AA Construction & Remodeling L.L.C.

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2009

508 Pleasant Ave

Leavenworth, KS 66048

Allan Bridges of AA Construction & Remodeling, L.L.C. has been providing total remodeling services for homes and business in the Metro Kansas City and surrounding area since 1997. AA Construction L.L.C. has also won several Super Service Awards from Angie's List for 2012, 2013, 2015 & 2016! We are grateful and thankful to all our customers, returning and new. Thank you all for making AA Construction & Remodeling L.L.C. a successful business. Call or text to set up an appointment (913) 680-8685 or email melissa.aaconstruction@yahoo.com...

home remodeling (27)interior painting (20)drywall (17)decks & porches (17)lighting (16)electrician (16)basement remodeling (15)door installation (14)plumbers (13)concrete repair (12)flooring (11)tile installation (10)

05/25/2021

Allan and Chris did a very good job! They were very quick and at the end of the day they kept the area clean. They also did a great job matching the cedar shake siding. They replaced all the windows and panel inserts. Then they were able to find a screen comparable to the old screen that no one makes any longer. Allan went out of his way to find this particular screen. Over all they put my porch b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my front enclosed porch to be rebuilt after my son hit it with the car.

CATEGORY electrician,replacement windows,house painters,interior painters,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2021

03/10/2021

AA Construction did an outstanding job. They combined a half bath and a laundry room into one room. The resulting room is gorgeous. This is the third major project they have done for me and I won't use anyone else. They worked within my budget and made sure that my vision came to life. It had never occurred to me to combine the rooms until Allan suggested it, but it was a genius idea. All details ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Combined half bath and adjacent laundry room into one room, moved the toilet, moved the washer and dryer, built cabinets, built reclaimed wood wall, tiled the floor, lighting, all finishing.

CATEGORY pressure washing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2021

Photo for AA Construction & Remodeling L.L.C. - 508 Pleasant Ave, Leavenworth, KS - 39239104

03/09/2021

It was excellent. They were super. They were on time and on budget.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my house. They remodeled living room, bathroom, downstairs, basement, and kitchen. They did retaining wall. They replaced all the floorings and did and interior painting.

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters,hardscaping,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

12/30/2020

AWESOME!!! AA Construction did the BEST job ever!!! I can not say enough good about them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
total basement remodel after fire

CATEGORY pressure washing,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2020

02/23/2019

Allan and his partner Chris are craftsmen. The new patio door looks sensational. I couldn't be more pleased with the improvement to the house I just purchased, Also, Allan improved the lighting in my house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced sliding glass door with a patio door.

CATEGORY lighting,remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

11/10/2018

Amazing. AA construction had previously completed remodeling of 3 bathrooms, entire basement, all interior doors, installed French doors and double exterior doors. They also installed remote blinds and customer crafted bathroom vanity and a cabinet. During the exterior job of demolishing a deck and patio, AA also supervised a new poured patio and installed a beautiful cedar deck with custom balust...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck replacement, window into double doors, exterior lights.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,decks,electrician,egress windows,excavators,fencing,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed] as always it's a pleasure working with you on any and all of your projects. AA Construction has been very blessed to have meet you three years ago, when our phone rings with your contact info I always get excited to answer your call never knowing what's on you organized list of work ;)........ (Greatest Customer/Friend To Work For Hands Down)!!

07/24/2018

If there were marks better than "A", this company would have them in ALL categories. As noted, a home that I had rented (out) for decades was badly abused by tenants and required a major overhaul. The job was scoped by several (4) contractors. Allan (AA co-owner) was the only one - who on the initial visit - was not afraid to get a 'little dirty' looking in all kinds of places so he would really u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total Home Remodel after Nightmare Renters

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,concrete repair,countertops,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,electrician,egress windows,excavators,fencing,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,landscaping,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,water damage restoration,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,deck cleaning,pressure washing,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors,sunrooms,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2018

Photo for AA Construction & Remodeling L.L.C. - 508 Pleasant Ave, Leavenworth, KS - 37265210

Chris & [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the kind words about AA Construction. Yes "Nightmare" Renters was a nice [Member Information Removed] of putting it lol. We tried our best to transform the house into a home, please don't cut your self short, as you and your friend did a great job of picking out kitchen cabinets, countertops/backsplash flooring, and more . "Great Job". ;) Chris ...

12/05/2017

Our wooden front porch needed to be rebuilt. Allen came to the house in June 2017, showed me a variety of photos for options, emailed a bid, I said let’s do it, and I never heard from them again. Recently I tried calling and emailing them again, very politely asking to get the work started, update the bid, or just tell me they weren’t interested. They never returned my calls or replied to my email...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front porch, other household repairs.

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

09/21/2017

We initially had trouble getting them scheduled to come out because of lack of response. When Allan did came out, he was on time for the appointment to look at the project. He was very nice and we seemed to be on the exact same page with what he could provide and what we wanted. He asked me to text him some pics of the deck (the yard was newly seeded and muddy). He stated he would email me his bid...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my covered deck screened

CATEGORY decks,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

08/12/2017

I needed someone to touch up 9 years of wear and tear on my 9 year old $500k house so it would look like new when we sell it. Allan was great at steering me away from big expensive fixes so I'd get the most bang for my buck (other contractors wanted to re-tile my whole shower). He also offered several extra services to fix problems I was blind to (well worth it). His painter, Chris, was outstandin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a bee-damaged joist and rotted stair stringers on deck. Replaced screens. Power washed deck and patio. Repaired rotted wood at back door and repainted. Sanded and re-stained front door and wood trim (columns and shutters) on front of house. Repainted metal trim and lights around garage. Power washed around front door and repainted trim. Repaired drywall cracks/holes and touched up worn paint in high traffic areas throughout house. Re-mounted broken step in garage. Re-grouted shower floor tile. Sub contracted cabinet touch up & re-varnish throughout, and screen/re-coat of wood floors.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,deck cleaning,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

Hello [Member Name Removed], AA Const. wants to say thank you for choosing us for all of your home repairs. It was very nice working with you on your beautiful home. We were extremely blessed to have worked with you on the numerous projects.

Kitchen & bath remodeling, basement finishes, tile, fence, concrete, windows, doors, room addition, driveways, sidewalks, painting, home remodeling.