PREFERRED LAWN SVC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2010

4.3

We are a full service Lawn and Landscape company servicing the Lawrence and Topeka areas since 1995....

Johnson Grading Company, LLC

Johnson Grading Company, LLC

Here at Johnson Grading Company we are all about attention to detail, and making the little things right. With us being a smaller company it gives us an advantage on the bigger companies, allowing us to better serve the needs of every customer. We offer a wide variety of services, including excavation, grading, brush clearing, retaining walls, driveways, concrete demo, and much more! Give us a call to schedule a free quote today!

03/10/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn fertilization and weed control on 3 acres. I was pleased with the service.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

10/15/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used this company over a number of years, and was pleased with the service most of the time. In the last year I used them they became less responsive to follow up on their own recommendations, and began charging rather high fees without notice for things they had previously done as a courtesy. When I began to complain that my lawn was no longer looking healthy, I was told the problems with my lawn were more poor perception on my part than work or word on their part. I was told by the owner he needed to rely on the word of his employees when in conflict with his customers. I regretfully felt it necessary to change to another company, but am now happy I did.

10/30/2012

Goal was to have all sprinkler heads on the system checked and any broken ones repaired. However, it took four or five calls just to get an appointment. Then, no one showed up on the appointed day. When we called back, we were blamed for them not showing up and were told they couldn't come for 3 weeks. After stating we would use a new company, they said they'd be there the next day. I'm not sure h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a broken sprinkler head in our irrigation system.

02/25/2011

Outstanding from start to finish. Arrived on time and the clean up was so I it was hard to tell they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of Flower Beds, trimming anf haul away

CATEGORY lawn service

We offer complete Landscaping services whether it's new construction or remodeling. We also offer residential lawn applications and weed control as well as exterior pest control. We are a Rain Bird Select contractor offering the very best irrigation systems for residential and commercial properties. We offer full service commercial property maintenance including mowing, tree/ shrub maintenance, lawn applications and weed control and snow removal.

We do not at this time offer residential mowing, leaf clean-up or snow removal. Commercial only.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available