Breckenridge Builders Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2009

We are a company that provides a complete package for your remodeling and home addition needs. We can provide project design and then complete the build. We do small jobs like kitchens/baths/basements and also large jobs like home additions and complete tear-downs rebuilds. Free estimates. Give us a call when you care to build the best....

J. Richardson Construction is a family owned and operated business that has been operating for over 20 years. While our main specialty is underground utilities such as: storm water, french drains, water and sanitary lines we consider ourselves a jack of all trades. Our next area of focus is concrete work. For example, sidewalks and driveways. We also can provide quotes on fencing. J. Richardson is not only licensed and insured but it is also a WBE/DBE company in the state of Kansas.

MIDWEST SKYLIGHT LLC is the Midwest's premier authorized dealer and certified 5-Star Skylight Specialist installer of Velux skylight products, including The Velux Sun Tunnel tubular skylight. Since 1995, homeowners and contractors alike have looked to us as the skylight experts in Kansas City and across the Midwest.

Peak Drainage specializes in buried drainage downspouts, irrigation installation and maintenance, mulch delivery and spreading, and leaf clean up. Our goal is to complete every project to the best of our ability and to make sure every customer is satisfied with our services. We do free quotes for all projects and have been doing this for over 15 years so we will be able to answer any questions you may have and will recommend best options for your property.

11/12/2012

David was incredibly responsive to our request. He came up with some very unique ideas for our bathroom and it turned out amazing. He was very flexible to our schedules and even added some last minute changes. His professionalism and dedication ensured our bathroom turned out amazing. I would definitely use his company in the future.

Description of Work
We needed a complete bathroom remodel (remove old tile, tub, flooring, fixtures, etc). We put in a new tub, tile from tub to ceiling with some accent mosaic tile, added an inset for bathroom items, new tiled floor, vanity and fixtures.

07/12/2012

It went great. David works in Kansas City. I live 5 miles North of Lawrence. It was a 45 minute one-way commute for David, yet he drove it scores of times at all hours of the day. I spent much of the remodel working in Afghanistan and David would call me everyday on Skype so we could discuss issues, material choices and progress. He emailed me countless photos. He will communicate with you, so don...

Description of Work
David remodeled my house by removing an ugly attached porch, expanding the size of the kitchen by 180sq ft, removing the wall between the kitchen and family room and turn the space into a large great room/kitchen with a 16’ vaulted ceiling. Some observations; His craftsmanship is incredible. Save your money and do not employ an architect. David will stand there in the space with you and help you design it right then and there. He is very knowledgeable about current styles and design trends. David knows all of the different material providers in Kansas City. If you are looking for a particular tile, or granite, or cabinet, or flooring, etc, etc, David knows where to find it and help get you the best price. Trust me - whatever you want to do David has probably done it many times and can give you a lot of ideas. Budget 10-20% more than you want to spend because as you are going along David will make suggestions that you will not have thought of. There are things that will come up that you could put off, but doing them while everything is all tore up during construction is simply the best choice. My kitchen/family room remodel ended up including a lot of landscaping because David had his BobCat loader on site and helped me move trees and shrubs around and fix the grade around the house to improve water running away from the house. He also let me use his big trailer and hauled gravel for my driveway. David is very skilled in ALL the construction trades, concrete, dirt work, frame carpentry, finish carpentry, flooring, tile, windows, appliances, cabinets, drywall, plumbing, electrical, etc, etc. He has the tools and expertise. He doesn't farm out work. He doesn't add cost to materials. You don't need to worry about waiting for some sub-contractor to get something done. David does it all. David will work with you if you want to do some of the work yourself and save some money. Make sure you establish a clear payment schedule because David doesn’t like asking people for money and will put off getting paid off indefinitely.

06/28/2009

They provided excellent service. They came when they said they would and were done on time. They were flexible and help a novice select the furnishings that fit my budget. They looked at the space and provided great ideas. They also cleaned up after themselves leaving a wonderfully clean remodel.

Description of Work
Breckenridge Builders performed a bath and dining room remodel.

Category home remodeling

All services around the home. Concrete (Flat work and walls) Kitchens, Baths, Basements, Hoem additions, Complete Custome Homes.

Check, PayPal