KC Exterior Professionals

With Angi since March 2014

12412 Sagamore Rd

Leawood, KS 66209

The James Hardie expert in the KC metro area. My name is Ryan Hild and I am the Owner of KC Exterior Pros. I live in Leawood, KS with my wife, son and daughter. I have a bachelors degree in business from the University of Kansas and have a great background of experience and knowledge in the construction/building industry. Having worked directly for James Hardie Building Products, I have the knowledge and expertise to help you transform the exterior of your home using James Hardie fiber cement siding. With my experience and background working with building products, I can also meet your needs when it comes to window replacement and decks. I am licensed and insured as a residential contractor to work throughout the KC metro area. My first priority is to educate you on the James Hardie products and colors that are available to our market and help you design the look you want for the exterior of your home through complete in-home project consultations. We have a program that will allow us to take a picture of your home and design it by dropping in different styles, sizes and colors of James Hardie product to give you a picture of what your home can look like. My second priority is making certain that the products you choose for your home are handled and installed to meet the manufacturer’s requirements and conform to industry standards. Just meeting code is not good enough – we want everything to be perfect for you! Having been on many job sites to check/audit work while with James Hardie, I have seen the many common mistakes that are made when installing the product, which in turn causes the homeowner to lose the warranty they have paid for and expect to get from the manufacturer. I can assure my jobs will be done 100% to the James Hardie installation guidelines using the best labor crews available in the KC metro area. This gives you the peace of mind to know you will have the performance and durability a long with the manufacturer’s warranty that you deserve. Last and certainly not least, my priority is to make sure you as the homeowner have a good experience throughout the process. With daily visits to your home, I am in constant communication with my crews and you as the homeowner to ensure your 100% satisfaction. I know that our industry has a reputation for disorganization and unprofessionalism. My crews will stay on schedule, I show up on time for appointments, I return phone calls, I offer thorough proposals, we meticulously clean up jobsites, and we deliver world-class customer satisfaction guaranteed. Let me show you how we can begin to transform your home to give you the look and design you deserve for the exterior of your home with a free in home consultation....

siding companies (19)window replacement (3)woodworking (1)gutter repair (1)

05/14/2019

Our experience with Ryan and his crew on residing our home could not have been better. From the very first contact with Ryan to arrange an on-site meeting for him to develop an estimate, all the way through to the final "walk through" the day after completion of the project, the communication from Ryan was excellent. Every email/text I sent to Ryan was responded to usually within 30 minutes or les...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardie lap siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2019

11/15/2018

In October 2018 we hired Ryan Hild and KC Exterior Pros to install new siding, trim, gutters and fascia on our 3-story 34 year-old home. Their price was not the lowest price proposal we received but it was far better than the other Hardie Board competition due to the high level of expertise KC Pros brought to the job. The crew came on time, worked 10 hours a day, left the work site pretty clean ea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new siding, trim, soffits, fascia & gutters on 3-story home

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2018

06/25/2018

This team was. Amazing. Highly Skilled and a great price and quick turnaround. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardie board siding for the whole house

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2018

08/22/2017

Outstanding company, outstanding product and outstanding price. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put siding on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

01/06/2016

I called Angies list and asked them to please get rid of this annoying pop-up on this company for a review everytime I long on.  They didn't offer the siding I needed so the deal was moot.   Address where work was NOT performed does not apply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing!!!!!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2015

08/31/2015

PROMPT RESPONSE FROM INITIAL ANGIES LIST REQUEST, GOOD BID ON PROJECT AND IMMEDIATE RESPONSE TO WORK, WITHIN 7 DAYS OF SIGNED CONTRACT.  WORKERS ARRIVED PROMPTLY AT 7AM AND WORKED ALL DAY.  A FEW SHRUBS TRAMPLED ON BUT OVERALL, CREW DID A GREAT JOB AND FINISHING TOUCHES LOOK SUPER.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
RE-SIDED OUR HOUSE, ADDED INSULATION

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2015

07/28/2015

It went super. They were great. It was great quality. They finished in a timely manner. The worker that they sent was professional. We're real happy. They explained everything that they were going to do and when we had questions about anything that they were doing, they gave us a prompt answer. We always understood what they were doing. We plan to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did siding at the front of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2015

06/22/2015

From start to finish the entire experience was EXCEPTIONAL.  I have never been more impressed with a company/contractor.  Ryan (the company owner/contractor) provided the bid which was very thurough and explained every detail and option.  He was a professional and very easy to deal with.  No high pressure sales and he was very responsive to any need or concern.  He came out to review the job with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KC Exteriors Pros did a complete residing on three sides of the house plus a complete paint job on entire house.  Siding is Hardy Panel and the paint used was Sherwin Williams Super paint.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2015

[Member name removed]- thank you very much for the great review. I am glad to hear the experience was great for you and you are very pleased with the work. You were a great homeowner to work with and I am glad we were able to provide you with a maintenance free solution for your siding.

05/06/2015

Ryan and his team were very professional.  They showed up in a timely fashion and they picked up the trash and debris from the old windows promptly.  Andy and the team worked very hard to get the installation done and they checked with me to verify that I was pleased with the job before they left.  Ryan gave me a follow up call to see if I was pleased with the work and has offered to come by if th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
KC Exterior Professionals replaced all of my windows and a sliding glass door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2015

[Member name removed]- I am glad that we were able to help you with the new windows and I hope you have noticed a great difference in the energy efficiency of them. Thanks for the very nice review and if there is ever anything else I can help you with in the future, please let me know.

04/28/2015

We looked at 3 different Angie's List contractors for the work on our home.  The project was to replace all of the windows that were original to our 50 year old home and replace the siding.  This was a big project for us and we wanted to make the right choices so we took our time to research the products & contractors thoroughly.  All 3 were very patient, responsive and accommodating.  They all ha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total residing of our home with James Hardie siding.

CATEGORY siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2015

[Member Name Removed]- we enjoyed doing the work for you and [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the kinds words in your review. I am very happy with the way your house turned out and I think the color and smooth finish look great.

Professionally installed Low Maintenance James Hardie Siding, Fiber Cement Siding, Hardieplank Siding, Hardieboard Siding, Low Maintenance and Highly Durable Siding, #1 ROI James Hardie Colorplus Siding, NO more Rot/Pests Siding Replacement, Wood Rot Replacement w/ James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, AAMA Gold Certified Simonton Windows, Energy Efficient Windows, Window Replacement, Azek Decking, PVC Decking, Deck Replacement

Vinyl Siding, Roofing, Hardboard/Wood Siding, Wood rot repair