Willowridge Landscape Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since April 2012

Additional contact name - Kathryn Baker....

Hotshot Plumbing & Drain Cleaning LLC

We are a local family owned and operated small business serving the Topeka area since 2014. Our team has over 35 years of plumbing experience. The master plumber is a 4th generation plumber. Our excavation contractor was raised on a backhoe. He has extensive knowledge and over 30 years of experience in earth work. Emergency and same day services available. We specialize in drain cleaning and sewer repairs but can cover all your plumbing needs. Free estimates. Residential and commercial services available. Our team has a wide variety of skills to get your job done. The goal we set for Hotshot Plumbing is to provide a job done right at a fair price to our customer.

08/31/2015

The work was beautifully done.  The estimate and invoice were right what they quoted.  I appreciate the quality job that the workers did on our property.  The job was done later than planned because of frequent rains, but well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
graded the foundation of the house.  re-mulched.  added a flagstone and mulch path on the garage side of the house.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

12/23/2014

I timed them & it was 1 hour & 5 minutes. The next day, I got a bill for $181. They also gouged out part of the lawn with their equipment. I talked to someone from their office & he said "do you know what gas cost?" I hung up on him because I did not want to deal with that before Christmas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to remove leaves from front yard. They brought a crew of 3 & said that it would cost me $48.50 per hour, which i agreed to.

11/26/2014

Area was badly damaged by bagworms and then erosion set in. They did a beautiful job, and I think the price was appropriate for the work. No cost for the initial estimate. Very nice people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair the area near my driveway and erosion under my driveway.

05/22/2014

From my first phone call to initiate lawn care until the irrigation system was finished, I have been pleased with all aspects of service. Each phone call was returned in a timely manner. The owner, Ron Baker is knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. His office staff is helpful. I began using Willowridge Landscape in March when I moved into my new home. Previous owners did not pay much attention ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed an irrigation system for entire lawn and cut in a flower bed, as well as treats lawn for weeds/fertilizes and mows.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

04/11/2014

We were very impressed with Willowridge Landscape in every way. From the initial phone call to the completion of service, everyone was professional and a pleasure to work with. We have several mature trees and shrubs, and live on a hill, so the crew did all the work by hand because there is not room for large equipment. They took a lot of care during the job, and the completed work is outstanding ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed the large amount of leaves and twigs that had piled up on top of the back and side beds of our back yard, then covered the area with mulch

CATEGORY lawn service

Residential and commercial grading & seeding, drainage, irrigation, landscaping, lawn maintenance, turf establishment, walls.