Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric

Founded 1951 • With Angi since March 2004

15203 W 99th St

Lenexa, KS 66219

Zero Contact Service Calls

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We have provided hometown service to residents of the Kansas City Metro since 1951. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on a new air conditioner, furnace, boiler, heat pump, geothermal, zoning, water heater, tankless water heater, plumbing remodel projects, and battery back-up sump pump....

4.4

HVAC Companies (1068)plumbers (349)water heaters (96)drain cleaning (60)electrician (26)sewer cleaning (11)water softeners (2)ceiling fan installation (1)air duct cleaning (39)bathtub refinishing (35)well & water pump repair (21)home energy audit (7)

05/18/2022

Rod B.

Great. Punctual, professional, pleasant. Kelly communicated his observations and recommendations in a easy to understand manner.

Description of Work
Annual a/c check-up

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

05/12/2022

Tiffany H.

It went well. Our main breaker kept tripping off. We were fortunate to receive same-day service. Brandon made sure to explain the situation. He also offered quotes on new electrical box and other projects we were interested in.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Work Completed On 05/12/2022

05/11/2022

Andrew C.

Excellent. Matt improved our cracked line with new pipe and a better clean out for future incidents. Fingers crossed that doesn’t happen.

Description of Work
New kitchen drain line

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

Thank you for the five stars and praise for Matt! Feel free to contact us in the future with any of your plumbing, heating, cooling and electric needs.

05/04/2022

Brian S.

Great, Drew and Tyler did a wonderful job at stopping the leak and knew what was needed to prevent it from happening again.

Description of Work
Toilet leak repair

Work Completed On 05/04/2022

Thank you for the 5 stars for Drew and Tyler! We greatly appreciate you and your business.

04/21/2022

Richard J.

They arrived early, were very professional, completed the job in a timely manner and they were very neat!

Description of Work
Main drain sewer line repair

Work Completed On 04/21/2022

Review for Anthony Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric - 15203 W 99th St, Lenexa, KS - 39706924

Thank you for the 5 stars for Jon and Dakota! We greatly appreciate you, your sincere feedback, and the opportunity to provide you with excellent service.

04/09/2022

Mary N.

Our line broke late afternoon and Anthony's sent repairman first thing next morning. Shane was wonderful; he called on his way, arrived precisely on time, was very courteous and personable, and repaired the line quickly and efficiently. He was especially kind and patient with my elderly husband who can be a nuisance when he tries to "help." If we have another plumbing problem, I will call Anthony's and ask for Shane. We were most satisfied.

Description of Work
Serious water leak in main line in the basement.

Work Completed On 04/05/2022

Thank your confidence in Shane and we truly appreciate the five stars! Your satisfaction is our top priority and we look forward to serving you with excellence in the future.

03/20/2022

Kayte G.

I was assured that I would have not only an estimate but work done as requested after the quote on the same visit. THEN, I was informed by the tech who arrived VERY late in the day...YES, they didn't arrive until after 4:00pm, though when I scheduled the appointment I was assured I was the first on the schedule...that he wouldn't be able to handle all of my concerns. I had given the list of things I need done when I called for the appointment. SCAM ALERT - when they wanted to charge the most unbelievable prices for things and the clock is ticking on the day! (Maybe we can box the desperate lady into paying out the nose?) I'm not a neophyte to what is reasonable, and these quotes were off the charts! I'm offended, I'm disgusted, and I'm beyond outraged! They obviously REALLY try to gouge any single or older women. Beware ANYONE that contacts this unscrupulous company!

Description of Work
Numerous plumbing issues,

Work Completed On 03/19/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed], I understand your issue has been resolved and we're waiting for you to move forward with the work in the future. Thank you!

03/09/2022

JULIE R.

Timely professional very well. Have recommendations to improve air quality.

Description of Work
Annual furnace maintenance

Category bathtub refinishing,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/09/2022

Thank you for the 5 stars for Julian! You, your kind words, and your business are greatly appreciated.

03/07/2022

John H.

It was a lot of money but I think it was a fair price too. I felt at peace about it from the beginning. Comfortable with the process, comfortable with the people - Eric, Juan, Adrian, and Fernando. I can recommend Anthony PHC without hesitation.

Description of Work
New central heating and air conditioning installed in a house trailer

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

We greatly appreciate your sincere feedback and the 5 stars for Eric, Juan, Adrian, and Fernando! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve with excellence.

02/28/2022

Nitin N.

Eric was very knowledgeable and professional. His inspection and service of the heating system was thorough and detailed. Highly pleased with Erik's professionalism and overall with Anthony PHCE. I highly recommend this company and Eric for any HVAC issues.

Description of Work
Fixed the heating system.

