owner-operated company, and we put an emphasis on bringing our neighbors the absolute best in customer, We're out in the cold to keep you warm and we're out in the heat to keep you cool! For your protection and peace of mind, A+ Insulation is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are also members of the Blow-In-Blanket Contractors Association (BIBCA) and have earned the status of CertainTeed Certified Master Craftsman. Additional DBA - A Plus Insulation.

We specialize in your attic insulation needs. You will receive a straightforward assessment at the most competitive pricing. Your attic is an unseen part of your home that is crucial to controlling energy efficiency and comfort. We are your trustworthy choice.

AirTight of Kansas would like the opportunity to earn your business on your current or future project. Our pledge is stand out from our competitors with knowledge, pricing, quality and specifications. We currently are the provider of insulation services to many respected names in residential and commercial construction. These include builders, general contractors, HVAC companies, architects, and engineering firms who have hired us and stay loyal because we have earned their trust and confidence in our level of service.

05/11/2007

I would never consider any company other than B&R to remove any type of asbestos. They may seem high in price compared to other companies, but are worth every penny (I learned the hard way by going with a cheaper bid to remove my popcorn ceilings, and ended up having to have every ceiling in my house entirely replaced because they were ruined during scraping and couldn't be salvaged by skim coatin...

Description of Work
Removal of tile and mastic in basement, and linoleum floors in kitchen.

10/03/2006

One of the joys of an old house is toxic leftovers. Thanks to B&R, my house won't kill me. The company did a great job, far as I can tell, and was pleasant and easy to work with. I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
They removed asbestos wrapping from ductwork.

05/23/2006

Very easy to work with. I described issue over phone & received an estimate. Workers arrived on time & quickly removed 2 pipes. Everything was wrapped & asbestos appeared to be contained.

Description of Work
Removed 16 linear feet of asbestos wrapped pipe.

ASBESTOS REMOVAL, INSULATION