Heschmeyer Pools

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

Heschmeyer Pools is a Limited Liability Corporation founded in 1983. We provide complete swimming pool maintenance, repair, and equipment installation for commercial and residential pools. Mission Statement: Heschmeyer Pools will strive to give quality swimming pool care on each and every service call, with customer satisfaction our main priority....

12/21/2016

Excellent response time and willingness to provide service even though they are booked up for the Spring with new pool liners involving existing customers. Extremely polite and easy to talk to. I will not be able to evaluate services until work is done in 5 months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-ordering for in-ground, swimming pool, vinyl liner for Spring 2017

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We started using Heschmeyer pools this past June. We have been beyond pleased with them. We were losing water in our pool but our previous pool company could not find the leak/denied we even had one. I called Heschmeyer pools and within a week, they found the leak and fixed it. We would HIGHLY recommend this company. So happy we found them!!

10/24/2014

They come every Thursday and they are always on time. They are reasonable. They are knowledgeable. It is a monthly contract.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of my pool. They do everything I need for my pool.

07/25/2012

The office and field staff are always polite and communicate well. The field staff does a great job. I have rarely had to follow-up after a visit. It's more likely for them to stop by and follow-up on their own if they felt it was needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heschmeyer has opened my pool in the spring, winterized it in the fall and performed weekly maintenance/cleaning.

02/03/2012

It’s been an excellent experience overall. They do everything for the pool, including selling equipment such as filter and heaters. He’s a nice guy to do business with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is the company that services our pool. They open the pool, close it, and they take care of any problems along the way.

CATEGORY pool cleaners

Complete Pool Care, Tile & Coping Replacement, Pool Restorations, Commercial & Residential, Daily& weekly Pool Maintenance, Pool equipment Installation, Vinyl Liner Replacements, & Winter Covers Installs

Check, Visa, MasterCard