Work Completed On 02/28/2022

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 stars for Eric! We're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience with our technician and look forward to serving you with excellence in the future. Welcome the the Anthony family!

02/11/2022

bill H.

Amazing it was on time punctual energetic had a great attitude walked me through what was wrong with water heater which it just started leaking rather badly that day. And then at 4:30 in the afternoon told me I’d be happy to go get the water heater and come back and install it because he knew we were leaving town the next day. He wrapped everything up and left here about 1030 at night and it was one of the absolute best service experience. His demeanor, attitude and his approach were excellent - could not be more pleased

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/11/2022

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the 5 stars [Member Information Removed] glowing review for Lavell! Your sincere feedback [Member Information Removed] kind words are valued. We greatly appreciate you [Member Information Removed] the opportunity to provide you with excellent service.

02/08/2022

Wayne R.

Jeff (APH&C) Service Tech. is amazing. Consciousness and personable.

Description of Work
Annual furnace, A/C & electrical maintenance

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/08/2022

Thank you so much for the 5 stars for Jeff! We're glad to hear you had a wonderful visit with our technician.

01/28/2022

Kenny W.

Light fixture was repaired and works great. Estimate for moving outlets was given along with information on how work would be performed. Brent was very thorough in assessing the situation and very pleasant to interact with.

Description of Work
Needed estimate on moving outlets and needed light fixture repaired.

Category bathtub refinishing,electrician

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Thank you for the 5 stars for Brent! We're glad to hear our technician was able to provide you with great detail on what the job would entail. We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

01/24/2022

Melissa T.

The process was simple and my tech was the best!

Description of Work
New Heating and Air

Category bathtub refinishing,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

Thank you for the 5 stars for our technician! We're so glad the process was simple and we were able to provide you with excellent service.

01/22/2022

Lisa J.

Great! Very quick and professional

Description of Work
Needed a new drain line from the humidifier

Work Completed On 01/21/2022

Thank you so much for the 5 stars for James! We greatly appreciate you, your kind words, and your business.

01/14/2022

Steve F.

Went well. Needs further attention, big root ball in line.

Description of Work
Main line camera scoping

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2022

Thank you for the five stars for Zachary and Caleb! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you with excellence.

01/11/2022

Gary J.

Replaced the pump and it went fine. Caleb (tech) was awesome! He communicated well, worked quickly and left everything better than it was when he arrived!

Description of Work
Grinder pump

Category plumbing,wells

Work Completed On 01/11/2022

Thank you so much for the 5 stars for Caleb. We love hearing that he communicated well and that you were pleased with our service. We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

01/04/2022

Ed B.

Great and we decided to install a water softener as well. He was helpful and gave us all the information we needed. Got both jobs done on the day he came.

Description of Work
Needed a new hot water heater

Work Completed On 01/03/2022

Thank you so much for your glowing review and 5 stars for Tim! We love to hear that we could resolve your issues and serve you with excellence in a timely manner. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

12/30/2021

Morgan C.

Kelsey is a skilled and knowledgeable plumber. Her co-worker Ben was also excellent. I feel very lucky that she was assigned to my service call. I have recommended Anthony to several people. I had some long standing problems and her diagnostics were spot on and I corrected with patience and skill

Description of Work
Plumbing Services

Work Completed On 11/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your glowing review for Kelsey and Ben. We love to hear that we could serve you with excellence and resolve all of your issues. It's customer like you that get us excited to do what we do everyday. We greatly appreciate the recommendations, and look forward to serving you again in the future!

12/21/2021

Claudia T.

The visit exceedingly well. Jason found 4 issues that needed to be fixed. 2 of them were not related to the current inability to heat the house, but were causing comfort and house deterioration problems. I couldn't be more pleased. 2 days later, we had a non-emergency visit for our garbage disposal, and that went extremely well also. Both technicians explained everything to us and my husband and I were convinced that they were on the level. We are switching to Anthony Plumbing for all our HVAC and plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Furnace wasn't heating the house.

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Thank you so much for your positively glowing review for our two technicians! We love hearing that we could serve you with excellence every visit, and resolve all of your issues. It's customers like you that make us love what we do each day. We look forward to serving you more in the future!

12/21/2021

Claudia T.

Perfect: Polite, Erudite, Skilled, Communicative, and he got the job done.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal leak

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Thank you for your feedback and 5 stars! We love to hear that we could serve you with top not customer service, and communicate with you the entirety of the job. We look forward to serving you more in the future!

12/17/2021

Phillip T.

Call dad at a time everybody was very clean and courteous and Quick they turned to their work almost like Saint Nick😄I like their service a lot. (Charges for reacement parts and service)

Description of Work
Maintenance

Work Completed On 12/17/2021