A+ Insulation

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2008

14324 W 96th Ter

Lenexa, KS 66215

A+ Insulation was established in 2004 to bring you the best in home insulation and superior customer service. We’re dedicated to providing top quality insulation products to increase your home’s thermal efficiency and keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. As part of our commitment to customer service, A+ Insulation always offers fair, competitive prices because we believe that a comfortable home should be affordable. Licensed, bonded, and insured, Fair competitive prices, Certainteed Certified Master Craftsman, Free inspections, Conveniently located in Lenexa, KS, A+ Insulation serves the insulation needs of the greater Kansas City area, including Overland Park, Shawnee, Leawood, Olathe, Mission, Prairie Village, and other area towns. We strive to provide the best insulation contractor services by always being dependable, honest, and hard-working. We’re a local, owner-operated company, and we put an emphasis on bringing our neighbors the absolute best in customer, We're out in the cold to keep you warm and we're out in the heat to keep you cool! For your protection and peace of mind, A+ Insulation is licensed, bonded, and insured. We are also members of the Blow-In-Blanket Contractors Association (BIBCA) and have earned the status of CertainTeed Certified Master Craftsman. Additional DBA - A Plus Insulation....

insulation (372)home energy audit (64)roofing (9)HVAC Companies (8)electrician (2)ceiling fan installation (1)

05/19/2021

Garrett and Mario did a great job, prices were reasonable and they cleaned up well afterwards.

Description of Work
Re-do attic insulation

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

04/13/2021

Alex and Kristoff did a great job. They called letting us know they would be at our house within 20-30 minutes and were punctual. They were very friendly, professional, and informative. We would recommend them to anyone needing insulation.

Description of Work
added insulation to our attic

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

02/03/2021

It went great, all the team members and installers are really great, super nice and professional, they have great attention to detail and get the job done when they say they will!

Description of Work
New house insulation for walls and attic. Bib and blown 2x6 walls and R-60 in the attic.

Category electrician,insulation

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

01/27/2021

I have used A+ Insulation for two separate projects. Shelby, the estimator, was responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. The installation crew was quick and through. They were easy to deal with and they didn't leave a mess behind. Overall, I got great service and a great product for a fair price. I would recommend A+ insulation and I'd use them again.

Description of Work
Reinsulate living room and upstairs bedroom.

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

09/03/2020

I’m not a fan of writing bad reviews but as so many of us depend on the reviews of others, I feel it’s important to share my experience. I hope I’m the odd home owner but here is the gist of the story. After the installers finished sealing the attic, and before they blew in the insulation I wanted to inspect the work. I have roughly 25 ceiling fixtures, and within a short period of time I discover...

Description of Work
Seal and insulate attic

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

12/09/2019

Steve and his crew Arrived on time Set-up a safe work area Installed the blown insulation in the attic Cleaned up work area Doing an excellent job

Description of Work
Installed the blown insulation in the attic

Work Completed On 12/08/2019

05/14/2019

My experience was outstanding. Professional and personal. Reasonable pricing for job. I will recommend them to all.

Description of Work
Quote for blown insulation into attic area.

Work Completed On 05/09/2019

02/01/2019

A+ was very professional and the employees friendly, courteous, organized and efficient. They left the house clean and in order. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Insulating attic

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

01/22/2019

It was wonderful they came over gave estimates and showed pictures. The installed the insulation and came back to clean up.

Description of Work
ceiling insulation

Work Completed On 11/14/2018

11/13/2018

I would call them again , did not try to sell me something I did not need , very honest

Description of Work
Wanted someone to take a look at insulation around vents, they were very honest and said looked good

Work Completed On 11/13/2018

Attic Insulation, Spray Foam Insulation, Blow-in-Blanket System Insulation, Crawlspace Insulation, Basement Insulation, Garage Insulation, Roofing Insulation, Energy Efficiency Evaluations, Soundproofing Insulation, Ceiling Fans, Heating & AC Air Duct Sealing, Thermo Scans.

Certified mold testing, mold removal & mitigation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express